Wanna See How Deranged Democrats Are ? Check the Tweets

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Joe Biden put foward a glimmer of common sense and knowledge, at the Democrat National Convention. Reeling from the criticism of his "Absolutely, yes" answer about police defunding, Biden said what all of us in the sane portion of America all know. he said >> ā€œmost cops are good.ā€

This triggered a meltdown of epic proportions among Democrat loonies, who apparently think most cops are bad. Didn't think Democrats were that far into the lunatic fringe ? Look at these twitter responses >>

Grace Bonney@designsponge
THIS. And how dare they lead into Eric Garnerā€™s mother with ā€œmost cops are goodā€... :mad-61:

Brittney Cooper@ProfessorCrunk
Protestors havenā€™t been in the streets all summer because ā€˜most cops are good.ā€™ Do better, Dems. #DNC2020

functional moron@fiveburger
lol did biden actually say most cops are good man good thing iā€™m not watching this i would just be so mad i bet

david@ddupreejr
Joe Biden just said ā€œmost cops are good copsā€ during a panel on racial justice. Weā€™ll never be free

Zach Heltzel@zachheltzel
"Most cops are good" is objectively wrong and also what 80% of the electorate believes.

mags@marguerite_ck
he says ā€œmost cops are goodā€ and then he immediately asks Eric Garnerā€™s mother how sheā€™s doing ....... and he refers to his murder by the police as him ā€œdyingā€

@starlittbritt

Aug 17, 2020
Anddddd there's a clip of a protestor hugging a cop lmao, way to go DN

BLACK LIVES MATTER@BethanyLFutrell
Did you hear that "most of them are good cops" nonsense come out of his mouth?

ezraĀ²āø@lwtpeachs
i was trying to watch the dnc but the minute joe biden said 'most cops are good cops' i decided that laying down and screaming for eight hours would be a better use of my time
9:48 PM Ā· Aug 17, 2020

Last edited:
The democrats believe TWEEKER is AMERICA, when in reality, tweeker is a RADICAL LEFTIST CESS POOL.

The majority of conservatives and normal law abiding, patriotic, America loving people have been BANNED.

Democrats are the party of TRASH, and TRASH is what they're listening to on tweeker.

Joe Biden put foward a glimmer of common sense and knowledge, at the Democrat National Convention. Reeling from the criticism of his "Absolutely, yes" answer about police defunding, Biden said what all of us in the sane portion of America all know. he said >> ā€œmost cops are good.ā€

This triggered a meltdown of epic proportions among Democrat loonies, who apparently think most cops are bad. Didn't think Democrats were that far into the lunatic fringe ? Look at these twitter responses >>

THIS. And how dare they lead into Eric Garnerā€™s mother with ā€œmost cops are goodā€... :mad-61:

Protestors havenā€™t been in the streets all summer because ā€˜most cops are good.ā€™ Do better, Dems. #DNC2020

lol did biden actually say most cops are good man good thing iā€™m not watching this i would just be so mad i bet

david@ddupreejr
Joe Biden just said ā€œmost cops are good copsā€ during a panel on racial justice. Weā€™ll never be free

Zach Heltzel@zachheltzel
"Most cops are good" is objectively wrong and also what 80% of the electorate believes.

mags@marguerite_ck
he says ā€œmost cops are goodā€ and then he immediately asks Eric Garnerā€™s mother how sheā€™s doing ....... and he refers to his murder by the police as him ā€œdyingā€

@starlittbritt

Aug 17, 2020

ezraĀ²āø@lwtpeachs
i was trying to watch the dnc but the minute joe biden said 'most cops are good cops' i decided that laying down and screaming for eight hours would be a better use of my time
They give genocide a good name. Remember the civil war was started when the criminals tried to overthrow a president with lies, false evidence, and false witnesses

david@ddupreejr

Zach Heltzel@zachheltzel

mags@marguerite_ck

@starlittbritt

Aug 17, 2020

ezraĀ²āø@lwtpeachs
Most Dem Voters are bottom half of our society who commit a lot of crime, therefore they hate the Police.

Most Dem Voters are bottom half of our society who commit a lot of crime, therefore they hate the Police.
Sure, that's who all this anti-cop stuff is from > criminals. And when police are removed from the scene (or ordered to stand down by Democrat mayors), we see these criminal beasts doing their criminal things.

1597841134044.png

1597841234321.png

Forum List

Back