US women's soccer player: My anthem protests are 'F you' to Trump administration

Fucking bitch.

U.S. soccer star Megan Rapinoe says she’s a “walking protest” when it comes to the Trump administration, saying her decision to kneel during the national anthem is an "F you" to the White House.

"I feel like it's kind of defiance in and of itself to just be who I am and wear the jersey, and represent it," Rapinoe told Yahoo Sports. "Because I'm as talented as I am, I get to be here, you don't get to tell me if I can be here or not.”

US women's soccer player: My anthem protests are 'F you' to Trump administration

How about one game against the men’s team? Hell any college men’s team.
Just one.
16-0

Fucking bitch.

U.S. soccer star Megan Rapinoe says she’s a “walking protest” when it comes to the Trump administration, saying her decision to kneel during the national anthem is an "F you" to the White House.

"I feel like it's kind of defiance in and of itself to just be who I am and wear the jersey, and represent it," Rapinoe told Yahoo Sports. "Because I'm as talented as I am, I get to be here, you don't get to tell me if I can be here or not.”

This is a “Woman” Soccer Player. :)

D259A048-367B-45F0-9FB5-D03B7C101525.jpeg

How many soccer “fans” have watched any women’s soccer since the World Cup ended?

I watched several of the womens playoff matches, none of the mens, and I watch a couple of hours of the last rounds of the LPGA tournaments if they're televised, and because my wife and daughter competes, I watch a lot of horse shows, and barrel racing competitions. Don't watch basketball, male or female. My granddaughter has decided to take up ice skating and skiing, so I guess I'll be watching a lot of that soon. I'm blessed none wanted to play soccer or basketball.

How many soccer “fans” have watched any women’s soccer since the World Cup ended?

Only women's sport I follow is Women's professional wrestling. Professionals like Kelly Kelly put a great spin on women's sport.

Do the wrestling orgs allow trannies to pretend to be women like the tards in public schools and colleges? If so, it will soon be trashed out with sicko freak shows attracted to the money.

7.4 million. Including their parents, friends and the WNBA players.

[ask a stupid question, and you get what you asked for]

Could you link that? I don’t think the attendance of women’s soccer since the the end of the World Cup is that high.
You said watched & now you say attended. Try to be honest.

Only women's sport I follow is Women's professional wrestling. Professionals like Kelly Kelly put a great spin on women's sport.

Do the wrestling orgs allow trannies to pretend to be women like the tards in public schools and colleges? If so, it will soon be trashed out with sicko freak shows attracted to the money.

It has happened in the past, when a tranny beat The Cat for the Diva's championship in a snow bunny match.

Could you link that? I don’t think the attendance of women’s soccer since the the end of the World Cup is that high.
You said watched & now you say attended. Try to be honest.

Ok since the World Cup have watched a women’s soccer match? I’m not buying 7.4 million have watched women’s soccer since the World Cup ended. Not seeing that. Always lots of interest for the cup but after that, nothing.

Real veterans are not such snowflakes.

For me this is far les about veterans, fags or anthems than it is about the utter hypocrisy of claiming you want to play for US Soccer when you apparently dislike large segments of the US population and the things they believe in.

A number of years ago I was offered the opportunity to be part of a Men’s slow pitch softball team. I declined because of who two of the sponsors of the team were (a local restaurant and a liquor store). I wasn’t willing to market their businesses by wearing a uniform with their names and logos on it. Ms Rapinoe wouldn’t understand thst, but maybe if she did she would understand what all the fuss is about.
The prison population is a large segment of the US population....and they believe in breaking the law. I have no problem stating that I dislike them.
Liberals make people ashamed to be Americans.

I can only link it to your disability, that is taking literally what is clearly sarcasm. I even left a hint, i.e. "ask a stupid question, and you get what you asked for".

I can only link it to your disability, that is taking literally what is clearly sarcasm. I even left a hint, i.e. "ask a stupid question, and you get what you asked for".

Sorry your sarcasm doesn't translate well.

The point is there are few that will ever watch women's soccer until the Olympics and then the next world cup in four years.

The point is there are few that will ever watch women's soccer until the Olympics and then the next world cup in four years.

I'm not so sure about that. I just attended a National Women's Soccer League game last week and they had a really good crowd. In a separate game the NC versus Portland game yesterday had a record breaking crowd. I'm willing to bet the game gets more popular by the next Olympics.

I'm not so sure about that. I just attended a National Women's Soccer League game last week and they had a really good crowd. In a separate game the NC versus Portland game yesterday had a record breaking crowd. I'm willing to bet the game gets more popular by the next Olympics.

Will women's soccer become popular enough that men will start to represent themselves as broads so they can compete?

Will women's soccer become popular enough that men will start to represent themselves as broads so they can compete?

I would stop watching then.

I would stop watching then.

Professional ladies' soccer would be a lot more popular if they adopted uniforms similar to those used in the Lingerie Football League for American football.

Ladies' beach volleyball is a lot more popular than the gym version of the same sport.

Soccer was going to overtake American football as the number one sport in America by 1990, then 2000, then 2015 and now 2025. Back then it trailed American football, baseball, basketball, NASCAR and hockey. Today it trails American football, baseball, basketball, NASCAR and hockey.

Women have a much longer road to travel. The fact that Portland has the attendance for a single game is not surprising, Portland has been a huge soccer town since the Timbers arrived in the mid 70's. It is still a long road and once in awhile it spikes and then it returns. Time will tell.

Soccer was going to overtake American football as the number one sport in America by 1990, then 2000, then 2015 and now 2025. Back then it trailed American football, baseball, basketball, NASCAR and hockey. Today it trails American football, baseball, basketball, NASCAR and hockey.

Women have a much longer road to travel. The fact that Portland has the attendance for a single game is not surprising, Portland has been a huge soccer town since the Timbers arrived in the mid 70's. It is still a long road and once in awhile it spikes and then it returns. Time will tell.

Soccer is 5th behind football, baseball, basketball and hockey. But it's one of the fastest growing youth sports in America in 4th place behind basketball, baseball, football (declining).

Top 10 Most Popular Sports in America 2019 (TV Ratings) - sportsshow.net

Soccer is 5th behind football, baseball, basketball and hockey. But it's one of the fastest growing youth sports in America in 4th place behind basketball, baseball, football (declining).

So it jumped over NASCAR since the 70's to number 5, not impressive for the fastest growing sport in the 70s. It might someday get the ratings and popularity, I am not confident it will.

As far as youth sports it is only behind basketball, it has been that way for a number of years.

Fucking bitch.

A woman too stupid to know that the flag is the symbol of the nation as a whole, not the President.

Fuck her.

America has huge numbers of aliens, both legal and illegal, who come from other foreign countries where people actually give a shit about soccer. But in the past, these people assimilated into our culture and began to be entertained with football , NASCAR, pro wrestling, etc., the sports more popular here in America.

Once the current bubble of aliens is either processed out of the country or becomes citizens, Soccer will fade.

But even before then, I don't see where chick's soccer is that compelling at all as opposed to the male game.

Back in the 70's, soccer people were predicting that bringing Pele to America would make soccer a major sport and it didn't.

Forum List

Back