US women's soccer player: My anthem protests are 'F you' to Trump administration

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Fucking bitch.

U.S. soccer star Megan Rapinoe says she’s a “walking protest” when it comes to the Trump administration, saying her decision to kneel during the national anthem is an "F you" to the White House.

"I feel like it's kind of defiance in and of itself to just be who I am and wear the jersey, and represent it," Rapinoe told Yahoo Sports. "Because I'm as talented as I am, I get to be here, you don't get to tell me if I can be here or not.”

US women's soccer player: My anthem protests are 'F you' to Trump administration

She ain’t American, f women’s soccer.. she’s a great ambassador to the sport. Give the middle finger to most Americans..

Fucking bitch.

U.S. soccer star Megan Rapinoe says she’s a “walking protest” when it comes to the Trump administration, saying her decision to kneel during the national anthem is an "F you" to the White House.

"I feel like it's kind of defiance in and of itself to just be who I am and wear the jersey, and represent it," Rapinoe told Yahoo Sports. "Because I'm as talented as I am, I get to be here, you don't get to tell me if I can be here or not.”

It's because of this pinhead, and pinheads like her, that I have not taught the Nat'l Anthem in my classroom for two years. And will not teach it until this madness passes--which looks to be not anytime soon. Since I teach elem music isn't this a fine kettle of fish?

Waiting for the day a parent asks me why I no longer teach it, and I will happily tell them that when I asked for guidance from the district I got none. So, I just won't go there.

Way to go Colin K and company.

US Soccer put in place a rule requiring all participants to stand during the anthem. Before yesterday’s match she stood but did not sing during the anthem. She also sported a pink hair color for the teams opening game in the 2019 Women’s World Cup.

My vote for Trump in 2020 will be another middle finger right back at 'em. :fu:

that is essentially why most voted for him, to give the finger to both the RNC and the DNC. It's just a pleasant surprise and added bonus that he actually tries to get most of his policies enforced and is pro-American on top of that, completely unlike the last administration and what Hillary and her fellow traitors would be doing right now if they had won. He could have spent his entire term sitting in a lawn chair on the White House lawn reading the paper and it would have been fine with me, as defeating Hillary alone was more than enough. His second term is a cinch as well, thanks to the deranged gimps on the left and the DNC blowing what's left of their brains out in public, and their pet media mindlessly destroying any credibility it might have had left and no longer a real player in elections any more.

Fucking bitch.

Just deport the scum already. Why keep pandering to them?

Fucking bitch.

Most likely, she doesn't keep up with the news. Unless she knows that it isn't Pres. Trump that is making the decision. It was his military officials (Who are Obama's leftovers) and Pompeo told him that it will not be good for transsexuals to be in the military, and the rest of the manufactured climate of hate that is spreading around. His own administration which are some of Obama's leftovers. That they are trying to get the public to hate him. They made Pres.Trump to only choose his members of his staff from a certain list that the Dems has created for him.

US soccer star Megan Rapinoe stays true to her word: Doesn't sing national anthem before Thailand match

Rapinoe Makes History in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue

Mike Leslie on Twitter

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2019/01/04/the-clash-between-trump-and-his-generals/

th
th
th

Fucking bitch.

She forgets to mention that she's protesting Trump because she's a lesbo.

Fucking bitch.

Just deport the scum already. Why keep pandering to them?
It’s easy to inform low information voters that she is using her constitutional rights you want her to be punished for using.

NO! Her anthem protests are an "F you" to every American for voted for Trump, to every person in US military, to every military person who has lost limbs in wars, and to every US military person who has sacrificed his/her life for this country.

This lamebrain soccer lessie needs to find another way to protest, and leave the flag and national anthem out of it.

NO! Her anthem protests are an "F you" to every American for voted for Trump, to every person in US military, to every military person who has lost limbs in wars, and to every US military person who has sacrificed his/her life for this country.

This lamebrain soccer lessie needs to find another way to protest, and leave the flag and national anthem out of it.
What if I only lost an eye while on duty and it was from a drunken brawl?

Forum List

Back