Was Donald Trump's father a member of the Ku Klux Klan?

We have easy seasons. I miss them so. I'm slagging back and forth because we skate easy. We have now seasons that hurt so big. If we can't get the wood in or we cant get the hay it means we're going to hurt. If we can't make it right we're in trouble.

And you don't want to feel like a fool. Hurts my parts.

We have easy seasons. I miss them so. I'm slagging back and forth because we skate easy. We have now seasons that hurt so big. If we can't get the wood in or we cant get the hay it means we're going to hurt. If we can't make it right we're in trouble.

Damn, are you back on that crack pipe...again?

Damn, are you back on that crack pipe...again?

Nope just heard from someone. All our tomorrows. Got a someone that thanked me.

mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u3.jpg

America will never be white again! Thankfully!

This was clearly not written by you because it is to long and to researched for the average blogger? How much is Hillary paying you?

Barry Hussein's father was an African nationalist anti-American bigamist alcoholic. How bad can Trump's father be in comparison?

Did Barry Hussein's great grandfather cannibalize white missionaries? How far does the left want to go with this charade?

Hey, sparky, keep deflecting. You've had almost eight years to bash and trash Obama - now it's Adolf Trump's turn.

KKK: Good or Evil?

To a Dem, they're good when a Dem belongs but evil when they can associate a Republican with them

Got it?

Forum List

Back