US = Country run by the Woke

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
PA voted for an inept moron. And before you say Oz was bad, Fetterman has to win his primary. So the party wanted that Frankenstein to run.

New Yorkers complained about crime and inflation and voted for a woman who doesn’t care about either instead of Lee Zeldin. A credible candidate.

AZ Dem Governor has 1mil+ votes and she refused to debate!!! That’s insane.

Gretchen Whitmer won re-election when she was the great dictator with lockdowns and the police unions endorsed her competitor.

MA is 100% blue. Not one Senator, Congressman or now Governor is a Republican. Talk about one party rule. MA approved a millionaires tax and for illegals to be issues a valid MA drivers license.

Cali is a disaster. Even Kathy Hochul said “At least we aren’t San Francisco” and Newsome was easily re-elected and is likely our next president.

Voters 18-30 leaned Democrat 3-1.

To me the GOP is the better platform at this time but I am obviously in the minority. Even TX had a lot of blue votes despite the border crisis.

So America wants to go woke. Gender is a social construct. Equity means less for straight white men. If you are black and don’t support the Democratic Party, you’re a traitor. It’s disheartening but it is the will of the people. When the Dems take control of the House again in 2024, the 2nd amendment will be abolished.

You heard it here first.

You guys need to ditch Trump. People don’t like him. Your army of election-denying Trumpster Jan 6 retards isn’t well-received by sane people.

Also, you got what you wanted with abortion. But it came at a cost. Once again, you guys insisted on pissing off a whole lot of people. Was it worth it?

PA voted for an inept moron. And before you say Oz was bad, Fetterman has to win his primary. So the party wanted that Frankenstein to run.

New Yorkers complained about crime and inflation and voted for a woman who doesn’t care about either instead of Lee Zeldin. A credible candidate.

AZ Dem Governor has 1mil+ votes and she refused to debate!!! That’s insane.

Gretchen Whitmer won re-election when she was the great dictator with lockdowns and the police unions endorsed her competitor.

MA is 100% blue. Not one Senator, Congressman or now Governor is a Republican. Talk about one party rule. MA approved a millionaires tax and for illegals to be issues a valid MA drivers license.

Cali is a disaster. Even Kathy Hochul said “At least we aren’t San Francisco” and Newsome was easily re-elected and is likely our next president.

Voters 18-30 leaned Democrat 3-1.

To me the GOP is the better platform at this time but I am obviously in the minority. Even TX had a lot of blue votes despite the border crisis.

So America wants to go woke. Gender is a social construct. Equity means less for straight white men. If you are black and don’t support the Democratic Party, you’re a traitor. It’s disheartening but it is the will of the people. When the Dems take control of the House again in 2024, the 2nd amendment will be abolished.

You heard it here first.

It's obvious that you hate the idea of people being aware of reality.

I'm "woke". I was never aware of how often police kill black people without a good or legal reason. Now I am. I don't pay taxes so police officers can murder American citizens!

It's obvious that you hate the idea of people being aware of reality.

I'm "woke". I was never aware of how often police kill black people without a good or legal reason. Now I am. I don't pay taxes so police officers can murder American citizens!
Bullshit. Your post is pure bullshit. You’re the problem. Thanks for admitting it.

How do you explain Fetterman winning his primary? Also Trump?
The primary? I don’t know, I wasn’t following it. Fetterman wasn’t a good candidate.

The fact that you guys couldn’t come up with anyone better than Oz to take that seat is an embarrassment to you guys and you seriously need to re-evaluate what you’re trying to do.

The primary? I don’t know, I wasn’t following it. Fetterman wasn’t a good candidate.

The fact that you guys couldn’t come up with anyone better than Oz to take that seat is an embarrassment to you guys and you seriously need to re-evaluate what you’re trying to do.

Oz had his own T.V. show!

OK but you glossed over the fact that Fetterman won the primary. I mean that’s insane. And it’s not “you guys”. I am nothing like the GOP in PA. I am not an Oz guy. I actually liked Connor Lamb and Fetterman beat him.

OK but you glossed over the fact that Fetterman won the primary. I mean that’s insane. And it’s not “you guys”. I am nothing like the GOP in PA. I am not an Oz guy. I actually liked Connor Lamb and Fetterman beat him.
I said I don‘t know what happened in the primary. I wasn’t following it. All I know is that Fetterman wasn’t a good candidate.

Thank you.

You guys nominated a bad candidate and he is in the Senate. Our country is broken.
And you guys couldn’t come up with anyone better than Oz to take him out? Pathetic.

What does that say about you guys trying to run a guy from a tv show, with no experience, who had very little connection to Pennsylvania? Oh yea, and let’s throw Trump on his side because that seems like a good idea.

Terrible. Absolutely terrible.

Forum List

Back