USMB Coffee Shop IV

energy equals milk plus coffee.jpg

I can't drink black coffee; hence, cappuccino is my caffeine delivery method of choice.
I used to drink coffee black, but when I developed acid reflux, it aggravated it, but a splash of milk takes care of the problem. I got used to it pretty quick and now prefer my coffee light. Back when I was younger, still working, and could have coffee at my desk, I drank coffee all day long. Now it's one to three cups in the morning and that's it which is probably better for me. (I love cappuccino too.)

On my way to bed, but thought I would leave you with one of my very favorite bands when I was finishing growing up.

I used to drink coffee black, but when I developed acid reflux, it aggravated it, but a splash of milk takes care of the problem. I got used to it pretty quick and now prefer my coffee light. Back when I was younger, still working, and could have coffee at my desk, I drank coffee all day long. Now it's one to three cups in the morning and that's it which is probably better for me. (I love cappuccino too.)

I have two cappuccinos per day - with an occasional third if I'm out and about on a festive day and want to stay up late.

Boss gave me a brand new tractor, 2023 Freightliner Casadia, 12 speed automatic. What a drag. Takes 10 gears to make it to 30 mph. First day I drove it I estimate I lose anywhere from half hr to 45 minutes a day cause its so slow off the block.

JAVA! JAVA! JAVA! JAVA! JAVA! JAVA! JAVA! JAVA! JAVA! JAVA! JAVA! JAVA! JAVA! JAVA! JAVA! JAVA! JAVA! JAVA! JAVA! JAVA! JAVA! JAVA! JAVA! JAVA! JAVA! JAVA! JAVA! JAVA! JAVA!

1663759148900.png
1663759252316.png
1663759322577.png
1663759500683.png

Q: What's it called when you steal someone's coffee? A: Mugging!

Q: How are coffee beans like kids? A: They're always getting grounded!

Q: What do you call sad coffee? A: Despresso.

Q: Barista: How do you take your coffee? A: Me: Very, very seriously.

Q: Where do birds go for coffee? A: To the NESTcafe

Q: What is best Beatles song? A: Latte Be

Q: How does a tech guy drink coffee? A: He installs Java!

Q: How are men like coffee? A: The best ones are hot, and can keep you up all night.

Q: How did the hipster burn his tongue? A: He drank his coffee before it was cool.

Q: What do you call it when you walk into a cafe you’re sure you’ve been to before? A: Déjà brew

Q: What did the Brazilian coffee say to the Indonesian coffee? A: “What’s Sumatra with you?”

Q: Why should you be wary of 5-cent espresso? A: It’s a cheap shot.

Q: Why did the espresso keep checking his watch? A: Because he was pressed for time.

Thanks to Reader's Digest for the above quips.

My cardiologist has stopped asking how much coffee I drink. To me this speaks volumes.
My cardiologist offers me coffee. Maybe I need a new one?
Maybe this is why?
". . .In this study, the analysis determined that each cup of caffeinated coffee daily was linked with a 5% reduction in the risk of heart failure (hazard ratio, 0.95; P = .02) and 6% reduction in stroke risk (HR, 0.94; P = .02), but had no significant impact on risk for coronary heart disease or cardiovascular disease. . ."

Last edited:
Boss gave me a brand new tractor, 2023 Freightliner Casadia, 12 speed automatic. What a drag. Takes 10 gears to make it to 30 mph. First day I drove it I estimate I lose anywhere from half hr to 45 minutes a day cause its so slow off the block.
Is that why if a big truck pulls out ahead of me it takes forever for it to get up close to the speed limit?

My cardiologist offers me coffee. Maybe I need a new one?
By the way Leo123 , welcome to the Coffee Shop. We're happy you found us. Please read over the OP to know what we're all about in here and then keep right on joining in.

First timers always receive a complimentary beverage, and it's a warm day today so I'll make it a tall cool one:

1663793054365.png

By the way Leo123 , welcome to the Coffee Shop. We're happy you found us. Please read over the OP to know what we're all about in here and then keep right on joining in.

First timers always receive a complimentary beverage, and it's a warm day today so I'll make it a tall cool one:

View attachment 699413
Thanks!! But I'm in CA up here in 'tall timber' country and it's cold and rainy.....Had some warm Java earlier.

I handed the teller @ my bank a withdrawal slip for $400.00
I said "May I have large bills, please"
She looked at me and said "I'm sorry sir, all the bills are the same size."
When I got up off the floor I explained it to her....

When my husband and I arrived at an automobile dealership to pick up our car, we were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver side door. As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked. 'Hey,' I announced to the technician, 'it's open!' His reply: 'I know. I already got that side.'

Forum List

Back