Want some truth about our president?

Does everyone know why the dear leader refuses to negotiate? The truth is he's not very good at it and he knows if he tries he will wind up with more spending cuts, like the sequester, that he can't wiggle out of. That's not a good place for a commie that wants to keep growing government.

Your thoughts?

BWAH HA HA HA HA! This from a dude who's governor can't even remember three things he wants to destroy.

Do you really want to get into a battle of political brain farts, there is plenty of ammo from both sides and we could start with your dear leaders implecation that we suddenly added 10 states to the union.

like this brain fart.......oh wait....

could this have something to do with the President's resistance to negotiate....?

Last edited by a moderator:
Shit happens.

And your complaint is invalid.

But my observation that your dear leader is an incompetent boob that has no talent for negotiation and is afraid he will get his ass handed to him again is totally accurate. You can't get beat in negotiations if you refuse to negotiate.
The right is being blamed for the shutdown, and the Obama following is too stupid to desimminate the truth. Since Obama does not care about the wellfare of the country, but about tranforming it - he will not negotiate; he has no political interest to do so. :mad:

BWAH HA HA HA HA! This from a dude who's governor can't even remember three things he wants to destroy.

Do you really want to get into a battle of political brain farts, there is plenty of ammo from both sides and we could start with your dear leaders implecation that we suddenly added 10 states to the union.

like this brain fart.......oh wait....

could this have something to do with the President's resistance to negotiate....?

Yep all those lies, hard to keep them straight after a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does everyone know why the dear leader refuses to negotiate? The truth is he's not very good at it and he knows if he tries he will wind up with more spending cuts, like the sequester, that he can't wiggle out of. That's not a good place for a commie that wants to keep growing government.

Your thoughts?

Oct 2008: "You'll never get elected and pass healthcare."
Nov 2008: "We'll never let you pass healthcare."
Jan 2009: "We're gonna shout you down every time you try to pass healthcare."
July 2009: "We'll fight to death every attempt you make to pass healthcare."
Dec 2009: "We will destroy you if you even consider passing healthcare."
March 2010: "We can't believe you just passed healthcare."
April 2010: "We are going to overturn healthcare."
Sept 2010: "We are going to repeal healthcare."
Jan 2011: "We are going to destroy healthcare."
Feb 2012: "We're gonna elect a candidate who'll revoke healthcare NOW."
June 2012: "We'll go to the Supreme Court, and they will overturn healthcare."
Aug 2012: "American people'll never re-elect you-they don't want healthcare."
Oct 2012: "We can't wait to win the election and explode healthcare."
Nov 2012: "We can't believe you got re-elected & we can't repeal healthcare."
Feb 2013: "We're still going to vote to obliterate healthcare."
June 2013: "We can't believe the Supreme Court just upheld healthcare."
July 2013: "We're going to vote like 35 more times to erase healthcare."
Sept 2013: "We are going to leverage a government shutdown into defunding, destroying, obliterating, overturning, repealing, dismantling, erasing and ripping apart healthcare."
Oct 2013: "WHY AREN'T YOU NEGOTIATING???"

Your thoughts?

Sept 2013: "We are going to leverage a government shutdown into defunding, destroying, obliterating, overturning, repealing, dismantling, erasing and ripping apart healthcare."

Poor baby, can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen.

Your thoughts?

Does everyone know why the dear leader refuses to negotiate?

In the arab/muslim culture: If I say something, it is therefore the truth. If I drop a glass and it breaks, its because allah wanted it broken. If I make a promise, I only have to keep it if allah wills it. I do not have to negotiate because I am always right, if allah wanted me to negotiate he would make it so. If I am in a car wreck and kill the other driver, it happened because allah wanted the other guy dead, I am not responsible.

Obama was schooled in muslim/arabic schools, he has stated that there is no sound as beautiful as the muslim call to prayer.

He thinks like a muslim, acts like a muslim----------------but, claims to be a christian :cuckoo:

Your thoughts?

I too don't feel we shouldn't negotiate reducing environmental regulations and the Keystone Pipeline.

In the arab/muslim culture: If I say something, it is therefore the truth. If I drop a glass and it breaks, its because allah wanted it broken. If I make a promise, I only have to keep it if allah wills it. I do not have to negotiate because I am always right, if allah wanted me to negotiate he would make it so. If I am in a car wreck and kill the other driver, it happened because allah wanted the other guy dead, I am not responsible.

Obama was schooled in muslim/arabic schools, he has stated that there is no sound as beautiful as the muslim call to prayer.

He thinks like a muslim, acts like a muslim----------------but, claims to be a christian :cuckoo:

By making insurance companies pay more for claims than salaries and investor bonuses?

And let us not forget that Dikembe Mutombo and Hakeem Olajuwan also played hoops!

Because he consistently gets his ass kicked when he does.

Your thoughts?

I too don't feel we shouldn't negotiate reducing environmental regulations and the Keystone Pipeline.

Show me in the text of the constitution where the EPA is authorized or where congress or anyone else has legislative authority over private lands, much less your dear leader.

^^ This is the reason you guys look so nutty

yeah, immigration and blowing up the credit rating are just sidecars on the motorcycle flying off the road into the grand canyon

Your thoughts?

Show me in the text of the constitution where the EPA is authorized or where congress or anyone else has legislative authority over private lands, much less your dear leader.

Takings Article

The thread that keeps giving with TPM idiocy.

By making insurance companies pay more for claims than salaries and investor bonuses?

^^^^dumb post of the day award goes to ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ do you really think that insurance companies pay more in salaries and bonuses than in claims??? are you really that fucking stupid?

listen dipshit, I did business in the arab/muslim world for many years. I know exactly how they think and what they believe.

There are many good arabs and muslims, the radicals are a small minority, but their culture prevents the good ones from speaking out. I have many friends in that part of the world. I have been in their homes and they have been in mine. But they are what they are. They realize it, and we should forget the PC bullshit and realize it too.

Unlike you, I speak from experience, not programmed talking points.

Obama acts like an arab/muslim in the way he treats people and the way he refuses to acknowledge that anyone could possibly disagree with him. " I have said it, therefore it is the truth"

Forum List

Back