US womens soccer star declines to join US womens national team over pandering to homosexuals

Why do people have to roll out the welcome mat specifically to sexual deviants?

If inclusion is compulsory, is it still inclusion? After all, you're excluding the people who don't feel the need to publicly celebrate sexual deviancy....
You are being obtuse.Inclusion is inclusion. Everyone is welcome.If you dont want to be a part of that you probably dont belong there anyway.

Are you endorsing adultery by voting for trump ? That is the level that your argument is at .
You would certainly be endorsing adultery if you wore an adultery pride shirt
So why are gay people not welcome at the football ?
Their demands that everyone be proud of their sexual habits isn't welcome anywhere. In fact, it's disgusting.

If inclusion is compulsory, is it still inclusion? After all, you're excluding the people who don't feel the need to publicly celebrate sexual deviancy....
You are being obtuse.Inclusion is inclusion. Everyone is welcome.If you dont want to be a part of that you probably dont belong there anyway.

Are you endorsing adultery by voting for trump ? That is the level that your argument is at .
Their demands that everyone be proud of their sexual habits isn't welcome anywhere. In fact, it's disgusting.
Its people like yourself who created the need for pride.

Actually some gays might not be welcome anywhere. Anal leakage from those stretched assholes smell terrible.

And?

Gays have nothing to be proud of. The very idea is absurd. Gay flags and shirts mean exactly the same thing as a man wearing a shirt that says "I'm proud that my dick smells like pussy."

I turned on the US-Ireland Men's Team match yesterday and the first thing I noticed were the jersey numbers of both teams. Well, there goes another sport I loved but will not watch again.
Sex freaks are dominating everything in America today. 4% my ass.

US-Soccer-696x434.jpeg

ireland-and-us-mens-national-teams-wore-rainbow-flags-on-jerseys.jpg

upload_2018-6-3_14-32-14.png

No one takes you seriously.

I have a hard time understanding why something this trivial can upset people. Is it with getting upset over? In the end 99.99999999988888888 people dont really care.

I have a hard time understanding why something this trivial can upset people. Is it with getting upset over? In the end 99.99999999988888888 people dont really care.
Then why do those 99.9988 people kowtow to just a few faggot freaks? I sure don't.

I turned on the US-Ireland Men's Team match yesterday and the first thing I noticed were the jersey numbers of both teams. Well, there goes another sport I loved but will not watch again.

US-Soccer-696x434.jpeg

View attachment 196494
Perhaps you should see a doctor in case you caught it ? #besafe

Not to worry. I don't get within 10 feet of those AIDS carriers.

US-Soccer-696x434.jpeg

View attachment 196494
Perhaps you should see a doctor in case you caught it ? #besafe

Not to worry. I don't get within 10 feet of those AIDS carriers.
You cant be too sure mate. They are sneaky bastards.

The rainbow flag symbolizes inclusion for all All are welcome regardless of sex, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, etc. The statement at issue is that "football is for everyone," and I checked out the jerseys. All they said was "pride" and had multi-colored numbers. When did the definitions of "everyone" and "pride" change?

The fact that the USWNT issued an invitation to her to join the team shows that the organization intended that she join in the celebration of being a united country. It's not anyone's fault that she declined it. That was her decision. If someone doesn't like the rest of us, it's their decision not to participate.
It changed with gay pride flags, gay pride month and the fag in the white house lighting it up with a gay rainbow. Just that we have a gay pride flag means we are not a United country and likely will never be again.

I understand that you are a bigot. You established that a long time ago. Why else would you refer to LGBTs as "fags"? The flag emerged from the gay-rights movement. Yes. But it represents the ideal that all of us are present in American society and that all of us have a right to be visible and participate; that we do, indeed, are united.

Your hatred is something that you have to live with. The rest of us don't. Why don't you move to Guyana or something if you don't like your fellow Americans?

The rainbow flag symbolizes inclusion for all All are welcome regardless of sex, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, etc. The statement at issue is that "football is for everyone," and I checked out the jerseys. All they said was "pride" and had multi-colored numbers. When did the definitions of "everyone" and "pride" change?

The fact that the USWNT issued an invitation to her to join the team shows that the organization intended that she join in the celebration of being a united country. It's not anyone's fault that she declined it. That was her decision. If someone doesn't like the rest of us, it's their decision not to participate.
It changed with gay pride flags, gay pride month and the fag in the white house lighting it up with a gay rainbow. Just that we have a gay pride flag means we are not a United country and likely will never be again.

I understand that you are a bigot. You established that a long time ago. Why else would you refer to LGBTs as "fags"? The flag emerged from the gay-rights movement. Yes. But it represents the ideal that all of us are present in American society and that all of us have a right to be visible and participate; that we do, indeed, are united.

Your hatred is something that you have to live with. The rest of us don't. Why don't you move to Guyana or something if you don't like your fellow Americans?
The flag of the deviants doesn't represent me, comrade, and I ain't participating in no gay play.

Hinkle's refusal to play for USWNT over Pride Month jersey offers opportunity for different kinds of understanding

Looking on twitter she is being attacked by the leftists with their usual whining. Its hilarious to read. So I got a question would you rather her have taken the spot and then complained about the jersey or should she have taken it and just shut the hell up about her views? Obviously she did right thing in not taking a spot that someone else can get but may not be as good as she is and well that's the slippery slope this cultural marxism drags us down! The best and brightest get pushed out in favor of those willing to shut the hell up and toe the libtard line.

She plays in a team.

Team work is all about working with people who are different. In soccer you have strikers, defenders, midfielders, goalkeepers.

Now all of a sudden she can't cope playing with people who are different?

Then fuck her.
Nope that's not it at all. She refuses to wear the "pride jersey" the national team has. I don't blame her. Its advocating something SHE does not believe in. Simple as that.
She refuses to be assimilated and becoming a borg.

The flag of the deviants doesn't represent me, comrade, and I ain't participating in no gay play.

It's the flag of everyone, not just people you find "deviant" or who might in turn find you "deviant." What's with the "comrade" crap, anyway? You may love Putin, but I don't. Feel free to fly the Russian flag.

It's the flag of everyone, not just people you find "deviant" or who might in turn find you "deviant." What's with the "comrade" crap, anyway? You may love Putin, but I don't. Feel free to fly the Russian flag.
First, Putin is our enemy so don't push that loving Putin schtick. Second, the rainbow flag is a symbol of abomination, which I don't have to like or show respect for.

First, Putin is our enemy so don't push that loving Putin schtick. Second, the rainbow flag is a symbol of abomination, which I don't have to like or show respect for.

You are the one who started with the "comrade" shit, not me, so I assumed that you are a Putin lover or why would you say that? Your opinion that something or someone is an "abomination" is your own, and who cares?

You are the one who started with the "comrade" shit, not me, so I assumed that you are a Putin lover or why would you say that? Your opinion that something or someone is an "abomination" is your own, and who cares?
Seems like God is the one who labeled faggotry as an abomination. Take it up with Him.

Forum List

Back