Shani Louk ‘beheaded’ by Hamas after she was kidnapped at music festival and paraded by terrorists: Israel

Tell us what is the 'false flag' here, educate me then.

I'm not going to do your homework for you. But I will give you something to watch. It's a discussion that I posted before, a few times, and I'll post it again. This is a woman who was an IDF soldier, and she has worked that very border. And she is not the only one, there are several other former IDF soldiers who have been publicly saying similar things. If you want to hear a different perspective, watch this:

I'm a Caveman. Attack my family or my neighbors and the club is coming out going after who did it.

War is Simple. Its kill the enemy. Hamas has set it up for Psychological Warfare to turn the world against Israel. Being done on these boards daily. Hit a Hamas target. BABY KILLER. Hamas rockets misfire. LOOK WHAT ISRAEL DID......BABY KILLERS.

Its all BS. Israel has to go in a take Hamas out. Destroy the massive tunnels, and stop them from storing and firing from Gaza.

Its simple except for those about to die. That is War.

I'm not going to do your homework for you. But I will give you something to watch. It's a discussion that I posted before, a few times, and I'll post it again. This is a woman who was an IDF soldier, and she has worked that very border. And she is not the only one, there are several other former IDF soldiers, who are saying similar things. If you want to hear a different perspective, watch this:

So you bring up a 'false flag', but then refuse to discuss what you specifically mean by it? And expect to be taken seriously?

Who is Efrat Fenigson? Nothing about her time as an IDF soldier guarding the border, she said it was over 25 years ago, that's her 'expertise' on the subject? I'm not listening to a 1 hour, 45 minute podcast, sorry.

https://il.linkedin.com/in/efrat

Your 'false flag' is that someone on the inside coordinated with hamas to allow these attacks to happen, the entire IDF and Israeli police force were also in on the conspiracy, and that somehow relieves hamas of any culpability for the murder of innocent civilians and children?

So you bring up a 'false flag', but then refuse to discuss what you specifically mean by it? And expect to be taken seriously?

Who is Efrat Fenigson? Nothing about her time as an IDF soldier guarding the border, she said it was over 25 years ago, that's her 'expertise' on the subject? I'm not listening to a 1 hour, 45 minute podcast, sorry.

https://il.linkedin.com/in/efrat

Your 'false flag' is that someone on the inside coordinated with hamas to allow these attacks to happen, the entire IDF and Israeli police force were also in on the conspiracy, and that somehow relieves hamas of any culpability for the murder of innocent civilians and children?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/10/27/hamas-attack-israel-october-7-hostages/

It was a coordinated attack. Killing 371 IDF soldiers in key defense positions. Including border crossing.

At the exact same time they hit the festival.

This was a military planned invasion. Period.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/10/27/hamas-attack-israel-october-7-hostages/

It was a coordinated attack. Killing 371 IDF soldiers in key defense positions. Including border crossing.

At the exact same time they hit the festival.

This was a military planned invasion. Period.

She's implying it was planned along side Israeli forces and administration, her video features a woman that was supposedly in the IDF over 25 years ago or guarded the border that said it couldn't have happened unless is was coordinated on the inside as well.

Strange, the mother claimed she saw evidence her daughter was in a Gaza hospital:

Looks like Palestinians were lying again.

I didn’t think there was any way she was alive the way her body was displayed.
The mother is distraught and clinging to any faint hope that her daughter is still alive

Those pictures of her in the truck have sickened the world and closed the door on any human being having sympathy or any “but…but..” excuse making for Hamas
Oddly though we have 15-20 regular unregulars here who are non human but can type

Last edited:
She's implying it was planned along side Israeli forces and administration, her video features a woman that was supposedly in the IDF over 25 years ago or guarded the border that said it couldn't have happened unless is was coordinated on the inside as well.
Well thats stupid. Any defense if attacked well planned can cause major problems.

This was a well thought out looking at watch attack. They hit key coms tech from the start.

I'm not listening to a 1 hour, 45 minute podcast, sorry.

Of course you won't. :rolleyes: It's easier to be spoon-fed by the controlled MSM. The same MSM who has lied to us numerous times before, especially when it comes to wars.

You don't want to take the time to watch even part of that discussion, yet you want me to take the time to answer all your demands. And I know why you're doing this, it's very transparent.

I don't have a "theory" on the details of how everything happened. I never claimed to, I have just been asking questions based on numerous anomalies. Again, watch the video if you want to know why people have been questioning things.

And don't try to put words in my mouth. I never once said that Hamas is relieved of culpability, those are YOUR words, not mine. The Hamas terrorists who carried out that massacre should pay the highest price. But I highly doubt they were walking around Gaza out in the open afterwards, so the indiscriminate carpet bombing and destruction of Gaza, killing thousands of children and women seems like an odd way of trying to get the perpetrators of the Oct. 7 massacre. Yet another reason why thinking people have been asking questions, as opposed to being glued to the idiot box, yelling "Let's go to war!!!!" The war cheerleaders here are very useful to the corrupt powers-that-shouldn't-be who want a bigger war in the M.E.

Last edited:
Of course you won't. :rolleyes: It's easier to be spoon-fed by the controlled MSM. The same MSM who has lied to us numerous times before, especially when it comes to wars.

You don't want to take the time to watch even part of that discussion, yet you want me to take the time to answer all your demands. And I know why you're doing this, it's very transparent.

I don't have a "theory" on the details of how everything happened. I never claimed to, I have just been asking questions based on numerous anomalies. Again, watch the video if you want to know why people have been questioning things.

And don't try to put words in my mouth. I never once said that Hamas is relieved of culpability, those are YOUR words, not mine. The Hamas terrorists who carried out that massacre should pay the highest price. But I highly doubt they were walking around Gaza out in the open afterwards, so the indiscriminate carpet bombing and destruction of Gaza, killing thousands of children and women seems like an odd way of trying to kill the perpetrators of the Oct. 7 massacre. Yet another reason why thinking people have been asking questions, as opposed to being glued to the idiot box, yelling "Let's go to war!!!!" The war cheerleaders here are very useful to the corrupt powers-that-shouldn't-be who want a bigger war in the M.E.
I regret that we cannot separate terrorists from civillians

But that is impossible to do

And don't try to put words in my mouth. I never once said that Hamas is relieved of culpability, those are YOUR words, not mine. The Hamas terrorists who carried out that massacre should pay the highest price. But I highly doubt they were walking around Gaza out in the open afterwards, so the indiscriminate carpet bombing and destruction of Gaza, killing thousands of children and women seems like an odd way of trying to get the perpetrators of the Oct. 7 massacre. Yet another reason why thinking people have been asking questions, as opposed to being glued to the idiot box, yelling "Let's go to war!!!!" The war cheerleaders here are very useful to the corrupt powers-that-shouldn't-be who want a bigger war in the M.E.
JDAMs are expensive. They are very precise hits. Just because you see a building come doesnt mean they arent targetting a Hamas position. Rocket position as an example.

If they were just blind killing as you say they would just use cheaper artillery rounds

Last edited:

Yet no comment on the woman's credentials in said video, how surprising. Why should I listen to her, why is her opinion valuable?

The 'anomalies' have been explained, or as you said it, why should I do your homework for you? You can't even list what the 'anomalies' are that you are trying to refer to. You appear to believe the MSM or the terrorists regarding number of Gaza civilians killed, why is that? How do you know you're hearing correct numbers?

So what do you propose that Israel should do?

Those pictures of her in the truck have sickened the world and closed the door on any human being having sympathy or any “but…but..” excuse making for Hamas
Oddly though we have 15-20 regular unregulars here who are non human but can type
Yet so many here think Hamas is "justified." These people turn my stomach

Well the latest screw job is we can’t call people by their screen name and identify them as Hamas supporters. It’s not due to inaccuracy, it’s due to “calling them out”
Very nice to shield those dirt bags from the consequences of their endorsements

I don't support the murder of any innocent children.
I didn't support it when white people were killing innocent Native children in this country, and I don't support the killing of Palestinian or Israeli children now.
Got it??

You’re incapable of divorcing your feelings from reason, facts and reality.

Of course, but that IS NOT what my post was addressing, nor what that comment stated. It was an accusation about our members, who I get complaints from. . . mostly because folks that like to argue these issues just LOVE to mischaracterize their positions on this issue.

View attachment 851534

If you need to reinterpret what others are writing, to meet your own agenda, rather than taking what they are writing at face value? You have lost the debate. You need to take what folks on this site write, and not reinterpret those arguments to meet your own agenda.

Sympathy for innocent non-combatants is precisely that, just a concern for non-combatants. . . it is not support for terrorists.

A desire to enable American citizens to flee the zone of conflict and not get killed? Does not mean they support terrorists.

A temporary suspension of Israeli airstrikes is seen as potentially helpful in breaking logjams over hostage release, entry of aid and exit from Gaza of foreigners, including U.S. citizens

We have a former congressmen that has relatives there, he is concerned about the affect of the violence there on the Christian community . . . Does that mean he supports terrorism?

:doubt:

Forum List

Back