Was Donald Trump's father a member of the Ku Klux Klan?

Various reports suggest he was - or at least a sympathizer. White supremacists may have good historical reasons for loving Trump. Regardless, Trump's vile racist anti-Muslim hate/fear mongering is directly and indirectly fueling ISIS recruitment around the world.

Perhaps he had an epiphany as did your boy Sen. Robert Byrd (D). Would that make you people feel better?

Is Byrd running for president?

No, but he was the Democrat "Conscious of the Senate"

Various reports suggest he was - or at least a sympathizer. White supremacists may have good historical reasons for loving Trump. Regardless, Trump's vile racist anti-Muslim hate/fear mongering is directly and indirectly fueling ISIS recruitment around the world.

i can think of something worse than that.....he smoked pot when he was younger and probably did coke once in a while.....

Perhaps he had an epiphany as did your boy Sen. Robert Byrd (D). Would that make you people feel better?

Frankie, if you're going to keep trying deflection away from Trump - at least add these other prominent politicians:

Ku Klux Klan members in United States politics

This article discusses notable figures in U.S. national politics who were alleged to have been members of the Ku Klux Klan prior to their public careers.
Ku Klux Klan members in United States politics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So does this "Sins of the Father" theme work for Obama and his communist Father figure Frank Marshall Davis? We can't incriminate Obama's Father since he was long gone before Barack ever knew him.

Obama's a Democrat so it's a whole different set of rules, hmmmkay? It just is.

Frankie, if you're going to keep trying deflection away from Trump - at least add these other prominent politicians:

This article discusses notable figures in U.S. national politics who were alleged to have been members of the Ku Klux Klan prior to their public careers.
Ku Klux Klan members in United States politics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

..and they're all Democrats

no but Obama father was a full blown communist and that didn't bother any of you.

you people even put a member of the KKK into our government so you really want to go here with this bs?

Duh, no they ain't.

Now full blown tomorrow. Get ready.

Duh, no they ain't.

Best be ready. I'm going to come at you first to shame you and then to prove you are a liar. I've had it with you liar.

Is Donald Trumps father?

Duh, no they ain't.

Best be ready. I'm going to come at you first to shame you and then to prove you are a liar. I've had it with you liar.

Bring it on, China Doll of the north.

Duh, no they ain't.

Bring it on, China Doll of the north.

I can't wait dear heart.

Duh, no they ain't.

What is your draw weight? About 20#?

Howls at Moon, so....are we to assume the guilt, or alleged guilt of our fore-bearers? Interesting topic in that it was one of the central arguments supporting the progressive movements eugenics platform. Frankly what ones forefathers or mothers did is not the measurements of ones character, that my friend is defined by the actions and conduct of the individual.

Forum List

Back