US womens soccer star declines to join US womens national team over pandering to homosexuals

A cult? Nah....nfl kneelers (who I disagree with) now can be penalized by the owner which is how it works. The owner calls the shots. She doesn't want to play and that's fine with me. Then don't. No loss. she will have plenty of other options. Not an issue at all. Homosexuals are people too and they are no threat to me or my family.

I find it very worrisome that so many organizations are demanding pride in deviant sexual behavior. It went from tolerance to acceptance and now pride! It presupposes that those who experience normal sexual attraction should feel shamed. They aren't depraved and have nothing to be proud of.

To adults this is nonsense but to vulnerable minors pride and acceptance is very important to them. The message from women's soccer is unmistakable. The teams are only proud of perverts and normal women are excluded.

A cult? Nah....nfl kneelers (who I disagree with) now can be penalized by the owner which is how it works. The owner calls the shots. She doesn't want to play and that's fine with me. Then don't. No loss. she will have plenty of other options. Not an issue at all. Homosexuals are people too and they are no threat to me or my family.
Regular men and women DOING homosexual acts habitually as a lifestyle are indeed people. This woman is a person too, with certain civil rights surrounding the acceptance or rejection of dogma as she sees fit. Dogma can't be a reason someone doesn't qualify or is screened out of a US soccer team.

Just like the dykes in Oregon had "plenty of other options" of shops to choose for a "gay wedding" cake.. In that case though the LGBT cult finds reason for a lawsuit. I guess the dykes suing the Kleins also have "no issue at all". Glad you agree. Can't have it both ways dear.

As a lielong ppracticing Christian( baptised confirmed married) in the same church we still attend I simply am toleerant of homosexuals. I do not live their lifestyle. However they are zero threat to me and my family. They have done nothing to make me hate them. And perhaps it was the soccer organization that have in and did this so id something this trivial is upsetting to you then look at the organization not the lgbt.

I see your point and had she chose to fight it I might very well support her but she made her decision and walked away. I support her right to do that Jack I walked off 3 decent jobs in my life without notice. Only to find a better one so I wish her well.

83b90468-d64b-41bf-b1c7-9a966a92345a.png

All 2 genders? The word "both" is used with two, not "all". Idiots on twitter.

There are only two moron

She has the right to not wear it if she does not want to. But by doing so she is obviously going to give up the right to play. She obviously feels strongly about it because representing your country is a huge honour.

Football is working hard to shed its neanderthal image and rainbow symbols are a big part of that.
PANews%20BT_P-afc50056-e9c1-49f8-b5dc-3cd5f8914107_I1.jpg

All players wear the rainbw laces on a designated game every season.

In support of this aim.

skysports-rainbow-flag-whitehawk-football-is-for-everyone_3836451.jpg

"Football is for everyone" is hardly a controversial stance.
Gay is for everyone is forcing people into a sex cult that they oppose.

The banner actually says that "football is for everyone". Its about inclusion, making people feel welcome in a sport that hasnt always been welcoming.

The game still has a long way to go in this respect and this is a welcome step.

I cant see why this is a problem , and in fact it isnt for grown ups.

She made her choice. This isnt a big deal at all. It's like a job. Your employer ogfers you this or you are told to do this. Either you do it or find another job. It's exactly the same.
Unless it's forcing an ideology on someone "or else"... Then it's a violation of her civil rights to freedom of ideology (the right to accept and practice or reject a type of faith or dogma). Since the cult of LGBT is based in regular men and women DOING habitual deviant sex behaviors, they have no right to force anyone else to wear their flag, their jersey, pray at their altar or march in their lewd parades.

If this woman experiences one iota of penalty for not adopting or promoting a dogma she disagrees with, she should sue their asses off.
She voluntarily quit the team. She's a good player. There are other teams.

If only all sports players had the same sense of purpose.

What business does a qualifying US soccer team have forcing their cult-dogma on others? Aren't there rule books?
How is it being "forced" on you ?
Does inclusion threaten your lifestyle ?

She made her choice. This isnt a big deal at all. It's like a job. Your employer ogfers you this or you are told to do this. Either you do it or find another job. It's exactly the same.
Unless it's forcing an ideology on someone "or else"... Then it's a violation of her civil rights to freedom of ideology (the right to accept and practice or reject a type of faith or dogma). Since the cult of LGBT is based in regular men and women DOING habitual deviant sex behaviors, they have no right to force anyone else to wear their flag, their jersey, pray at their altar or march in their lewd parades.

If this woman experiences one iota of penalty for not adopting or promoting a dogma she disagrees with, she should sue their asses off.
She voluntarily quit the team. She's a good player. There are other teams.

If only all sports players had the same sense of purpose.

What business does a qualifying US soccer team have forcing their cult-dogma on others? Aren't there rule books?
How is it being "forced" on you ?
Does inclusion threaten your lifestyle ?

Why is it so important to include deviant sexual behavior? It is nothing to be proud of. Sexual behavior of any kind is nothing to be proud of.

She has the right to not wear it if she does not want to. But by doing so she is obviously going to give up the right to play. She obviously feels strongly about it because representing your country is a huge honour.

Football is working hard to shed its neanderthal image and rainbow symbols are a big part of that.
PANews%20BT_P-afc50056-e9c1-49f8-b5dc-3cd5f8914107_I1.jpg

All players wear the rainbw laces on a designated game every season.

In support of this aim.

skysports-rainbow-flag-whitehawk-football-is-for-everyone_3836451.jpg

"Football is for everyone" is hardly a controversial stance.
Gay is for everyone is forcing people into a sex cult that they oppose.

The banner actually says that "football is for everyone". Its about inclusion, making people feel welcome in a sport that hasnt always been welcoming.

The game still has a long way to go in this respect and this is a welcome step.

I cant see why this is a problem , and in fact it isnt for grown ups.
Soccer has always been liberally seeded with fags and dykes.

I held season tickets to the Orlando Pride, the women's pro soccer team here in Orlando. I went to every home match, supported the team. Then towards the end of the season, some of the players from a visiting team, two of which were on the WNT, refused to stand for the National Anthem and I was done. Never watched another match.

Why do people have to roll out the welcome mat specifically to sexual deviants?

If inclusion is compulsory, is it still inclusion? After all, you're excluding the people who don't feel the need to publicly celebrate sexual deviancy....

Now Lefties are hating on blacks and women.

Eating their own must not be very filling, because they're devouring each other faster than they can kill themselves off in the womb.
^ Serious lack of reading comprehension...A common trait in trumpanzees.
Referring to humans as apes is racist, racist.

But I'm pro-hetero and think all team members should be forced to wear the hetero symbol on their uniforms.

Male&FemaleSymbol.png

The rainbow flag symbolizes inclusion for all All are welcome regardless of sex, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, etc. The statement at issue is that "football is for everyone," and I checked out the jerseys. All they said was "pride" and had multi-colored numbers. When did the definitions of "everyone" and "pride" change?

The fact that the USWNT issued an invitation to her to join the team shows that the organization intended that she join in the celebration of being a united country. It's not anyone's fault that she declined it. That was her decision. If someone doesn't like the rest of us, it's their decision not to participate.

If inclusion is compulsory, is it still inclusion? After all, you're excluding the people who don't feel the need to publicly celebrate sexual deviancy....
You are being obtuse.Inclusion is inclusion. Everyone is welcome.If you dont want to be a part of that you probably dont belong there anyway.

Are you endorsing adultery by voting for trump ? That is the level that your argument is at .

I

You are being obtuse.Inclusion is inclusion. Everyone is welcome.If you dont want to be a part of that you probably dont belong there anyway.

Are you endorsing adultery by voting for trump ? That is the level that your argument is at .
Its how drama queens roll

The rainbow flag symbolizes inclusion for all All are welcome regardless of sex, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, etc. The statement at issue is that "football is for everyone," and I checked out the jerseys. All they said was "pride" and had multi-colored numbers. When did the definitions of "everyone" and "pride" change?

The fact that the USWNT issued an invitation to her to join the team shows that the organization intended that she join in the celebration of being a united country. It's not anyone's fault that she declined it. That was her decision. If someone doesn't like the rest of us, it's their decision not to participate.
It changed with gay pride flags, gay pride month and the fag in the white house lighting it up with a gay rainbow. Just that we have a gay pride flag means we are not a United country and likely will never be again.

You would certainly be endorsing adultery if you wore an adultery pride shirt

You would certainly be endorsing adultery if you wore an adultery pride shirt
So why are gay people not welcome at the football ?

Forum List

Back