USMB Coffee Shop IV

It's been a long hot summer, mostly in the high 90's .. and yup, I did gripe about it quite often..

Then BAM .. the gardens are exhausting, the pumpkins are turning orange and the sunflowers are getting blown over..

now, I'm thinking .. I'm all in for an Indian Summer... :)

Exciting. I love it. If horseracing up there is anything like horseracing here, it was explained to me by an owner that the trainer and jockey get most of the winnings. The owner very little, sometimes not even enough to cover expenses/entry fees for putting the horse in the race. It is for the glory they do it, but it definitely isn't cheap which is why it is the sport of kings (i.e. rich people.) The owners make their money selling the winning horse, or if its a stallion, in stud fees, or a mare in foals. Few owners depend on the purses for a living I think. :)

It wasn't my favorite band of that era, but I loved to dance to The Doors. A very eclectic, versatile, creative band. I learned to Cha Cha to this one:

But my very favorite was this one:

The Doors are pretty hit or miss, but when they hit they are one of the best classic rock bands. One of my favorites (as long as I avoid their bad songs lol)

When something makes me laugh when I'm all by myself, I gotta share it:
1663345646601.png

I know green tea is supposed to be really really good for us, but there are other products that produce the same benefits. I'll keep my coffee and use those. Never cultivated an appreciation for green tea.

I'm of the Ted Lasso school of taste regarding tea.

Forum List

Back