New Florida School Board Member Wants to Beat Disabled Students

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
1668199827687.png

Now this guy is hands down evil.
He wants to use corporal punishment on kids with issues.

"Naples Daily News reports that newly minted school board member Jerry Rutherford won his election this week while espousing multiple controversial viewpoints, including the aforementioned physical discipline for disabled students whom he described as particularly "out of control."

"Rutherford added that disabled students are not in control and get away with too much," reports the Naples Daily News. "He read an article by a California teacher that said he left teaching because his disabled students were swearing and otherwise misbehaving, and he couldn't hold them accountable."

"Rutherford said that his belief in corporal punishment came from personal experience, as he was on the receiving end of it as a youngster after being sent to the principal's office for unruly behavior."

I was subjected to corporal punishment in school as a youth, and Mr. Rutherford is just spot on correct.

This technique actually works, certainly better than feeding the kids ritalin and other dangerous drugs.

Getting your butt hit with a board, or your knuckles rapped with a ruler or your head rammed into a chalkboard brings home the point to the student. My teachers in the Sisters of (No) Mercy had a much better record of turning respectable adults that the local government schools.

I was subjected to corporal punishment in school as a youth, and Mr. Rutherford is just spot on correct.

This technique actually works, certainly better than feeding the kids ritalin and other dangerous drugs.

Getting your butt hit with a board, or your knuckles rapped with a ruler or your head rammed into a chalkboard brings home the point to the student. My teachers in the Sisters of (No) Mercy had a much better record of turning respectable adults that the local government schools.
Interesting how we are seeing just how twisted people became when they were beaten as kids.

Are you a disabled kid?

Forum List

Back