US = Country run by the Woke

50+ years…

Explains a lot….
It does?
Let’s make a movie about the BLM riots…should be most excellent
As long as you include references to the causes of them...

Breonna Taylor, George Floyd, etc... sure. I'm not looking for a whitewash of any of the events leading up to the abuses of power or non-congruent uses of force.

Now be a good pooch and go work on another snide comeback.

The VAST MAJORITY
Nobody voted for Biden because they thought he would do a good job as President. As dumb as the Moon Bats are even they are not that delusional. Biden's 46 year record of screwing up everything he touched is well known to everybody.

Moon Bats voted for Potatohead because they are suffering from the mental illness known clinically as Trump Derangement Syndrome.

They also went into denial about the Democrats stealing the 2020 election for the same reason. Mental illness.

It does?

As long as you include references to the causes of them...

Breonna Taylor, George Floyd, etc... sure. I'm not looking for a whitewash of any of the events leading up to the abuses of power or non-congruent uses of force.

Now be a good pooch and go work on another snide comeback.
That’s fine. And then we see the response as innocent businesses and innocent business owners get ruined over something that they had zero to do with.

Wow. We finally agree.

And yes. You’re old and hence why you’re such a witch.

Nobody voted for Biden because they thought he would do a good job as President. As dumb as the Moon Bats are even they are not that delusional. Biden's 46 year record of screwing up everything he touched is well known to everybody.

Moon Bats voted for Potatohead because they are suffering from the mental illness known clinically as Trump Derangement Syndrome.

They also went into denial about the Democrats stealing the 2020 election for the same reason. Mental illness.
They were convinced by the biased media that Biden would cure Covid-19. How did that work out for em?

Come on over. I ll show you my degrees from Duke and NU, foreigner.
Hilarious. All your claimed made up degrees are useless. You just claimed to have degrees from universities your side claims makes up shit about global warming. Amazing…..I’m an astronaut on week ends and a brain surgeon during the week. I’ll give a discount on the brain work you’re in sadly need of.

You're an obvious moron. In a society that began with the social and political dominance of white males through violent suppression of women and minority rights, moving closer towards equality means white males are going to have to give up some of that political and social power. You want to pretend and live in a fantasy world where we are started out as equal and are now taking power away from white men but we didn't start at equality, we are moving closer towards it.
Wait, you’re talking to a Duke grad……it seems. 👀

1) Your dodge is cute. 6% of the US population consists of black males. 85% of the NBA consists of black males. Where is the equity? Hire the best person for the job. Everything else is truly sexism and racism. Glad you don’t dispute that equity means less for straight white men. Take what back?
Yes white men are going to have to suck it up and realize they're going to be sharing political and social power with an increasing amount of minorities and women. Again boo hoo.
2) You admit that nurses were on the front lines pre vaccine. Yet were forced to get the vaccine. Shamed if they didn’t. Many walked out. Went into private care. You glossed over that. Happened primarily in blue states. You glossed over that too.
Because it's bullshit. I leave the bullshit to you.
3) You feel ashamed because of your skin color. No one cares. No one feels sorry for you. Stop your little victim complex. You’re such a pussy.
I have caramel skin and hazel green eyes, if anything people tell me to be less Cocky. Mainly my wife. 😄

Police brutality and systemic racism need to be exposed and people need to be reminded of it. Agreed?
And people need to be reminded that taking that rage against innocent businesses and business owners is unacceptable.

If my kid gets bullied in the playground, it doesn’t give me permission to loot random homes of parents whose kids had zero to do with the bullying. It makes zero sense. Like most of your posts.

Hilarious. All your claimed made up degrees are useless. You just claimed to have degrees from universities your side claims makes up shit about global warming. Amazing…..I’m an astronaut on week ends and a brain surgeon during the week. I’ll give a discount on the brain work you’re in sadly need of.
You offered to come and see em. I obliged. Now you’re back pedaling. Hilarious.

Yes white men are going to have to suck it up and realize they're going to be sharing political and social power with an increasing amount of minorities and women. Again boo hoo.

Because it's bullshit. I leave the bullshit to you.

I have caramel skin and hazel green eyes, if anything people tell me to be less Cocky. Mainly my wife. 😄
1) So you agree and say straight white males need to suck it up. I win that one.

2) You say it’s BS but it isn’t. Ask your wife. There are massive nursing shortages. Particularly in blue states.

3) You’re fat and ugly. Very angry. It warms my heart.

And people need to be reminded that taking that rage against innocent businesses and business owners is unacceptable.

If my kid gets bullied in the playground, it doesn’t give me permission to loot random homes of parents whose kids had zero to do with the bullying. It makes zero sense. Like most of your posts.
You just can't bring yourself to admit that police brutality set off the riots....

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt right?

Run along fido, I'm through with you for now.

1) So you agree and say straight white males need to suck it up. I win that one.
No... you've lost that one. White men are losing their monopoly on political and social power. After that's done with we can address economic power.
2) You say it’s BS but it isn’t. Ask your wife. There are massive nursing shortages. Particularly in blue states.
There's a massive nursing shortage here in Florida too.
3) You’re fat and ugly. Very angry. It warms my heart.
😄

You just can't bring yourself to admit that police brutality set off the riots....

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt right?

Run along fido, I'm through with you for now.
So police brutality in Minny gives permission for looting of small businesses in Boston, MA? Businesses that had zero to do with the “police brutality”. You don’t debate you just want an echo chamber. You’re such a horrible human being. Fortunately you’re old and won’t be around much longer.

No... you've lost that one. White men are losing their monopoly on political and social power. After that's done with we can address economic power.

There's a massive nursing shortage here in Florida too.

😄
1) You agreed with me! That’s a win. You’re so stupid it hurts. And this pause will only last for so long. Equity is a passing fad. It’s stupid. Equality. Now that I can stand behind.

2) The shortage in Florida is due to the massive influx of population. MA is population neutral and NY lost population. Why do those states have shortages?

Problem is, your woke ideology is dying. And I am enjoying every bit of it. Don’t forget. I am Jewish and according to you, we run the finance and entertainment world. Right?

LOL. My people will tell you what to do and what to think, little fool.

Forum List

Back