USSC Justice Getting The Boot By Alumni

Plessy v Ferguson was ruled Constitutional by a democrat packed Supreme court in 1896........was struck down by the Supreme Court in 1954 with Brown v Board of Education...

So Plessy was "Settled Law" for 58 years......

After 58 years as settled law it was overturned....

Roe v Wade ruled Constitutional in 1973......over turned in 2022..... 49 years....

So, as you point out....the democrats would demand that their separate but equal ruling in Plessy be the law of the land today...since it was "settled law," longer than Roe.....

This is their logic when it is actually applied...
I brought this point up some time back but Ds don't seem to care about truth and the history of their vile party, just as vile back then as today... well, today it is worse bc slavery, bad as it is, cannot be seroiusly equated w/ killing unborn children.. e

I see the lefty loons here at the forum descend once again like a bunch of harpies on another patriotic American. Shameful.

From Post #7

I am so proud of the Court overturning [Roe]. They knew there would be a big dust up over the decision to o/turn but they did it anyway

:)

They are heroes.

We have a

"right to LIFE... liberty..."🇺🇸

It did not take a legal scholar to foresee the pain and turmoil that will follow as a direct result of this ruling. Even if Roe were not a good precedent only a horrible person would want to put this nation through the results of overturning it. She is a horrible person and deserves all the blowback she gets for stripping women of a right.
Win the election and get something passed that will guarantee a woman right to abortion.

I ain’t writing about a damn law either that can be repealed but Amendment ( yeah I know still a law but a lot harder to repeal ) that will put it into stone and make it impossible for the Religious Communities to overturn unless they have a super majority.

Obviously ^ a member in good standing of the liberal intelligentsia 😂
Wasn't it delicious when you found out about they were going to overturn Roe and saw all the distraught pro-choice people upset? Those of us that had to face the gleeful sadism of it all are under no illusions that the right did this out of anything other than spite.

From Post #7

I am so proud of the Court overturning [Roe]. They knew there would be a big dust up over the decision to o/turn but they did it anyway

:)

They are heroes.

We have a

"right to LIFE... liberty..."🇺🇸
Are you living now? All of you so-called right to lifers need to think about how peoples rights to live their own lives must feel.

Wasn't it delicious when you found out about they were going to overturn Roe and saw all the distraught pro-choice people upset? Those of us that had to face the gleeful sadism of it all are under no illusions that the right did this out of anything other than spite.
I couldn’t have possibly cared less about idiots being “distraught” over “losing” some alleged “right” to slaughter preborn human beings.

How you and some of your fellow imbeciles “took” it is just a manifestation of your retardation on full display. And you truly are a retard. A hateful retard, full of contempt and disdain for human life.

I couldn’t have possibly cared less about idiots being “distraught” over “losing” some alleged “right” to slaughter preborn human beings.

How you and some of your fellow imbeciles “took” it is just a manifestation of your retardation on full display. And you truly are a retard. A hateful retard, full of contempt and disdain for human life.
I know you people better than you know yourselves. Without spite as the prime motivating factor the bible thumpers would have never gotten the support they needed to police procreation.

For lying. No way. She is as honest as anyone could be. Well, maybe not according to some.

"Coney Barrett, who graduated from tiny Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee in 1994, is being accused by the group of having broken the school's honor code and therefore should no longer be deserving of celebration"

"According to a report from FOX NEWS, an alumni group from the college where Supreme Court Associate Justice Amy Coney Barrett received her undergraduate degree wants her booted from the school's hall of fame because they believe she lied her way onto the nation's highest court"

"According to the letter urging her ouster, "we believe that Justice Amy Coney Barrett is one of the biggest current threats to our fundamental rights, the stability of our nation, and our democracy. Moreover, as Rhodes alumni who pledged the same fealty to truth, loyalty, and service' as she did, we find her actions to be a clear – and perhaps history’s most destructive to date – violation of the Honor Code we all hold dear"

Judge Jackson should be booted because she lied about her inability to define what a woman is.

I know you people better than you know yourselves. Without spite as the prime motivating factor the bible thumpers would have never gotten the support they needed to police procreation.
You don’t know anything at all. You get spoon fed nonsense from your lightweight “leaders” and lap that shit up. Then you regurgitate it because you falsely imagine it makes you seem smart.

It’s also not policing procreation you asshole. It’s defending life. You’re stuck on stupid — for eternity.

For lying. No way. She is as honest as anyone could be. Well, maybe not according to some.

"Coney Barrett, who graduated from tiny Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee in 1994, is being accused by the group of having broken the school's honor code and therefore should no longer be deserving of celebration"

"According to a report from FOX NEWS, an alumni group from the college where Supreme Court Associate Justice Amy Coney Barrett received her undergraduate degree wants her booted from the school's hall of fame because they believe she lied her way onto the nation's highest court"

"According to the letter urging her ouster, "we believe that Justice Amy Coney Barrett is one of the biggest current threats to our fundamental rights, the stability of our nation, and our democracy. Moreover, as Rhodes alumni who pledged the same fealty to truth, loyalty, and service' as she did, we find her actions to be a clear – and perhaps history’s most destructive to date – violation of the Honor Code we all hold dear"

She's appointed for LIFE!

I'm sure it's a real dagger to her heart......

.......:pinkygirly:.

You don’t know anything at all. You get spoon fed nonsense from your lightweight “leaders” and lap that shit up. Then you regurgitate it because you falsely imagine it makes you seem smart.

It’s also not policing procreation you asshole. It’s defending life. You’re stuck on stupid — for eternity.
Try acting like you give a shit about children after they are born and I might see things different. The right only ever seems to notice that there are children when it serves some culture war bullshit. I see zero compassion in this. If there is the right needs to fire their publicists.

It's not about me. It's about the alumni and what they think.
A human being's right to life seems to be distant from the minds of the 'thinktank' alumni who are unaware they are talking about the unfair extinguishing the life of an innocent citizen-to-be, and turning its mommy's tummy into an execution chamber, and not the birth canal it has been called for a thousand generations. If the alumni are going to betray one of their own because she let her unwanted child live,

Thread locked for a closer look. Will most likely re-open shortly.

Thread locked for a closer look. Will most likely re-open shortly.
Thread now open for business, minus some posts that were off topic, or responding to the off topic, posts that were nothing but snark attack without content or responding to same. If you have a problem, PM me or Mod or your choice.

Enjoy the thread. It's a lively and contentious one. Try to address thread topic in every post, not just thread posters.

Try acting like you give a shit about children after they are born and I might see things different. The right only ever seems to notice that there are children when it serves some culture war bullshit. I see zero compassion in this. If there is the right needs to fire their publicists.
I don’t have to act. Unlike the pro abortion crowd and so many of the Dumbocraps, I actually do care about children. I even place value on their very lives, unlike your cult.

Your tired and dishonest talking pointless should be shelved. Maybe try being honest, instead.

I don’t have to act. Unlike the pro abortion crowd and so many of the Dumbocraps, I actually do care about children. I even place value on their very lives, unlike your cult.

Your tired and dishonest talking pointless should be shelved. Maybe try being honest, instead.
The proof of my statements will be revealed come budget time when republicans again decide needy kids don't deserve any sympathy much less more funding.

Thread now open for business, minus some posts that were off topic, or responding to the off topic, posts that were nothing but snark attack without content or responding to same. If you have a problem, PM me or Mod or your choice.

Enjoy the thread. It's a lively and contentious one. Try to address thread topic in every post, not just thread posters.
if you start deleting snark without content, you'll be deleting complete posters here shortly.

It did not take a legal scholar to foresee the pain and turmoil that will follow as a direct result of this ruling. Even if Roe were not a good precedent only a horrible person would want to put this nation through the results of overturning it. She is a horrible person and deserves all the blowback she gets for stripping women of a right.
The funny thing is....Kansas proved you're wrong about it.
Finally states are getting the opportunity to vote on it.
That's what you're so afraid of,.....Democracy is a threat to you.

Forum List

Back