Was god choosing Jesus just; or should the Father have chosen the cross for himself?

Do you punish the child for being disobedient?

In that situation, not unless you're a complete ass. Punish the kid for being a kid? I think not. The parent is supposed to be the adult. Punish the parent for not being an adult.
Adam and Eve weren't kids. Kids can't be fruitful and multiply. There should always be accountability for disobedience. Otherwise, why would anyone obey the rules?

A 13 yo can get pregnant. You think that makes her an adult? And A&E didn't even had the opportunity to live that 13 years. Their experience was considerably less. No. They were kids and God was a really bad parent.

Of course, that is probably the point. A capricious and violent deity will keep the congregation in line.
Now we're getting somewhere. You're angry at God. Have a great day. Bye.

Angry at God. Not in the least. I just don't buy stories that make God look bad.
The Bible makes God look good. He forgives, blesses, heals, and gives eternal life.

God can't make a mistake. God is perfect.

Yet he repented for missing the mark in creating us as he states in the myth of his genocide in Noah's days.

Is genocide a mistake for a god who can just as easily cure as kill or do you see killing as better than curing?

Regards
DL
Wrong. Man disobeyed and sinned. God didn't sin.

At Easter, why do you sing that Adam's sin was a happy fault and necessary to Yahweh's plan?

Would you prefer good's plan to be derailed?

Are you a Satanist?

Regards
DL

Yet he repented for missing the mark in creating us as he states in the myth of his genocide in Noah's days.

Is genocide a mistake for a god who can just as easily cure as kill or do you see killing as better than curing?

Regards
DL

At Easter, why do you sing that Adam's sin was a happy fault and necessary to Yahweh's plan?

Are you a Satanist?

Regards
DL
You're nuts.

I have never understood this claim. God created man and man is imperfect. If a watchmaker makes a watch that doesn't work, is it the fault of the watchmaker or the watch?
God made man with free will. Man disobeyed. God provided a way back to perfection.

Your bible says that to perfect your wisdom you have to discard the Christian ideology and look elsewhere. IOW, you follow the wrong god.

Hebrews 6 King James Version; 1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Are you a Satanist?

Regards
DL
You're nuts.

If you cannot recognize that you are calling evil good, you are a Satanist.

You you are calling a genocidal god good and that makes you a Satanist.

Regards
DL

I have never understood this claim. God created man and man is imperfect. If a watchmaker makes a watch that doesn't work, is it the fault of the watchmaker or the watch?
God made man with free will. Man disobeyed. God provided a way back to perfection.

So, it is the watch's fault the watchmaker messed it up. I don't see it.
Your perception is what's messed up. You refuse to acknowledge man's free will and the fact man disobeyed, yet God provided a way back. You can't blame God for man's disobedience. Rather, God is shown to be loving and merciful.

I can certainly blame God for giving man free will and then punishing him for using it. As to love and mercy, I see no evidence of that. Quite the contrary. I can see how this story would put money in the pockets of the various churches, but I don't see how God does not come off as the bad guy.
It was disobedience that was punished. God told them they could eat from any tree except for one. Man disobeyed. You can't blame God.

Did god do good eye for eye justice when he murdered A & E by locking away their life saver, the tree of life?

Who did A & E murder to deserve being murdered?

Regards
DL

There should always be accountability for disobedience.

Absolutely.

What did God say? Forgive 70 x7 times.

How far did he get with A & E?

OOPPPPSSSS

Your God is a lousy counter and a liar to boot.

Oh wait, God can do anything to us. He owns us.

Regards
DL

Your bible says that to perfect your wisdom you have to discard the Christian ideology and look elsewhere. IOW, you follow the wrong god.

Hebrews 6 King James Version; 1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

Regards
DL
You're twisting Scripture. Read this and study.
Hebrews 6 Bible Commentary - Matthew Henry (concise)

In that situation, not unless you're a complete ass. Punish the kid for being a kid? I think not. The parent is supposed to be the adult. Punish the parent for not being an adult.
Adam and Eve weren't kids. Kids can't be fruitful and multiply. There should always be accountability for disobedience. Otherwise, why would anyone obey the rules?

A 13 yo can get pregnant. You think that makes her an adult? And A&E didn't even had the opportunity to live that 13 years. Their experience was considerably less. No. They were kids and God was a really bad parent.

Of course, that is probably the point. A capricious and violent deity will keep the congregation in line.

Angry at God. Not in the least. I just don't buy stories that make God look bad.
The Bible makes God look good. He forgives, blesses, heals, and gives eternal life.

I wonder if you would like to comment on someth8ing I am working on?

Do believers in Yahweh miss the mark in morals?

In questioning those who are of the Abrahamic religions, I have noted that they are shy in speaking of things like genocide, infanticide, substitutional punishment and some of the other evil attribute that some see in Yahweh.

I do understand the tribal instinct that we all have and why we sometimes put that ahead of our morals and ethics. Peer pressure.

Here there is no real peer pressure and yet Christians still reluctant to speak to core issues of morality.

I can only conclude that they know that they have missed the morality mark already, do not care, --- and just continue to sin.

Those who have Yahweh/Jesus as their God will not admit that Yahweh is the Father of sin and evil.

They have a Yin without a Yang and miss the mark of complimentary duality.

They lack the faith, thanks to complete and utter arrogance; all while running away from moral discussions, so as to not talk of their Gods contempt for man.

The Gnostic Christian God does not hold man in contempt. That is why we are the only good Christians.

Are those who follow Yahweh Satanists?

Regards

DL

Regards
DL

Are you a Satanist?

Regards
DL
You're nuts.

Regards
DL
No, you're calling the Creator of the universe a genocidal god. You're nuts.

Regards
DL

Your starting to run away and that is why I just gave you the reason you are doing so.

Cowards can never be moral.

Regards
DL

I wonder if you would like to comment on someth8ing I am working on?

Do believers in Yahweh miss the mark in morals?

In questioning those who are of the Abrahamic religions, I have noted that they are shy in speaking of things like genocide, infanticide, substitutional punishment and some of the other evil attribute that some see in Yahweh.

I do understand the tribal instinct that we all have and why we sometimes put that ahead of our morals and ethics. Peer pressure.

Here there is no real peer pressure and yet Christians still reluctant to speak to core issues of morality.

I can only conclude that they know that they have missed the morality mark already, do not care, --- and just continue to sin.

Those who have Yahweh/Jesus as their God will not admit that Yahweh is the Father of sin and evil.

They have a Yin without a Yang and miss the mark of complimentary duality.

They lack the faith, thanks to complete and utter arrogance; all while running away from moral discussions, so as to not talk of their Gods contempt for man.

The Gnostic Christian God does not hold man in contempt. That is why we are the only good Christians.

Are those who follow Yahweh Satanists?

Regards

DL
You're nuts.

Regards
DL

Your starting to run away and that is why I just gave you the reason you are doing so.

Cowards can never be moral.

Regards
DL
I'm right here. I suspect that you're either mentally ill or demon possessed.

Regards
DL

Are you a Satanist?

Regards
DL
You're nuts.

Regards
DL

??

What was Noah's flood?

Answer or go away as I do not have the patience for those who are obtuse and recalcitrant.

Retract your lie or be gone with my pity.

Regards
DL

Are you a Satanist?

Regards
DL
You're nuts.

Regards
DL

??

What was Noah's flood?

Answer or go away as I do not have the patience for those who are obtuse and recalcitrant.

Regards
DL
The flood was judgment.

Are you a Satanist?

Regards
DL
You're nuts.

Regards
DL

??

What was Noah's flood?

Regards
DL
The flood was judgment.

The flood was evil or natural.
First of all, you can not restore a species from less than 100 samples or so, not just a pair.
Second is that is not moral when it is also women and children being drown.

You're nuts.

Regards
DL

??

What was Noah's flood?

Regards
DL
The flood was judgment.

First of all, you can not restore a species from less than 100 samples or so, not just a pair.
You're not the judge, God is.

Jesus was also fully human, and had the free will to make a choice. He decided with both aspects that we were worth the price.

Yes, that's the way the books read. The Trinity doctrine was established very early on; it's just bizarre that the book is so widely available yet we have all these trolls who never read it constantly babbling nonsense over even the most basic stuff.

You're nuts.

Regards
DL

??

What was Noah's flood?

Regards
DL
The flood was judgment.

Actually there were 7 pairs of each, and the numbers are symbolic references anyway, but thanks for letting us know you're as ignorant of the concepts and the books as the OP poster is.

Forum List

Back