US = Country run by the Woke

PA voted for an inept moron. And before you say Oz was bad, Fetterman has to win his primary. So the party wanted that Frankenstein to run.

New Yorkers complained about crime and inflation and voted for a woman who doesn’t care about either instead of Lee Zeldin. A credible candidate.

AZ Dem Governor has 1mil+ votes and she refused to debate!!! That’s insane.

Gretchen Whitmer won re-election when she was the great dictator with lockdowns and the police unions endorsed her competitor.

MA is 100% blue. Not one Senator, Congressman or now Governor is a Republican. Talk about one party rule. MA approved a millionaires tax and for illegals to be issues a valid MA drivers license.

Cali is a disaster. Even Kathy Hochul said “At least we aren’t San Francisco” and Newsome was easily re-elected and is likely our next president.

Voters 18-30 leaned Democrat 3-1.

To me the GOP is the better platform at this time but I am obviously in the minority. Even TX had a lot of blue votes despite the border crisis.

So America wants to go woke. Gender is a social construct. Equity means less for straight white men. If you are black and don’t support the Democratic Party, you’re a traitor. It’s disheartening but it is the will of the people. When the Dems take control of the House again in 2024, the 2nd amendment will be abolished.

You heard it here first.

Your comments about Fetterman prove that you're an ignorant asshole, John Fetterman had a stroke. He's not mentally deficient in any way, but you most certainly are. Fat and stupid is no way to go through life A$$hat.

Thanks for confirming you're unable to compete with women and minorities on a level playing field. Equity for all in no way impugns your ability to succeed on your own merits, but you demonstrate your inferiority by rejecting equality for all because you'll have less.

Keeping other down is the only way you can succeed.

Your comments about Fetterman prove that you're an ignorant asshole, John Fetterman had a stroke. He's not mentally deficient in any way, but you most certainly are. Fat and stupid is no way to go through life A$$hat.

Thanks for confirming you're unable to compete with women and minorities on a level playing field. Equity for all in no way impugns your ability to succeed on your own merits, but you demonstrate your inferiority by rejecting equality for all because you'll have less.

Keeping other down is the only way you can succeed.
He was mentally deficient before the stroke. You're gross.

Equity = less for white straight males. Period. End of story.

He was mentally deficient before the stroke. You're gross.

Equity = less for white straight males. Period. End of story.
You're an obvious moron. In a society that began with the social and political dominance of white males through violent suppression of women and minority rights, moving closer towards equality means white males are going to have to give up some of that political and social power. You want to pretend and live in a fantasy world where we are started out as equal and are now taking power away from white men but we didn't start at equality, we are moving closer towards it.

PA voted for an inept moron. And before you say Oz was bad, Fetterman has to win his primary. So the party wanted that Frankenstein to run.

New Yorkers complained about crime and inflation and voted for a woman who doesn’t care about either instead of Lee Zeldin. A credible candidate.

AZ Dem Governor has 1mil+ votes and she refused to debate!!! That’s insane.

Gretchen Whitmer won re-election when she was the great dictator with lockdowns and the police unions endorsed her competitor.

MA is 100% blue. Not one Senator, Congressman or now Governor is a Republican. Talk about one party rule. MA approved a millionaires tax and for illegals to be issues a valid MA drivers license.

Cali is a disaster. Even Kathy Hochul said “At least we aren’t San Francisco” and Newsome was easily re-elected and is likely our next president.

Voters 18-30 leaned Democrat 3-1.

To me the GOP is the better platform at this time but I am obviously in the minority. Even TX had a lot of blue votes despite the border crisis.

So America wants to go woke. Gender is a social construct. Equity means less for straight white men. If you are black and don’t support the Democratic Party, you’re a traitor. It’s disheartening but it is the will of the people. When the Dems take control of the House again in 2024, the 2nd amendment will be abolished.

You heard it here first.

You can thank things like esg scores being introduced to our country by the world economic forum, central banks which are owned by people like world economic forum members, and progressive democrats pushing their ideas.

Esg scores are the source of wokeness in politicians and corporations. And esg scores are a product of the world economic forum trickled down from it's members.

Even companies and people like Elon musk that help their goals are subject to being damaged by esg scores because they won't be woke enough.

You're an obvious moron. In a society that began with the social and political dominance of white males through violent suppression of women and minority rights, moving closer towards equality means white males are going to have to give up some of that political and social power. You want to pretend and live in a fantasy world where we are started out as equal and are now taking power away from white men but we didn't start at equality, we are moving closer towards it.
Black kings in Africa sold black men to Europeans. Jews were slaves too. As were Slavs. That’s where the word “slave” comes from. Your victim mentality is silly. We are punishing people who never owned slaves because other people with the same skin color did own slaves. We force people to play pretend with trans people who pretend to be a different gender and we dont play that game you call it bigotry. We force nurses and military personnel to get the vaccine for COVID but if you’re coming into this country illegally you dont have to get the vaccine. Makes no sense. You leftists are morons. You’re case in point.

Black kings in Africa sold black men to Europeans. Jews were slaves too. As were Slavs. That’s where the word “slave” comes from. Your victim mentality is silly.
This is a non sequitur and it is as obvious as you are. Neither of these things has anything to do with the fact that white males in America had a monopoly on political and social power and the degradation of that power is how we move closer towards equality.
We are punishing people who never owned slaves because other people with the same skin color did own slaves.
I never even mentioned slaves. I spoke only in terms of social and political power.
We force people to play pretend with trans people who pretend to be a different gender and we dont play that game you call it bigotry.
Yes. We get to have a persepective that is counter to yours. Boo fucking hoo you Snowflake.
We force nurses and military personnel to get the vaccine for COVID but if you’re coming into this country illegally you dont have to get the vaccine. Makes no sense. You leftists are morons. You’re case in point.
No one was forced to do anything. They had a choice to meet their requirements of employment or find alternative employment. My wife, a nurse, was glad her hospital had a mandate.

This is a non sequitur and it is as obvious as you are. Neither of these things has anything to do with the fact that white males in America had a monopoly on political and social power and the degradation of that power is how we move closer towards equality.

I never even mentioned slaves. I spoke only in terms of social and political power.

Yes. We get to have a persepective that is counter to yours. Boo fucking hoo you Snowflake.

No one was forced to do anything. They had a choice to meet their requirements of employment or find alternative employment. My wife, a nurse, was glad her hospital had a mandate.
I ll Spell it out for you since you’re stupid.

1) You don’t dispute that equity means less for straight white men. These men didn’t do anything to cause the inequity of the past but are being punished now. Makes no sense.

2) The nurses and military personnel were forced or they would lose their jobs and many did quit. Now we have a nursing shortage and it’s massive. Especially in blue states. And our military is weaker.

3) No one cares about your wife. No one. Don’t care about your warped personal life. You’re a deranged buffoon.

When you can live here for 50+ years as I have and not find out about the Tulsa race massacre until someone brings it up as a tangent to a presidential address...yes, I'm happy we live in a somewhat "woke" society. People need to be awakened to such things.

Some reports put the death toll at up near 100. Its telling because there were other tragedies that were taught....

If you were cynical about things, you'd perhaps think that the tragedy that targeted black people was being kept under wraps while the tragedy that affected others who were not primarily a black population was being amplified.

----

And such white washing (pun intended) continues today...

Few remember but the City of Philadelphia actually bombed a city block. Dropping C4 from a helicopter onto someone they were trying to arrest. This was 1985... The result?

1668778802444.png

Hopefully the darlings in Hollywood will put their money where their mouth is and do a film about this to increase public awareness that is sure to get some traction in places like Esquire, Variety, NPR, etc... But do nothing at the box office. Art is where awareness takes root quite often. I encourage you all to consider that truth. Just for one example... The horrors of the D-Day invasion were put into sharp focus by Speilberg's Saving Private Ryan. And that was dialed back quite a bit.

Hollywood needs to put some muscle behind things like this...and I don't mean limited release, or streaming. Theaters; 3 month run ups on trailers. A-list stars. Full media blitz.

Yeah, I won't hold my breath.

I ll Spell it out for you since you’re stupid.

1) You don’t dispute that equity means less for straight white men. These men didn’t do anything to cause the inequity of the past but are being punished now. Makes no sense.
Whether or not they caused the inequity in the past makes no difference because the inequity didn't stay in the past it continues on until we take equity back. That is also obvious.
2) The nurses and military personnel were forced or they would lose their jobs and many did quit. Now we have a nursing shortage and it’s massive. Especially in blue states. And our military is weaker.
We have a nurse shortage because Hospitals won't pay nurses what they are worth. During COVID, many of them got burnt out having to watch so many patients die all while being overworked and underpaid. I know this because as I said, my wife is a nurse.
3) No one cares about your wife. No one. Don’t care about your warped personal life. You’re a deranged buffoon.
And I don't care about your ignorant musing other than to point and laugh at them and explain how devoid of intelligence and facts they are.

When you can live here for 50+ years as I have and not find out about the Tulsa race massacre until someone brings it up as a tangent to a presidential address...yes, I'm happy we live in a somewhat "woke" society. People need to be awakened to such things.

Some reports put the death toll at up near 100. Its telling because there were other tragedies that were taught....

If you were cynical about things, you'd perhaps think that the tragedy that targeted black people was being kept under wraps while the tragedy that affected others who were not primarily a black population was being amplified.

----

And such white washing (pun intended) continues today...

Few remember but the City of Philadelphia actually bombed a city block. Dropping C4 from a helicopter onto someone they were trying to arrest. This was 1985... The result?

View attachment 727739

Hopefully the darlings in Hollywood will put their money where their mouth is and do a film about this to increase public awareness that is sure to get some traction in places like Esquire, Variety, NPR, etc... But do nothing at the box office. Art is where awareness takes root quite often. I encourage you all to consider that truth. Just for one example... The horrors of the D-Day invasion were put into sharp focus by Speilberg's Saving Private Ryan. And that was dialed back quite a bit.

Hollywood needs to put some muscle behind things like this...and I don't mean limited release, or streaming. Theaters; 3 month run ups on trailers. A-list stars. Full media blitz.

Yeah, I won't hold my breath.
50+ years…

Explains a lot….

Let’s make a movie about the BLM riots…should be most excellent

Whether or not they caused the inequity in the past makes no difference because the inequity didn't stay in the past it continues on until we take equity back. That is also obvious.

We have a nurse shortage because Hospitals won't pay nurses what they are worth. During COVID, many of them got burnt out having to watch so many patients die all while being overworked and underpaid. I know this because as I said, my wife is a nurse.

And I don't care about your ignorant musing other than to point and laugh at them and explain how devoid of intelligence and facts they are.
1) Your dodge is cute. 6% of the US population consists of black males. 85% of the NBA consists of black males. Where is the equity? Hire the best person for the job. Everything else is truly sexism and racism. Glad you don’t dispute that equity means less for straight white men. Take what back?

2) You admit that nurses were on the front lines pre vaccine. Yet were forced to get the vaccine. Shamed if they didn’t. Many walked out. Went into private care. You glossed over that. Happened primarily in blue states. You glossed over that too.

3) You feel ashamed because of your skin color. No one cares. No one feels sorry for you. Stop your little victim complex. You’re such a pussy.

Forum List

Back