USSC Justice Getting The Boot By Alumni

I’ve never seen one before who couldn’t define what a woman is.
Exactley we all know she can but because transgender cases will likely come before the court she wanted give evasive answers to the question. Probabaly the last Supreme Court nominee who didn't do this was Robert Bork and we know what happened to him and that is one of if not the main reason nominees go out of their way to avoid giving direct answers to questions.

Exactley we all know she can but because transgender cases will likely come before the court she wanted give evasive answers to the question. Probabaly the last Supreme Court nominee who didn't do this was Robert Bork and we know what happened to him and that is one of if not the main reason nominees go out of their way to avoid giving direct answers to questions.
Bork really got screwed. He was a brilliant legal mind. As a professor of law he thought his role was to ask students controversial questions and motivate them to think through the issues. The liberal Democrats who then led the senate could not understand that.

Your kind (side) wants to know all transactions over $600 and the type of lightbulb I am using.
I don't care what you do. I really don't. The most I'll tell anyone to do is to get out and enjoy the only life you'll ever have instead of wasting it griping and bitching.

It did not take a legal scholar to foresee the pain and turmoil that will follow as a direct result of this ruling. Even if Roe were not a good precedent only a horrible person would want to put this nation through the results of overturning it. She is a horrible person and deserves all the blowback she gets for stripping women of a right.
Only a horrible person would let an unconstitutional decision stand - any unconstitutional rule.

I pray you get to the point of saying "I know it is true" rather than "I think.."

anyone who looks at the bloody pictures of babies mutilated by abortion and thrown into a trash can knows it is murder.

The dishonest among us just want to be sexually free and do not care.. There are many psychopaths among us.. sociopaths, whatever...
I only say what I think is exactly true. You'll figure that out sometime as you become better acquainted with all of us.

For lying. No way. She is as honest as anyone could be. Well, maybe not according to some.

"Coney Barrett, who graduated from tiny Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee in 1994, is being accused by the group of having broken the school's honor code and therefore should no longer be deserving of celebration"

"According to a report from FOX NEWS, an alumni group from the college where Supreme Court Associate Justice Amy Coney Barrett received her undergraduate degree wants her booted from the school's hall of fame because they believe she lied her way onto the nation's highest court"

"According to the letter urging her ouster, "we believe that Justice Amy Coney Barrett is one of the biggest current threats to our fundamental rights, the stability of our nation, and our democracy. Moreover, as Rhodes alumni who pledged the same fealty to truth, loyalty, and service' as she did, we find her actions to be a clear – and perhaps history’s most destructive to date – violation of the Honor Code we all hold dear"

The reason a school has a hall-of-fame is to honor their successful alumni so those alumni will remember the schools in their wills or charity donations. If the school wants to reject one of their most successful alumni, that's up to them. It just leaves more for her heirs.

Bork really got screwed. He was a brilliant legal mind. As a professor of law he thought his role was to ask students controversial questions and motivate them to think through the issues. The liberal Democrats who then led the senate could not understand that.
By liberal democrats who led the senate, you mean, of course, Joe Biden.

Forum List

Back