Want some truth about our president?

He is afraid. The rabid left is already in seizures - we could see it here as well, so he fears the backlash.

I personally don't like obama, but I have to admit he does not look to me like a very confrontational person.
Your Honor, I present to you...The Rightwing Bubble.

3754819161_Bill_Maher_Republican_bubble_answer_4_xlarge.png

The Republican Party and The Tea Party Congress Polls PLUMMET'S To Historical Low - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

He is afraid. The rabid left is already in seizures - we could see it here as well, so he fears the backlash.

I personally don't like obama, but I have to admit he does not look to me like a very confrontational person.

The Republican Party and The Tea Party Congress Polls PLUMMET'S To Historical Low - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Many times doing the right thing makes you temporarily unpopular. This is not a contest for most popular in the 9th grade, this is about saving our country from financial ruin.

The people are beginning to realize who is responsible for this mess and who is trying to fix it, Just like the kids who voted for Marie in the 9th grade realize that she is a whore in the 11th.

Any politician who makes decisions based on polls is an idiot.

Many times doing the right thing makes you temporarily unpopular. This is not a contest for most popular in the 9th grade, this is about saving our country from financial ruin.

The people are beginning to realize who is responsible for this mess and who is trying to fix it, Just like the kids who voted for Marie in the 9th grade realize that she is a whore in the 11th.

The Republicans governing by blackmail isn't "doing the right thing".

you don't know the definition of "blackmail" or "negotiation".

Does everyone know why the dear leader refuses to negotiate? The truth is he's not very good at it and he knows if he tries he will wind up with more spending cuts, like the sequester, that he can't wiggle out of. That's not a good place for a commie that wants to keep growing government.

Your thoughts?

You don't know very much about communism.

The ultimate goal of Communism is the eliminate government.

Dude. Seriously? :lol:

And your complaint is invalid.

But my observation that your dear leader is an incompetent boob that has no talent for negotiation and is afraid he will get his ass handed to him again is totally accurate. You can't get beat in negotiations if you refuse to negotiate.

Sorry, but obviously you are Republican and can't own your own fuck-ups.

Thanks for the good early morning laugh...:lol:

Poor baby, can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen.
You really are a radical far RW A$$KKKlown aren't you?

It's not Obama, not the Dems that are feeling the heat.

Your BFF Ted Cruz is about to get burnt out.

You can say that till the cows come home, the majority of the nation does not want your dear non-leaders health care and in 10 years no one will remember anyone in congress who is involved in this, it will be your dear non-leaders legacy that will suffer in the end and rightly so. In the end that will bring him to the table.

That right there is it. Half the country did not want the aca. When the Ds were in the midst of 'writing' this monstrosity they shut the Rs out and Nan and Har did whatever it took to make sure the thing passed. obama didn't give half the country - the half that screamed "NO!" - the time of day. He said "I won" and went to play another round.

What the fuck kind of leader of the free world governs like this???

The left can defend obama till the cows come home, they can laugh their asses off at the Rs for whatever. The Rs tried their best to stop it and in the end, it is clear that obama doesn't care, that he cannot lead, that he said 'fuck you' to half the country, and the aca is doing what both big gov sides want .... it just gave the government more power/control over we, the people.

Does everyone know why the dear leader refuses to negotiate? The truth is he's not very good at it and he knows if he tries he will wind up with more spending cuts, like the sequester, that he can't wiggle out of. That's not a good place for a commie that wants to keep growing government.

Your thoughts?

There's nothing to negotiate.

There's a little truth to this however. Obama came to the table last time in good faith and Boehner told him to pound sand. Which is why they had to come up with the "Sequester". Boehner was like "Don't worry, pal, no way that will happen, because of all the spending cuts for the military". Well it happened. And all the military spending cuts were restored.

Shortly after that, Obama told them, "That's it". And he meant it.

The only way to deal with terrorists, like the Tea Party, and Fascists like Republicans?

Is no negotiations.

You really are a radical far RW A$$KKKlown aren't you?

It's not Obama, not the Dems that are feeling the heat.

Your BFF Ted Cruz is about to get burnt out.

You can say that till the cows come home, the majority of the nation does not want your dear non-leaders health care and in 10 years no one will remember anyone in congress who is involved in this, it will be your dear non-leaders legacy that will suffer in the end and rightly so. In the end that will bring him to the table.

That right there is it. Half the country did not want the aca. When the Ds were in the midst of 'writing' this monstrosity they shut the Rs out and Nan and Har did whatever it took to make sure the thing passed. obama didn't give half the country - the half that screamed "NO!" - the time of day. He said "I won" and went to play another round.

The left can defend obama till the cows come home, they can laugh their asses off at the Rs for whatever. The Rs tried their best to stop it and in the end, it is clear that obama doesn't care, that he cannot lead, that he said 'fuck you' to half the country, and the aca is doing what both big gov sides want .... it just gave the government more power/control over we, the people.

All of the "Free World" has socialized medicine.

Which is what half of the people not liking the ACA want.

:lol:

and it sucks, canada is moving back into free market medicine. Why should we copy what has failed in other countries?

Your thoughts?

There's a little truth to this however. Obama came to the table last time in good faith and Boehner told him to pound sand. Which is why they had to come up with the "Sequester". Boehner was like "Don't worry, pal, no way that will happen, because of all the spending cuts for the military". Well it happened. And all the military spending cuts were restored.

The only way to deal with terrorists, like the Tea Party, and Fascists like Republicans?

Is no negotiations.

The JOB of president is to mediate and negotiate and find common ground. The president of the US is not a dictator. Every other president has understood that, Clinton was very good at it and came out looking good after working a deal with Newt.

Obama has no idea what the job of president is all about.

No they don't.

you don't know the definition of "blackmail" or "negotiation".

Saying "do this or I will close down the government" isn't negotiations. The negotiation had already taken place. Reid and the Boehner agreed to a Continuing Resolution at levels far below what the Democrats (who happen to be the majority party) wanted and that included the Sequestration that nobody wants. Then, when it came time to vote on the CR they had agreed to, the Boehner reneged because the minority in the minority decided they were going to act like petulant children over their failed "Obamacare" votes.

You would not support the Progressive Caucus doing this to a GOP President and Senate.

This isn't the way laws are passed or repealed. You want to repeal the ACA? Win fucking elections.

Your thoughts?

Is no negotiations.

the sequester was only a warm-up....Obama proposed the sequester because he thought it was so DRACONIAN the Rs would kowtow to his demands...

the only real "terrorist" is Obama....he's the only one WILLING to take us over the fiscal cliff....:mad:

The JOB of president is to mediate and negotiate and find common ground. The president of the US is not a dictator. Every other president has understood that, Clinton was very good at it and came out looking good after working a deal with Newt.

Obama has no idea what the job of president is all about.

Even after Robert Mugabe carefully explained it to him......

Forum List

Back