Father of 7-Year-Old with Myocarditis Records Pharmacist Admit Parents Are Not Warned of this COVID Vaccine Side Effect: “We might scare the parents,

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

A recording of a phone call between an irate father and a pharmacist who injected his 7-year-old son with a COVID-19 vaccine after his wife brought him to the pharmacy behind his back, and is now allegedly in the hospital due to myocarditis, has been circulating in the alternative media today.

The father and his family apparently live in New Zealand, while his work originates in New York, and what is remarkable about the call is that the father asks the pharmacist if parents are warned about the risks to myocarditis and heart disease before giving the COVID-19 shots to children, and the pharmacist replies:

"We might scare the parents, and they don’t want to get their child vaccinated."

The left wing sheep. We told you so yet again. Has any leftist ever won a debate ever?

by Brian Shilhavy

A recording of a phone call between an irate father and a pharmacist who injected his 7-year-old son with a COVID-19 vaccine after his wife brought him to the pharmacy behind his back, and is now allegedly in the hospital due to myocarditis, has been circulating in the alternative media today.

The father and his family apparently live in New Zealand, while his work originates in New York, and what is remarkable about the call is that the father asks the pharmacist if parents are warned about the risks to myocarditis and heart disease before giving the COVID-19 shots to children, and the pharmacist replies:

"We might scare the parents, and they don’t want to get their child vaccinated."

The left wing sheep. We told you so yet again. Has any leftist ever won a debate ever?
Idiots who think with their TV instead of with their brain are killing their children.

by Brian Shilhavy

I feel so bad for the poor kids of these indoctrinated & scared sheep that are willing to lay their own children on the sacrifice alter because their gods tell them it's the right thing to do.
The saddest part is that it will be impossible for many of them to admit it was their own stupidity that left their children suffering or worse

I feel so bad for the poor kids of these indoctrinated & scared sheep that are willing to lay their own children on the sacrifice alter because their gods tell them it's the right thing to do.
The saddest part is that it will be impossible for many of them to admit it was their own stupidity that left their children suffering or worse
I vividly remember my mother torturing herself because she thought if was her fault when my sister died, coincidentally the day after her first vaccine. I didn't figure out until long after my mother's death that it was probably the vaccine. I wish with all my heart I could tell my mother that it wasn't her fault.

But that was 1962 when doctors were still gods and would never lie. We know so much better now.

This is a global criminal conspiracy on the scale of the Nazis, the Stalinists, and the Maoists.

I wonder how long it will take the masses, and proper folks in positions of authority, to wake the hell up and resist.

Forum List

Back