Couple loses custody of son for treating him with marijuana

Marijuana is used for medical use and can help people. I use it for that reason.

Last edited:
Marijuana is used for medical use and can help people. I use it for that reason.

Oh'yess, you want millions of people that are sick to be imprisoned. Freaking fascist nut.
Ohhhh. So that's your problem. You are a pothead!

Couple Loses Custody, Might Face Jail Time After Giving Son Who Suffered from 10 Seizures a Day Marijuana They Bought Illegally
Oh and it helped him go seizure free for 70 straight days while on it! I guess the state rather he die or live a miserable life than allow him to take the medicine that HELPS! I live in Georgia and am shocked I had not heard about this.

Lessee. Marijuana which is legal in many states and prescribed for seizures by many doctors is grounds to have your kid taken away because you successfully employed it privately? Now we know for certain the meaning of "blind justice."

Marijuana is used for medical use and can help people. I use it for that reason. Oh'yess, you want millions of people that are sick to be imprisoned. Freaking fascist nut.

Ohhhh. So that's your problem. You are a pothead!

You beat me to it, Tipsy! Grass can be a great thing in the right hands except in the hands of a person whose already a few brain cells too short. :p

Oh'yess, you want millions of people that are sick to be imprisoned. Freaking fascist nut.

Nope I think its horrible he was kidnapped by the state...do you even read the ENTIRE contents of a post before replying half cocked?

The pot was illegal. The boy was removed and put in foster care. No one went to prison although the parents should have.

So you
The pot was illegal. The boy was removed and put in foster care. No one went to prison although the parents should have.
So you don't give a shit it stopped his seizures? Wow. SIX year waiting list for a medical marijuana card! That's bullshit. They should not be in prison and he should be released from the custody of the state who KIDNAPPED HIM.

So you
So you don't give a shit it stopped his seizures? Wow. SIX year waiting list for a medical marijuana card! That's bullshit. They should not be in prison and he should be released from the custody of the state who KIDNAPPED HIM.

I probably disagree with every thought you have ever had, except for this. What kind of heartless bastard does it take to take a kid away from his parents for supplying the medicine he needs?

Nope I think its horrible he was kidnapped by the state...do you even read the ENTIRE contents of a post before replying half cocked?

I had you on ignore and assumed wrong. I am sorry.

It's not medicine. It is illegal drugs.
Then why do most states have medical marijuana laws? Because its MEDICINE! I mean regulate it go ahead but speed the damn process up....people should not have to suffer if Marijuana without the THC which makes you high can stop the suffering.

Forum List

Back