US Grant Was Very Anti Slavery…. Yet

The US flag. A cross. The Holy Bible. The Confederate flag. A sword.

This old time Klansman can't possibly be a right winger! No effing way!

I bet he loves the federal government, gun control, Obamacare, granting citizenship to illegal immigrants, and high taxes.

klansman_with_cross_flag_gun.jpg
He's obviously supports Transgenderism too. I bet he has white high heels on to go with his pretty dress!

That Democrats are still the party of racism.
How's that big lie playing with minorities?

What's that? They say you're a sad little liar?

Go on. Explain why minorities think the Republicans are the racists. Make sure you get even more racist with your excuses. You know you want to. Let the racism flow. All your cult pals will love it.

What is of more significance? That southern Dems of the past were racist or that Repubs of the present are.
Where is your proof that the Republicans of today are anymore racist than the Democrats of today? There's much more evidence to show that the Democrats of just the recent past, during the Cold War, supported communist slavery.

Funny thing about that painting....Back then they took the heads of the generals form stills of the period and sorta 'pasted' them onto the torsos, adding little bits here and there..
Does look like photoshop

6/20/2020?

Slow propaganda day?

Anyways, the two parties switched sides, and now the Republicans support slavery and the KKK.
When did they 'switch sides' douche?

Seriously, when? Was it after Harry Truman? Who was a card-carrying member of the KKK? Was it after Robert KKK Byrd, who was a Grand Kleagle in the KKK? A 'Kleagle' is head of recruiting for the KKK. A very, VERY high position. Nothing is more than recruiting to these dimocrap scum cults. The KKK, Antifa, BLM, Occupy Wall St, etc.

We know it wasn't before the 1924 dimocrap scum Convention in New Yawk Shitty. It was called 'The Klanbake' for a reason. Which shouldn't be confused with the 1932 dimocrap scum convention that was COMPLETELY run and controlled by The Mob.

So when did it happen, sugar drawers? Enquiring minds and all that. I'd like to know. We know it wasn't during FDR's joke of a presidency in which he nominate Hugo Black, the author of the Separation of Church and State bullshit. He temporarily resigned from the Alabama chapter of the KKK to enhance his political career but he promptly rejoined a year later.

So when did the two parties switch? You don't know, do you? Mo clue.

You're just puking out memes generated by idiots that you think are smart. I guess maybe, compared to you, even idiots are smart.

Forum List

Back