US = Country run by the Woke

1) You agreed with me! That’s a win. You’re so stupid it hurts. And this pause will only last for so long. Equity is a passing fad. It’s stupid. Equality. Now that I can stand behind.
Inequity was achieved through inequality so I'm not sure why you don't understand how greater equality will lead to greater equity.
2) The shortage in Florida is due to the massive influx of population. MA is population neutral and NY lost population. Why do those states have shortages?
Wrong. Here in Florida nursing jobs pay so little and housing costs so much that people can't afford to live here. They've started hiring contract nurses from the Philippines to fill the gaps rather than pay their nurses a livable wage or do something to address the housing shortage.
Problem is, your woke ideology is dying. And I am enjoying every bit of it. Don’t forget. I am Jewish and according to you, we run the finance and entertainment world. Right?
Are you telling me or asking me? How would I know what you run other than your mouth?
LOL. My people will tell you what to do and what to think, little fool.
So you're the believer in the Jew conspiracy? Didn't see that twist coming. 😄

Inequity was achieved through inequality so I'm not sure why you don't understand how greater equality will lead to greater equity.

Wrong. Here in Florida nursing jobs pay so little and housing costs so much that people can't afford to live here. They've started hiring contract nurses from the Philippines to fill the gaps rather than pay their nurses a livable wage or do something to address the housing shortage.

Are you telling me or asking me? How would I know what you run other than your mouth?

So you're the believer in the Jew conspiracy? Didn't see that twist coming. 😄
I am Jewish. It’s not a conspiracy. You’re such a little sheep. And equality and equity aren’t the same thing. The reason there is a shortage is due to the population influx. You’re so stupid. Man. Your posts are hilarious.

I am Jewish. It’s not a conspiracy. You’re such a little sheep.
You're such a coward you can't make a real argument. 😄
And equality and equity aren’t the same thing.
No shit. That's why I said one would lead to the other not that one was the other. Learn to read you fucking moron. 😄
The reason there is a shortage is due to the population influx. You’re so stupid. Man. Your posts are hilarious.
Really? Broward country where we live and where my wife works has seen a population decline over the last couple of years. 😄

No shit. That's why I said one would lead to the other not that one was the other. Learn to read you fucking moron. 😄

Really? Broward country where we live and where my wife works has seen a population decline over the last couple of years. 😄
Link about the pop decline.

We do control the world. We Jews. It’s not hyperbole. You don’t see it? LOL. You’re such a sheep.

We have equality now. Equity is insane.

You’re such a tard. Where is the decline? Moron. Did you enjoy that red tsunami in Florida. As your governor said. Florida is where the woke go to die!!! LMAO!

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Link about the pop decline.

We do control the world. We Jews. It’s not hyperbole. You don’t see it? LOL. You’re such a sheep.

We have equality now. Equity is insane.
You don't control shit you hilarious Cosplayer. 😄
You’re such a tard. Where is the decline? Moron. Did you enjoy that red tsunami in Florida. As your governor said. Florida is where the woke go to die!!! LMAO!

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
Are you functionally stupid? Did you not see the buttons there to adjust the years? Go to that same website and punch in any year from 2017 and you'll see our population has been going down. 😄

Thanks for providing the evidence of your own failure.

Are you functionally stupid? Did you not see the buttons there to adjust the years? Go to that same website and punch in any year from 2017 and you'll see our population has been going down. 😄

Year over year it’s up. Learn to read. Up 10% actually. Red Tsunami.

You’re kidding yourself. Reason I am successful in my practice is because I am Jewish and have a vast network of Jewish referral sources. We run the banks, law firms, CPA firms, hedge funds, etc.

If you can’t see that, you’re a moron. Jews are 2% of the US pop. How many Jews own sports teams in the US? Ha ha ha ha ha

We run you and you don’t even see it. Stupid sheep.

Year over year it’s up. Learn to read. Up 10% actually. Red Tsunami.
No. It's not up year after year. It's up 10% over 10 years however over the last four years it has declined. Learn what words mean you Simp. 😄
You’re kidding yourself. Reason I am successful in my practice is because I am Jewish and have a vast network of Jewish referral sources. We run the banks, law firms, CPA firms, hedge funds, etc.
You don't run shit but your mouth. You don't even know that a four year decline in population isn't the population rising year after year. 😄
If you can’t see that, you’re a moron. Jews are 2% of the US pop. How many Jews own sports teams in the US? Ha ha ha ha ha
It's hilarious that you think someone else owning a sports team is a reflection on you because you're both Jewish. That fucking funny and pathetic my guy. :laughing0301:
We run you and you don’t even see it. Stupid sheep.
:itsok:

Sure you do little buddy.

No. It's not up year after year. It's up 10% over 10 years however over the last four years it has declined. Learn what words mean you Simp. 😄

You don't run shit but your mouth. You don't even know that a four year decline in population isn't the population rising year after year. 😄

It's hilarious that you think someone else owning a sports team is a reflection on you because you're both Jewish. That fucking funny and pathetic my guy. :laughing0301:

Moron it increased from 2020 to 2021 by 10%. Learn to read stats. And Jews run this country. How do you not know this? Sports was just one example. Hence I have a job and you’re unemployed whining about equity.

Are you ever not a moron?

1668792968342.png

Tard is that a decline? Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Dumbass gender confused defect.

Moron it increased from 2020 to 2021 by 10%. Learn to read stats. And Jews run this country. How do you not know this? Sports was just one example. Hence I have a job and you’re unemployed whining about equity.
You are a wonderfully glorious moron. :laughing0301:
Are you ever not a moron?

View attachment 727825
Tard is that a decline? Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Dumbass gender confused defect.
You fucking idiot.... 😄 ... take a good look at the picture you posted and see if you can spot where it shows clearly that you are looking at the Stat for 2010 to 2021.

You are a wonderfully glorious moron. :laughing0301:

You fucking idiot.... 😄 ... take a good look at the picture you posted and see if you can spot where it shows clearly that you are looking at the Stat for 2010 to 2021.
Yep so it increased. Correct? You said it declined

Forum List

Back