USSC Justice Getting The Boot By Alumni

About her lying, which I will post various times that she did...

Since 2000, more than 2,400 students have gone through the program and many have gone on to influential government positions. Just one example: Matthew Bowman, an anti-abortion zealot who was in the Blackstone fellowship while a student at Ave Maria law school. In 2017, President Trump appointed him deputy general counsel to the Department of Health and Human Services. He is now principal advisor to the director of the HHS Office of Civil Rights, which this year attempted to strip the anti-discrimination protections for LBGT people out of the Affordable Care Act.

Yet when Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) asked Barrett about her work for ADF during her 2017 confirmation hearing, she claimed to have no idea that ADF had an anti-LBGT agenda when she agreed to speak there. She testified that she’d only recently learned that the Southern Poverty Law Center had described ADF as a hate group for supporting the criminalization of homosexuality overseas and also for the “recriminalization of homosexuality in the United States.”

“This is a group that fights against equal treatment of LGBT people,” Franken informed her. “This is a group which calls for the sterilization of transgender people abroad.”

“This is a group that fights against equal treatment of LGBT people. This is a group which calls for the sterilization of transgender people abroad.”
“I was not aware of that,” Barrett replied.

For lying. No way. She is as honest as anyone could be. Well, maybe not according to some.

"Coney Barrett, who graduated from tiny Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee in 1994, is being accused by the group of having broken the school's honor code and therefore should no longer be deserving of celebration"

"According to a report from FOX NEWS, an alumni group from the college where Supreme Court Associate Justice Amy Coney Barrett received her undergraduate degree wants her booted from the school's hall of fame because they believe she lied her way onto the nation's highest court"

"According to the letter urging her ouster, "we believe that Justice Amy Coney Barrett is one of the biggest current threats to our fundamental rights, the stability of our nation, and our democracy. Moreover, as Rhodes alumni who pledged the same fealty to truth, loyalty, and service' as she did, we find her actions to be a clear – and perhaps history’s most destructive to date – violation of the Honor Code we all hold dear"

Sounds like some whiney little leftist shits are ass hurt.

I love it.

:laughing0301:

Nah. It’s like you think the silly labels you apply have any meaning. And in your case, maybe they do. Very sad.
Even if you somehow care about other people's children you have a pretty callous way of proving it. Maybe it is just a matter of conservatives letting the worst assholes fight your culture war battles. Maybe you just don't know how to sound like a caring individual.

Even if you somehow care about other people's children you have a pretty callous way of proving it. Maybe it is just a matter of conservatives letting the worst assholes fight your culture war battles. Maybe you just don't know how to sound like a caring individual.
Or maybe it’s simply that you make absurd, ridiculous and unsubstantiated statements and accusations which you couldn’t back-up with credible evidence if you had a hundred years to spend on that one task.

Pretending to be a caring person (which is all you’re doing) isn’t actually being a caring person. And supporting the wholesale slaughter of helpless, innocent preborn human beings is hardly a hallmark of being a caring person.

So, there is simply no reason to take your accusations seriously.

Or maybe it’s simply that you make absurd, ridiculous and unsubstantiated statements and accusations which you couldn’t back-up with credible evidence if you had a hundred years to spend on that one task.

Pretending to be a caring person (which is all you’re doing) isn’t actually being a caring person. And supporting the wholesale slaughter of helpless, innocent preborn human beings is hardly a hallmark of being a caring person.

So, there is simply no reason to take your accusations seriously.
Seems like there's something to my accusations since you keep coming back. Instead of replying to me go adopt some babies that you insist be must carried to term. There's already no shortage of kids in the underfunded and neglected foster system in red states.

Seems like there's something to my accusations since you keep coming back. Instead of replying to me go adopt some babies that you insist be must carried to term. There's already no shortage of kids in the underfunded and neglected foster system in red states.
No. It doesn’t “seem” like there’s anything to what you’ve spewed. You’re actually quite trite. And, unlike you, I am able and willing to think outside of a tiny box. Therefore, my position is that there have to be exceptions (to anti abortion laws) even if those exceptions are contradictory of my premise.

A child produced by the rape of the mother is no less an innocent and helpless human being. But I recognize that it would be monstrous for society to compel a rape victim to carry that child to term. Ditto for incest victims being required to carry the child to term. Ditto for pregnant children being compelled to carry the child inside them to term. And of course, the genuine risk to the life of the mother or even her health ought to be an exception, too.

But you’re so shallow, you imagine that replying to your verbal flatulence indicates that there “must be something” to what you spew. :cuckoo: Also, it never dawns on simpletons like you that others can disagree with you in major part and yet not necessarily disagree with you entirely.

Finally, while I mock the bombastic nonsense of dolts like Shrillary Clinton, in that it does not “take a village,” I am also content to accept the proposition that society as a whole does have some responsibility for children. The details can be thorny, but the discussion is never furthered when your kind makes overly broad pronouncements on what is “required.” That’s a matter for much discussion and debate. But your kind always tries to cast it as “if you don’t support our position then you hate children.”

This, of course, is your way of staying ignorant and lazy and shielding yourself from confronting their arguments and fashioning counterpoints.
Speciousness is a sure path to laziness. I referred to a specific event which puts yourself behind me.

Wait......now did Amy Barret run the rape gangs with Kavanaugh.....or did she sexually harras anita hill....the fast and loose accusations made against conservative nominees are getting harder and harder to differentiate......
Don’t forget the pube on the Coke can.

No. It doesn’t “seem” like there’s anything to what you’ve spewed. You’re actually quite trite. And, unlike you, I am able and willing to think outside of a tiny box. Therefore, my position is that there have to be exceptions (to anti abortion laws) even if those exceptions are contradictory of my premise.

A child produced by the rape of the mother is no less an innocent and helpless human being. But I recognize that it would be monstrous for society to compel a rape victim to carry that child to term. Ditto for incest victims being required to carry the child to term. Ditto for pregnant children being compelled to carry the child inside them to term. And of course, the genuine risk to the life of the mother or even her health ought to be an exception, too.

But you’re so shallow, you imagine that replying to your verbal flatulence indicates that there “must be something” to what you spew. :cuckoo: Also, it never dawns on simpletons like you that others can disagree with you in major part and yet not necessarily disagree with you entirely.

Finally, while I mock the bombastic nonsense of dolts like Shrillary Clinton, in that it does not “take a village,” I am also content to accept the proposition that society as a whole does have some responsibility for children. The details can be thorny, but the discussion is never furthered when your kind makes overly broad pronouncements on what is “required.” That’s a matter for much discussion and debate. But your kind always tries to cast it as “if you don’t support our position then you hate children.”
My kind thinks your kind should mind their own damned business.

For lying. No way. She is as honest as anyone could be. Well, maybe not according to some.

"Coney Barrett, who graduated from tiny Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee in 1994, is being accused by the group of having broken the school's honor code and therefore should no longer be deserving of celebration"

"According to a report from FOX NEWS, an alumni group from the college where Supreme Court Associate Justice Amy Coney Barrett received her undergraduate degree wants her booted from the school's hall of fame because they believe she lied her way onto the nation's highest court"

"According to the letter urging her ouster, "we believe that Justice Amy Coney Barrett is one of the biggest current threats to our fundamental rights, the stability of our nation, and our democracy. Moreover, as Rhodes alumni who pledged the same fealty to truth, loyalty, and service' as she did, we find her actions to be a clear – and perhaps history’s most destructive to date – violation of the Honor Code we all hold dear"

Liberals are insane.

She deceived Congress and the public, intentionally. She knew the game she was playing and knew she had to play it to get the appointment that she would never have even sniffed otherwise. She deserves this scorn.
I doubt that she cares what a bunch of left wing loons say.

My kind thinks your kind should mind their own damned business.
294827638_6265180813508804_6569394546312355344_n.jpg

Right because in the long history of the Supreme Court no other Justice has ever mislead decieved or ducked questions during their confirmation hearing. I rather suspect if you looked into the history of those calling for this you would find they are not pure as the driven snow themselves. People on all sides of the political spectrum who like to act so high and mighty should remember the words let he and I will add for moderan times her who is without sin cast the first stone.

Right because in the long history of the Supreme Court no other Justice has ever mislead decieved or ducked questions during their confirmation hearing. I rather suspect if you looked into the history of those calling for this you would find they are not pure as the driven snow themselves. People on all sides of the political spectrum who like to act so high and mighty should remember the words let he and I will add for moderan times her who is without sin cast the first stone.
I’ve never seen one before who couldn’t define what a woman is.

Forum List

Back