US womens soccer star declines to join US womens national team over pandering to homosexuals

It changed with gay pride flags, gay pride month and the fag in the white house lighting it up with a gay rainbow. Just that we have a gay pride flag means we are not a United country and likely will never be again.

I understand that you are a bigot. You established that a long time ago. Why else would you refer to LGBTs as "fags"? The flag emerged from the gay-rights movement. Yes. But it represents the ideal that all of us are present in American society and that all of us have a right to be visible and participate; that we do, indeed, are united.

Your hatred is something that you have to live with. The rest of us don't. Why don't you move to Guyana or something if you don't like your fellow Americans?
The flag of the deviants doesn't represent me, comrade, and I ain't participating in no gay play.

It's the flag of everyone, not just people you find "deviant" or who might in turn find you "deviant." What's with the "comrade" crap, anyway? You may love Putin, but I don't. Feel free to fly the Russian flag.
First, Putin is our enemy so don't push that loving Putin schtick. Second, the rainbow flag is a symbol of abomination, which I don't have to like or show respect for.

You are the one who started with the "comrade" shit, not me, so I assumed that you are a Putin lover or why would you say that? Your opinion that something or someone is an "abomination" is your own, and who cares?
I see a lot of people who seem to be insecure in their sexuality.

I understand that you are a bigot. You established that a long time ago. Why else would you refer to LGBTs as "fags"? The flag emerged from the gay-rights movement. Yes. But it represents the ideal that all of us are present in American society and that all of us have a right to be visible and participate; that we do, indeed, are united.

Your hatred is something that you have to live with. The rest of us don't. Why don't you move to Guyana or something if you don't like your fellow Americans?
The flag of the deviants doesn't represent me, comrade, and I ain't participating in no gay play.

It's the flag of everyone, not just people you find "deviant" or who might in turn find you "deviant." What's with the "comrade" crap, anyway? You may love Putin, but I don't. Feel free to fly the Russian flag.
First, Putin is our enemy so don't push that loving Putin schtick. Second, the rainbow flag is a symbol of abomination, which I don't have to like or show respect for.

You are the one who started with the "comrade" shit, not me, so I assumed that you are a Putin lover or why would you say that? Your opinion that something or someone is an "abomination" is your own, and who cares?
Seems like God is the one who labeled faggotry as an abomination. Take it up with Him.
In the same section of the Old Testament in which you rely, G-d also said people should be stoned to death for mixing fibers.

And thinking Gd hates 10% of his children because he made them gay so really stupid.

You should probably let others worry about it. What other people are born is none of your business.

Seems like God is the one who labeled faggotry as an abomination. Take it up with Him.
In the same section of the Old Testament in which you rely, G-d also said people should be stoned to death for mixing fibers.

And thinking Gd hates 10% of his children because he made them gay so really stupid.

You should probably let others worry about it. What other people are born is none of your business.
God didn't make them gay any more than He made gay Jeffrey Dahmer a cannibal. It's a deviant compulsion.

Some folk are very selective in their hate. The adultery thing always causes me to smile. Its not an issue for any evangelical apparently.

Some folk are very selective in their hate. The adultery thing always causes me to smile. Its not an issue for any evangelical apparently.
No one is running around telling people to be proud of adultery. We don't have an adultery pride month. It's just your form of mental masturbation.

Hinkle's refusal to play for USWNT over Pride Month jersey offers opportunity for different kinds of understanding

Looking on twitter she is being attacked by the leftists with their usual whining. Its hilarious to read. So I got a question would you rather her have taken the spot and then complained about the jersey or should she have taken it and just shut the hell up about her views? Obviously she did right thing in not taking a spot that someone else can get but may not be as good as she is and well that's the slippery slope this cultural marxism drags us down! The best and brightest get pushed out in favor of those willing to shut the hell up and toe the libtard line.
So..

No one is running around telling people to be proud of adultery. We don't have an adultery pride month. It's just your form of mental masturbation.
No. Its your double standards.
Homosexuality = bad = they have to live as second class citizens.
Adultery = "Yeah but Hillary" -

If you want to make a moral stance then maybe you need to be consistent.

You confuse the fact that sexual orientation is an integral and immutable part of a human being with an individual's voluntary decisions about exercising their sexuality. But then again, you are usually confused. I, for one, have no recollection of deciding to become a heterosexual. By the age of nine, we girls were discussing who was the cutest boy or the most handsome actor.

BTW: Do evangelical men still obey their biblical duty to have sex with their widowed sisters-in-law to produce an heir in their dead brothers' names? Are the evangelicals up to date on their animal sacrifices?

I am certainly consistent. There is no comparison between adultery and homosexuality. No school has a curriculum that teaches children adultery. No historical figures are celebrated as adulterers. There is no adultery flag. There is no adultery pride month. There is no adultery shirt that sports teams are required to wear.

If someone is gay, it is not too much to tell them to keep their preferred sexual proclivities to themselves. Especially stop demanding that someone else be proud of how far your ass has stretched or how big a dildo you can swallow. Adulterers don't do that.

I am certainly consistent. There is no comparison between adultery and homosexuality. No school has a curriculum that teaches children adultery. No historical figures are celebrated as adulterers. There is no adultery flag. There is no adultery pride month. There is no adultery shirt that sports teams are required to wear.

If someone is gay, it is not too much to tell them to keep their preferred sexual proclivities to themselves. Especially stop demanding that someone else be proud of how far your ass has stretched or how big a dildo you can swallow. Adulterers don't do that.

sorry snooks, bigoted lowlives have no business imposing their hate on others.

and bigotry isn't moral. no matter how much you wackjobs delude yourselves.

The point is that the bible condemns adultery but you and your kind vote it into office. Thats hypocrisy.
You are selective in what you hate and I suspect that you may have had a bad experience somewhere.

You confuse the fact that sexual orientation is an integral and immutable part of a human being with an individual's voluntary decisions about exercising their sexuality. But then again, you are usually confused. I, for one, have no recollection of deciding to become a heterosexual. By the age of nine, we girls were discussing who was the cutest boy or the most handsome actor.

BTW: Do evangelical men still obey their biblical duty to have sex with their widowed sisters-in-law to produce an heir in their dead brothers' names? Are the evangelicals up to date on their animal sacrifices?
Does ANYONE demand that you be proud of men who have sex with their widowed sisters in law?

Gays shove live animals up their asses. Does that count as animal sacrifice?

The point is that the bible condemns adultery but you and your kind vote it into office. Thats hypocrisy.
You are selective in what you hate and I suspect that you may have had a bad experience somewhere.
I have a bad experience every time I am told what to be proud of, accept, tolerate or include.

sorry snooks, bigoted lowlives have no business imposing their hate on others.

and bigotry isn't moral. no matter how much you wackjobs delude yourselves.

Leave people alone or throwing gays off rooftops will gain a whole new popularity.

Voting has nothing to do with whether of not someone must personally comply with another set of gay demands.

Voting has nothing to do with whether of not someone must personally comply with another set of gay demands.
Gays were not demanding anything here. The US football association was making a gesture that showed Gay folks they were welcome in the football family. Those of us on Planet Normal see it as a good thing. We arent threatened by it and it doesnt undermine our way of life.
Its just the way that a civilised society operates.

Why do you always have to be the victim ?/

Gays were not demanding anything here. The US football association was making a gesture that showed Gay folks they were welcome in the football family. Those of us on Planet Normal see it as a good thing. We arent threatened by it and it doesnt undermine our way of life.
Its just the way that a civilised society operates.

Why do you always have to be the victim ?/

Gay folks, being different than any other folks have to be handled with care. Everyone has to be proud of gay. They need that shoved down their throats along with their pride shirts.

Does ANYONE demand that you be proud of men who have sex with their widowed sisters in law?

You are the one demanding that everyone follow the dictates of the Old Testament. So do you? Read the Old Testament sometime. Moreover, millions of people do not follow the bible, or if they do, do not believe in inerrancy and infallibility of this compendium of writings by unknown authors.

Incidentally, why do you folks not live the lifestyle of the untra-orthodox Jews?

Last edited:

You are the one demanding that everyone follow the dictates of the Old Testament. So do you? Read the Old Testament sometime. Moreover, millions of people do not follow the bible, or if they do, do not believe in inerrancy and infallibility of this compendium of writings by unknown authors.
Are you sane? I never mentioned the Bible or the Old Testament. You did. Possibly you need the straw man Bible because that's where all your talking points are. Back up and make your case without the Bible.

Forum List

Back