Video: St. Louis couple pulls guns on trespassing protesters

The McCloskys were life long democrats. They might not be democrats today.

If they have half a gray cell inside their brains....no the might not be

but being the democrats the stubborn donkeys that they are..... :dunno:

This is what should have happened , any one of the protesters that had a permit to carry could have simpley opened up on the two and splatter them to hell and if the gun bubba husband and wife had shot they would be in jail. They are as stupid as any red neck can be. That would have been justice as far as the law is concerned and as far as I'm concerned. No red neck should even be allowed to have a gun.

A carry permit is not valid for someone who is trespassing.

Let's all hope President Biden (or the people who will actually run the government in his name) will be able to persuade the mob to calm down. Giving them a lot of goodies has worked in the past.

They just gave everyone $1,200. And people on unemployment got an extra $600 per week. But that didn't calm the mob down.

If you really want to calm the mob down, you have to be strict. Say "no" to each and every one of their demands. And put as many assaulters, rioters, looters, window smashers, and arsonists in jail as possible.

What the McCloskeys did shouldn't be commended. I could see them being nervous.

The McCloskeys won't get in trouble because they're rich white professionals and they will say they were defending themselves. But it is a bad example to set and I don't blame the DA for being concerned about it. Let the police handle it if guns have to be involved. QUIT playing cowboys out there.

If the McCloskeys had not had those guns, the only thing the police could have done would be to fill out the paperwork after the mob had murdered the McCloskeys.

Let's all hope President Biden (or the people who will actually run the government in his name) will be able to persuade the mob to calm down. Giving them a lot of goodies has worked in the past.

They just gave everyone $1,200. And people on unemployment got an extra $600 per week. But that didn't calm the mob down.

If you really want to calm the mob down, you have to be strict. Say "no" to each and every one of their demands. And put as many assaulters, rioters, looters, window smashers, and arsonists in jail as possible.

Of course, you are right.

But in those cities, the powers-that-be and many potential jurors sympathize with that "movement" (the three initials of which I refuse to say/write).

The Dems may be able to calm things down because they give goodies to the "community leaders." who in turn order the mob to settle down.

Have a nice day!

Its all fun and games until some armed black men show up.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Why would an armed black man show up? These people are doing nothing illegal.
I don't think it's legal, actually, to point a gun at someone who is simply walking down the street.
They weren't just walking down the street. They were loitering and gathering and threatening them. On guy said he was going to take their guns away from them. As we have seen that's what thugs do. 3 black guys are room temperature now for doing that.

They were loitering and gathering and threatening them. On guy said he was going to take their guns away from them.
They were marching til the crowd saw the guns. Yeah, a guy said he was going to take their guns away--they're lucky that's all he did.
The McCloskeys sent a clear message of intimidation to the protesters. If they were truly afraid for their property and their lives, they would have waited INSIDE with their guns and watched. If someone entered their property THEN would be the time to come out armed. But that's not what they did. They just wanted to send the message that they were going to shoot the first protester who stepped on their lawn. If they hadn't sent a message like that, the protesters would have just kept marching by.
Maybe, Maybe not.

Once the mob broke through the gate, by law deadly force was justifiable

Missouri’s law is more extensive than those of other states because it allows you to use deadly force to attack an intruder to protect any private property that you own, in addition to yourself or another individual.

Read post # 194 from Flash, Mark and Patricia McCloskey are Self-Hating White Cucks who SUPPORT BLM and so fuck them who cares if a bigger feral mob return and do a Manson Family on them.

WHEN I was defending them earlier in this thread I did not know they were BLM supporters AND SJWs so I take BACK ALL my PREVIOUS comments defending them. They are just general filth.
Who cares whether they support BLM or not? It is what you do, when they come for you, yours or those you care about that counts. I don't care how they posture in their law careers. They are lawyers, ya know. They did good.

They are BOTH Ambulance Chasers and they support the BLM Marxists. They did good? No what they did was STAGED using Prop Guns, they have NEVER been near an actual gun in their lives, both illustrate that with their idiotic holding the guns wrong, waving them in the air, him pointing the gun at her, that is NOT how you handle guns.

Welcome to what "Defund the Police" looks like....

One Question:
Where is the protest and outcry to fire the St Louis prosecuter who dared call the trespassers peaceful and wanting to prosecute the Homeowners instead of the property invaders who threatened to murder him his wife and his dog?

Everyone should Write the ST Louis and State DA to investigate that prosecuter for the racism involved in her illogical stance, abuse of power to attempt to carry out a racist act, and derelict of duty that risks her city's citizens lives. Recommend firing her and bringing her up on charges. Otherwise this proves a double standard, but not in the way protesters would like people to believe.

The McCloskeys won't get in trouble because they're rich white professionals and they will say they were defending themselves. But it is a bad example to set and I don't blame the DA for being concerned about it. Let the police handle it if guns have to be involved. QUIT playing cowboys out there.

They won’t get in trouble because the laws are different there than in Georgia for example. In Georgia it would have been aggravated assault. As the McMichaels found out to their shock.

Personally I probably would have broken out the firepower and then waited inside. At that point if I had to shoot there would be little choice but it being totally defensive. No prosecutor would stand a chance if it went to court claiming either manslaughter or murder.
The protesters were marching to the Mayor's mansion. If the McCloskey's hadn't been brandishing their guns in the first place, my strong guess is that the protesters would have just kept walking. No reason for them not to.
And I agree with you that if the McCloskey's were actually frightened, they would have monitored the situation from inside. Not to kill with a good reason, but to remain strategically safe while still being ready to protect their property if necessary. My guess is they'd had a few martinis along with their outdoor dinner.

If the McCloskeys had not had those guns, the only thing the police could have done would be to fill out the paperwork after the mob had murdered the McCloskeys.
There is nothing to indicate the protesters had any bone to pick with the McCloskeys. Your imagination is on hyperdrive, per usual.

There is nothing to indicate the protesters had any bone to pick with the McCloskeys. Your imagination is on hyperdrive, per usual.
oh dear god youre an ignorant one,,,

The protesters started running their mouths when they realized the McCloskeys were trying to intimidate them with guns.
I repeat, they are lucky all they got was rough language. I wouldn't condone violence from them, but I sure don't condone the threats from the McCloskeys either.

They won’t get in trouble because the laws are different there than in Georgia for example. In Georgia it would have been aggravated assault. As the McMichaels found out to their shock.

Personally I probably would have broken out the firepower and then waited inside. At that point if I had to shoot there would be little choice but it being totally defensive. No prosecutor would stand a chance if it went to court claiming either manslaughter or murder.
The protesters were marching to the Mayor's mansion. If the McCloskey's hadn't been brandishing their guns in the first place, my strong guess is that the protesters would have just kept walking. No reason for them not to.
And I agree with you that if the McCloskey's were actually frightened, they would have monitored the situation from inside. Not to kill with a good reason, but to remain strategically safe while still being ready to protect their property if necessary. My guess is they'd had a few martinis along with their outdoor dinner.
A good display of force can make a difference, and nobody got shot. Rioters have been known to burn buildings down. Do not wait for a molotov coctail through living room window to defend your home place / final defensive position.

The protesters started running their mouths when they realized the McCloskeys were trying to intimidate them with guns.
I repeat, they are lucky all they got was rough language. I wouldn't condone violence from them, but I sure don't condone the threats from the McCloskeys either.
people that break through a gate onto private property are not protesters they are a violent mob and should have been shot when they came through the gate,,,

A good display of force can make a difference, and nobody got shot. Rioters have been known to burn buildings down. Do not wait for a molotov coctail through living room window to defend your home place / final defensive position.
White, no one was throwing molotov cocktails, not even playing mailbox baseball. At least not from anything I read. Did you see any reports of vandalism from the neighborhood, saving the gate?

White, no one was throwing molotov cocktails, not even playing mailbox baseball. At least not from anything I read. Did you see any reports of vandalism from the neighborhood, saving the gate?
they broke through a locked gate marked with no trespassing signs,,,

my lord youre a dumb one,,,

people that break through a gate onto private property are not protesters they are a violent mob and should have been shot when they came through the gate,,,
They weren't being violent and they didn't break through the gate. I think you're looking for an excuse, is what I think.

They weren't being violent and they didn't break through the gate. I think you're looking for an excuse, is what I think.
so the gate wasnt locked and marked NO TRESPASSING AND PRIVATE PROPERTY???

Disagree. Shooting people should never be taken lightly, just because you might (I said MIGHT) be able to get away with it. Would probably have them coming back to burn it down with more force next time, or while you are gone. Mind, you I have NO respect of human life (except mine and PJ's) in a final defensive fight, but that is a last resort type of thing, not a message to the masses. Indiscriminate shooters should be jailed, even if they are home owners.

Forum List

Back