YouTube strikes Chess video as “harmful or dangerous”

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Yes, now Chess videos are being blocked and marked “harmful or dangerous”.

You know why, because the left was gone full retard, and everything is “racist”.

I watch a lot of this guy’s videos, always gives excellent analysis of professional chess games. Such a shame what so called “liberals” have done to this world.

You know why, because the left was gone full retard, and everything is “racist”.

I watch a lot of this guy’s videos, always gives excellent analysis of professional chess games. Such a shame what so called “liberals” have done to this world.

WTF?

But he's white, right? So.... of course it's racists. If you are white, you are racists, unless you can somehow prove you vote Democrat. Since he's not in the US and can't vote Democrat.... then he's racists.

Welcome to left-wing logic.

But he's white, right? So.... of course it's racists. If you are white, you are racists, unless you can somehow prove you vote Democrat. Since he's not in the US and can't vote Democrat.... then he's racists.

Welcome to left-wing logic.

He hasn’t gotten an answer yet, but he suspects it’s because he says things like, “Knight to C6, but this leaves black vulnerable and now white has the superior position.”

WTF?

If its an algorithym its probably something he said like White Bishop takes Black Queen.... the computer program would probably associate that with violence without taking in the context that its a Chess Video. These algorithyms are just part of a wider sensorship Liberals are trying to impose on the world.

Youtube needs to get the Christian bakery treatment

Youtube needs to get the Christian bakery treatment

They need to have cake but will be denied due to the ability of God to discriminate?

It only makes you look worse when a racist bunch of people claim other people are the racist.
I hope they can adjust your programming. Until then, probably better off bringing back a human poster who reads and understands the prior posts before crafting a response.

Chess us racist?

Wow

It only makes you look worse when a racist bunch of people claim other people are the racist.
I hope they can adjust your programming. Until then, probably better off bringing back a human poster who reads and understands the prior posts before crafting a response.

Chess us racist?

Wow
Only a racist could find something racist about a game.

If they are going to remove one kind of content, why not other forms?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I want back everything that has been deleted of my late favorite singers Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys and Billy Joe Royal.

Forum List

Back