Video: St. Louis couple pulls guns on trespassing protesters

One good thing about the likely election of the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., is that the Dems will be able to get the militants to cool it.

The Dems know how to work with the militants in order to get them to stand down.

The militants will be asked to stop frightening good people by going into nice neighborhoods.

In return, the militants will be given financial rewards, appointments to government jobs, and the kind of legislation that they have been demanding.

I plan to vote for President Trump, but I acknowledge that his election would probably lead to violence the likes of which this nation has never seen since 1861.

The street violence, exacerbated by the pandemic tragedy, is tearing this country apart in a way that no one could have possibly imagined when 2020 dawned.

I do not think that I am being a Chicken Little.

All I have to say to this post?
FUCK THAT!!!!
You dont appease mobs,you wipe em out.

With all due respect, Americans would NOT tolerate wiping out the mob.

This is not South Africa during Apartheid or China during Tiananmen Square.

But -- ironically -- if the militants of that movement (whose initials I refuse to say/write) ever become dominant, it might indeed have no compunctions about wiping out its opponents.

Let's all hope President Biden (or the people who will actually run the government in his name) will be able to persuade the mob to calm down. Giving them a lot of goodies has worked in the past.

The US is getting to be South Africa after the Negroes gained power and started to purge the Whites.

One good thing about the likely election of the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., is that the Dems will be able to get the militants to cool it.

The Dems know how to work with the militants in order to get them to stand down.

The militants will be asked to stop frightening good people by going into nice neighborhoods.

In return, the militants will be given financial rewards, appointments to government jobs, and the kind of legislation that they have been demanding.

I plan to vote for President Trump, but I acknowledge that his election would probably lead to violence the likes of which this nation has never seen since 1861.

The street violence, exacerbated by the pandemic tragedy, is tearing this country apart in a way that no one could have possibly imagined when 2020 dawned.

FUCK THAT!!!!

But -- ironically -- if the militants of that movement (whose initials I refuse to say/write) ever become dominant, it might indeed have no compunctions about wiping out its opponents.

Let's all hope President Biden (or the people who will actually run the government in his name) will be able to persuade the mob to calm down. Giving them a lot of goodies has worked in the past.

The US is getting to be South Africa after the Negroes gained power and started to purge the Whites.

Hi,

1. To be fair, African Americans are not the majority, as are the Blacks in South Africa.

2. African Americans have a different culture from that of South African Black people.

3. I would not use the word "purge." As the Euro-American population declines, their place will naturally be taken by the growing African American and Hispanic American and (to a lesser degree) Asian American populations.

4. I agree with Abraham Lincoln who (before he became president) expressed doubts about the feasibility of harmonious relations between two such different cultures.

Have a nice day!

These protestors are on private property on a private street. They went through a gate that was clearly labelled as “private street.” They then threatened to steal the guns from the homeowners. No shots were fired.

I am 100% in favor of the homeowners, and 100% against the tresspassers.

They weren't in the couple's property..

It was private property and some of the protesters were armed.

FUCK THAT!!!!

Hi,

1. To be fair, African Americans are not the majority, as are the Blacks in South Africa.

2. African Americans have a different culture from that of South African Black people.

3. I would not use the word "purge." As the Euro-American population declines, their place will naturally be taken by the growing African American and Hispanic American and (to a lesser degree) Asian American populations.

4. I agree with Abraham Lincoln who (before he became president) expressed doubts about the feasibility of harmonious relations between two such different cultures.

Have a nice day!

When the Whites moved to the South Africa area there were very few Blacks. The Europeans turned a somewhat desolate area into a thriving economy. When they did the Blacks moved in for the jobs and when they outnumbered the Whites then they demanded to take the wealth away from the Whites that created it.

Americans Blacks are just as brutal and assholes just like African Blacks.

The BLM movement, aided by the ANTIFA shitheads is a purge movement like all Left Wing movements.

Thanks, you have a nice day too.

That woman shouldn't be holding a gun. Several times, as she turned, the gun was pointed at the man's back.

No bueno.

But, yeah, fuck the protesters...

These protestors are on private property on a private street. They went through a gate that was clearly labelled as “private street.” They then threatened to steal the guns from the homeowners. No shots were fired.

I am 100% in favor of the homeowners, and 100% against the tresspassers.

Reminiscent of my peeps during the LA riots

I read some posts from the left wingers here that the black lives matter marxists and antifa terrorists entered the property through an unlocked gate.....I saw a photo of that gate and half of it was torn off the hinges......

The democrat party turned black lives matter and antifa loose in Black neighborhoods to burn, loot and kill......just before an election......no one on the democrat party leadership side has openly and vigorously condemned the violent burning, looting and killing...because it helps the democrat party...

Keep that in mind, and vote for Trump......

What the McCloskeys did shouldn't be commended. I could see them being nervous.

The McCloskeys won't get in trouble because they're rich white professionals and they will say they were defending themselves. But it is a bad example to set and I don't blame the DA for being concerned about it. Let the police handle it if guns have to be involved. QUIT playing cowboys out there.

They won’t get in trouble because the laws are different there than in Georgia for example. In Georgia it would have been aggravated assault. As the McMichaels found out to their shock.

Personally I probably would have broken out the firepower and then waited inside. At that point if I had to shoot there would be little choice but it being totally defensive. No prosecutor would stand a chance if it went to court claiming either manslaughter or murder.

That woman shouldn't be holding a gun. Several times, as she turned, the gun was pointed at the man's back.

No bueno.

you would be surprised how often that happens during events like that even with trained professionals,,,

Trained professionals wouldn't do that...
they do it everyday,,,

go watch some swat raids,,,

If they do it then they're not properly trained...

The McCloskeys won't get in trouble because they're rich white professionals and they will say they were defending themselves. But it is a bad example to set and I don't blame the DA for being concerned about it. Let the police handle it if guns have to be involved. QUIT playing cowboys out there.

They won’t get in trouble because the laws are different there than in Georgia for example. In Georgia it would have been aggravated assault. As the McMichaels found out to their shock.

Personally I probably would have broken out the firepower and then waited inside. At that point if I had to shoot there would be little choice but it being totally defensive. No prosecutor would stand a chance if it went to court claiming either manslaughter or murder.

There's not a single illegal thing about standing on your property with a firearm. Nothing...

No bueno.

you would be surprised how often that happens during events like that even with trained professionals,,,

Trained professionals wouldn't do that...
they do it everyday,,,

go watch some swat raids,,,

If they do it then they're not properly trained...
all training and planning doesnt survive first contact,,,

what I find disturbing is most of the comments on this subject from supposed 2nd supporters is to complain about her gun handling skills and not the violent mob threatening those people,,

whats next complaining about what they are wearing???

remember even after all the complaints she didnt shoot her husband or anyone else,,,

There's not a single illegal thing about standing on your property with a firearm. Nothing...
more so when theres a violent mob threatening you,,,

The fact is that it all turned out fine. None of the Rioters were killed, the McCloskeys' home wasn't pillaged or burned, the women weren't raped and the men weren't beaten. Only problem was damage to the gate. Things can be repaired, let the BLM pass the hat to get it fixed.

Oh lord. In that case in Georgia it could well be Aggravated Assault. It is illegal to use a firearm in a threatening manner. I know. You don’t like the law. You think it is stupid. Whatever. That is the law in Georgia. It would have been smarter to stay inside. You have cover and concealment you do not have in the front Yard. Also there can be no claim that you instigated the confrontation.

Being smart and tactically sound does not appear to be a prerequisite for self defense. If it was me I would want cover from return fire. As much as I could get. I would also have put on my helmet and vest. In addition to the armor plate the vest holds additional ammunition as well as a first aid kit.

They have nothing. Nothing but bluster and intimidation. If the bullets started flying they would likely get hit too. They counted on the intimidation working. There was no plan B if the intimidation failed.

It was dumb. And if the bullets had started flying they may well face criminal charges if they survive. So tactically it is smarter to stay inside with cover and concealment. Logistically it is smarter to stay near your ammo supply and assistance for injury or wounds. Legally it is smarter not to step out and start the confrontation.

Sorry. But that is just the way it is.

Oh lord. In that case in Georgia it could well be Aggravated Assault. It is illegal to use a firearm in a threatening manner. I know. You don’t like the law. You think it is stupid. Whatever. That is the law in Georgia. It would have been smarter to stay inside. You have cover and concealment you do not have in the front Yard. Also there can be no claim that you instigated the confrontation.

Being smart and tactically sound does not appear to be a prerequisite for self defense. If it was me I would want cover from return fire. As much as I could get. I would also have put on my helmet and vest. In addition to the armor plate the vest holds additional ammunition as well as a first aid kit.

They have nothing. Nothing but bluster and intimidation. If the bullets started flying they would likely get hit too. They counted on the intimidation working. There was no plan B if the intimidation failed.

It was dumb. And if the bullets had started flying they may well face criminal charges if they survive. So tactically it is smarter to stay inside with cover and concealment. Logistically it is smarter to stay near your ammo supply and assistance for injury or wounds. Legally it is smarter not to step out and start the confrontation.

If the McCloskeys have tremendous insurance, escaping out the back and letting the rioters burn the joint might have been a better solution. They could use the insurance money to rebuild in the suburbs, where they don't have this kind of civil unrest.

If the McCloskeys have tremendous insurance, escaping out the back and letting the rioters burn the joint might have been a better solution. They could use the insurance money to rebuild in the suburbs, where they don't have this kind of civil unrest.
thats what cowards do,,,

Forum List

Back