US = Country run by the Woke

You’re hilarious. He withdrew some and the friendly appointed gop judges had to help him rewrite them.
Geesus, that was easy. At least a god would know how to do it the first time.
So the answer is “no”? Thanks moron

What a incompetent comment comparing a president to a god. I guess you’re trying to say Trump is made up sht like all you’re gods are. Or maybe it’s you who have to be a foreigner; you know nothing about our constitution.
You compared him to God.
Stupid foreigner.

None of this addresses what I said.

You’re not very good at this debate thing. Instead of countering arguments and comments, you just keep up a running diatribe against Trump and the Republican party.

You act like a spoiled child.
LOLOLOLOL

Of course they do. You just don’t agree with them.
Really. Is one “to give tax breaks billionaires , drain the coffers with huge deficits” and cause recessions. I’ll buy that one. How about “bragging”.....they claim they’ll have a wall, perfect healthcare and infrastructure legislation, then do nothing. Oh, the big policy. Climate change and coved are Chinese hoax. Oh, don’t forget voter suppression and bullshit lying. They controlled congress for two years and passed nothing that helps anyone but billionaires and baglappers. Nice job.

Of course they do. You just don’t agree with them.

No it’s not you illiterate moron.
Geesus, another-double negative. Is this how you comunicate ......”no, not” with no comma...to at least, take a break in those asinine posts. And I’m the illiterate one according to the dufus crowd ? At least use proper language when you accuse someone else of illiteracy.

You sound like Trump accusing someone else of lying. Hilarious.

CCFCB793-FA44-4E68-9298-3824774B19ED.jpeg

Really. Is one “to give tax breaks billionaires , drain the coffers with huge deficits” and cause recessions. I’ll buy that one. How about “bragging”.....they claim they’ll have a wall, perfect healthcare and infrastructure legislation, then do nothing. Oh, the big policy. Climate change and coved are Chinese hoax. Oh, don’t forget voter suppression and bullshit lying. They controlled congress for two years and passed nothing that helps anyone but billionaires and baglappers. Nice job.
Like I said, you just don’t agree with them.

Geesus, another-double negative. Is this how you comunicate ......”no, not” with no comma...to at least, take a break in those asinine posts. And I’m the illiterate one according to the dufus crowd ? At least use proper language when you accuse someone else of illiteracy.

You sound like Trump accusing someone else of lying. Hilarious.
Are you going to answer my question?:

What gave you the idea that I’m a racist woman hater?

Forum List

Back