Want some truth about our president?

Does everyone know why the dear leader refuses to negotiate? The truth is he's not very good at it and he knows if he tries he will wind up with more spending cuts, like the sequester, that he can't wiggle out of. That's not a good place for a commie that wants to keep growing government.

Your thoughts?

megalomaniacs don't know how to negotiate

In the arab/muslim culture: If I say something, it is therefore the truth. If I drop a glass and it breaks, its because allah wanted it broken. If I make a promise, I only have to keep it if allah wills it. I do not have to negotiate because I am always right, if allah wanted me to negotiate he would make it so. If I am in a car wreck and kill the other driver, it happened because allah wanted the other guy dead, I am not responsible.

Obama was schooled in muslim/arabic schools, he has stated that there is no sound as beautiful as the muslim call to prayer.

He thinks like a muslim, acts like a muslim----------------but, claims to be a christian :cuckoo:

^^ This is the reason you guys look so nutty

yeah, immigration and blowing up the credit rating are just sidecars on the motorcycle flying off the road into the grand canyon

tell me something, dog breath. What is it about the word ILLEGAL that you don't understand?

these people violated our borders, they violated our laws, they are in our country illegally. If you go into mexico illegally you will be arrested and put in jail and then deported after paying a large fine.

You fricken brain dead liberals spend all of you time feeling sorry for criminals. WTF is wrong with you?

Does everyone know why the dear leader refuses to negotiate?

In the arab/muslim culture: If I say something, it is therefore the truth. If I drop a glass and it breaks, its because allah wanted it broken. If I make a promise, I only have to keep it if allah wills it. I do not have to negotiate because I am always right, if allah wanted me to negotiate he would make it so. If I am in a car wreck and kill the other driver, it happened because allah wanted the other guy dead, I am not responsible.

Obama was schooled in muslim/arabic schools, he has stated that there is no sound as beautiful as the muslim call to prayer.

He thinks like a muslim, acts like a muslim----------------but, claims to be a christian :cuckoo:

the fact that you don't comprehend these facts is why you look so nutty. The world is not a bunch of children dancing around the may pole singing 'I'd like to buy the world a coke'.

Its full of people that want to KILL YOU, and obama is kowtowing to them.

There was already a deal, back in July. Boehner renegged.

'This Week' Transcript: House Speaker John Boehner - ABC News

BOEHNER: So it's my way or the highway. That's what he's saying. Complete surrender and then we'll talk to you.

STEPHANOPOULOS: That's not--

BOEHNER: It's about having a conversation. I gave the Senate majority leader some advice at the White House about how to proceed. I gave him some advice over a week ago about how to avert this. And yet they refuse to do it.

STEPHANOPOULOS: But Mr. Speaker, he says -- and he said it publicly on many occasions, that you came to him back in July and offered to pass a clean government funding resolution, no Obamacare amendments, that was $70 billion below what the Senate wanted. They accepted it. And now, you've reneged on that offer.

BOEHNER: No, clearly there was a conversation about doing this.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Several conversations.

BOEHNER: Several. But--

STEPHANOPOULOS: And you offered a clean resolution.

BOEHNER: But I and my members decided the threat of Obamacare and what was happening was so important that it was time for us to take a stand. And we took a stand.

Shit happens.

So Democrats in the Senate did negotiate a compromise with the House Republicans and the House Republicans reneged on the deal so they could shut down the government.

I agree that is some shit.

yeah, immigration and blowing up the credit rating are just sidecars on the motorcycle flying off the road into the grand canyon

tell me something, dog breath. What is it about the word ILLEGAL that you don't understand?

these people violated our borders, they violated our laws, they are in our country illegally. If you go into mexico illegally you will be arrested and put in jail and then deported after paying a large fine.

You fricken brain dead liberals spend all of you time feeling sorry for criminals. WTF is wrong with you?

You fucking stupid tea party shits sunk the gop and you're too fucking stupid to realize it. You'd be funny if not so FUCKING pathetic, you FUCK

He is afraid. The rabid left is already in seizures - we could see it here as well, so he fears the backlash.

I personally don't like obama, but I have to admit he does not look to me like a very confrontational person.

Does everyone know why the dear leader refuses to negotiate? The truth is he's not very good at it and he knows if he tries he will wind up with more spending cuts, like the sequester, that he can't wiggle out of. That's not a good place for a commie that wants to keep growing government.

Your thoughts?

The reason he is not negotiating is because he has the upper hand and knows it. The longer this thing goes, the more it damages the Republican Party. This will have reaching effects as it will change the outcome not only of many Congressional and Senate races but also many statewide and local elections. Dems don't need to take back the House in 2014, and they most likely won't, but if they can pick up enough seats, when Hillary runs in 2016 and sweeps her way to the White House, she will help Dems take the House back.

What is so funny is that you guys see it just the opposite. You really need to take off the blinders, because you guys are being led to the guillotine.

listen dipshit, I did business in the arab/muslim world for many years. I know exactly how they think and what they believe.

There are many good arabs and muslims, the radicals are a small minority, but their culture prevents the good ones from speaking out. I have many friends in that part of the world. I have been in their homes and they have been in mine. But they are what they are. They realize it, and we should forget the PC bullshit and realize it too.

Unlike you, I speak from experience, not programmed talking points.

Obama acts like an arab/muslim in the way he treats people and the way he refuses to acknowledge that anyone could possibly disagree with him. " I have said it, therefore it is the truth"

Obama acts like a muslim?

Again, this is why you Repubs look so nutty

Your thoughts?

You don't know very much about communism.

The ultimate goal of Communism is the eliminate government.

Your thoughts?

I too don't feel we shouldn't negotiate reducing environmental regulations and the Keystone Pipeline.

Show me in the text of the constitution where the EPA is authorized or where congress or anyone else has legislative authority over private lands, much less your dear leader.

And thus the problem with trying to govern by using a 200+ year old document.

I too don't feel we shouldn't negotiate reducing environmental regulations and the Keystone Pipeline.

Show me in the text of the constitution where the EPA is authorized or where congress or anyone else has legislative authority over private lands, much less your dear leader.

Takings Article

The thread that keeps giving with TPM idiocy.

I was referring to federal authority, not state or local, which should have been obvious when I asked for a constitutional reference. I guess you need smaller words and more explanation than most.

Your thoughts?

You don't know very much about communism.

The ultimate goal of Communism is the eliminate government.

Right, how's that worked in all the worlds communist regimes?

Shit happens.

And your complaint is invalid.

But my observation that your dear leader is an incompetent boob that has no talent for negotiation and is afraid he will get his ass handed to him again is totally accurate. You can't get beat in negotiations if you refuse to negotiate.

Obama doesn't have to negotiate. The Main Stream Media and the White House Press Corps do it for him.

And your complaint is invalid.

But my observation that your dear leader is an incompetent boob that has no talent for negotiation and is afraid he will get his ass handed to him again is totally accurate. You can't get beat in negotiations if you refuse to negotiate.

Obama doesn't have to negotiate. The Main Stream Media and the White House Press Corps do it for him.

Right, how's that working for them? maobama's favorables are dropping like a rock.

Your thoughts?

Oct 2008: "You'll never get elected and pass healthcare."
Nov 2008: "We'll never let you pass healthcare."
Jan 2009: "We're gonna shout you down every time you try to pass healthcare."
July 2009: "We'll fight to death every attempt you make to pass healthcare."
Dec 2009: "We will destroy you if you even consider passing healthcare."
March 2010: "We can't believe you just passed healthcare."
April 2010: "We are going to overturn healthcare."
Sept 2010: "We are going to repeal healthcare."
Jan 2011: "We are going to destroy healthcare."
Feb 2012: "We're gonna elect a candidate who'll revoke healthcare NOW."
June 2012: "We'll go to the Supreme Court, and they will overturn healthcare."
Aug 2012: "American people'll never re-elect you-they don't want healthcare."
Oct 2012: "We can't wait to win the election and explode healthcare."
Nov 2012: "We can't believe you got re-elected & we can't repeal healthcare."
Feb 2013: "We're still going to vote to obliterate healthcare."
June 2013: "We can't believe the Supreme Court just upheld healthcare."
July 2013: "We're going to vote like 35 more times to erase healthcare."
Sept 2013: "We are going to leverage a government shutdown into defunding, destroying, obliterating, overturning, repealing, dismantling, erasing and ripping apart healthcare."
Oct 2013: "WHY AREN'T YOU NEGOTIATING???"

Poor baby, can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen.
You really are a radical far RW A$$KKKlown aren't you?

The Republican Party and The Tea Party Congress Polls PLUMMET'S To Historical Low - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It's not Obama, not the Dems that are feeling the heat.

Your BFF Ted Cruz is about to get burnt out.

Oct 2008: "You'll never get elected and pass healthcare."
Nov 2008: "We'll never let you pass healthcare."
Jan 2009: "We're gonna shout you down every time you try to pass healthcare."
July 2009: "We'll fight to death every attempt you make to pass healthcare."
Dec 2009: "We will destroy you if you even consider passing healthcare."
March 2010: "We can't believe you just passed healthcare."
April 2010: "We are going to overturn healthcare."
Sept 2010: "We are going to repeal healthcare."
Jan 2011: "We are going to destroy healthcare."
Feb 2012: "We're gonna elect a candidate who'll revoke healthcare NOW."
June 2012: "We'll go to the Supreme Court, and they will overturn healthcare."
Aug 2012: "American people'll never re-elect you-they don't want healthcare."
Oct 2012: "We can't wait to win the election and explode healthcare."
Nov 2012: "We can't believe you got re-elected & we can't repeal healthcare."
Feb 2013: "We're still going to vote to obliterate healthcare."
June 2013: "We can't believe the Supreme Court just upheld healthcare."
July 2013: "We're going to vote like 35 more times to erase healthcare."
Sept 2013: "We are going to leverage a government shutdown into defunding, destroying, obliterating, overturning, repealing, dismantling, erasing and ripping apart healthcare."
Oct 2013: "WHY AREN'T YOU NEGOTIATING???"

Poor baby, can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen.
You really are a radical far RW A$$KKKlown aren't you?

The Republican Party and The Tea Party Congress Polls PLUMMET'S To Historical Low - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It's not Obama, not the Dems that are feeling the heat.

Your BFF Ted Cruz is about to get burnt out.

You can say that till the cows come home, the majority of the nation does not want your dear non-leaders health care and in 10 years no one will remember anyone in congress who is involved in this, it will be your dear non-leaders legacy that will suffer in the end and rightly so. In the end that will bring him to the table.

Forum List

Back