The Popularity if dictators

That's a given.

You think Hamas will listen if she says that?
She is a US Congressman damn it!!

As such, it is her job to represent US citizens, let alone an obligation to defend innocent civilians no matter who they are around the world.

She is a US Congressman damn it!!

As such, it is her job to represent US citizens, let alone an obligation to defend innocent civilians no matter who they are around the world.
America first, remember?

Why are Republicans inviting dictators to their conferences OP?
They do this all the time now. They take points and observations made about them and (try to) turn them around on their "enemy".

The problem is, a vast majority of the time it's nonsensical, it doesn't come close to fitting. So it's merely clumsy projection.

She doesn't love Hamas.
Well I said "liked." But it was merely meant as an example of using one questionable assertion of a fact to prove another questionable assertion of fact. Simply a logical fallacy.

In reality, neither AIPAC nor Talib really want to confront the inhumanity of their own positions. But hey, we invaded Iraq over 9-11 .... so glass houses.

Here is an interesting conundrum, people harp about how beneficial democracy is, but when someone like Putin is up for election we all know what the outcome will be. However, would he win a fair election since such dictators seem popular? If they able to engineer the votes effectively what is the point of democracy?

It seems to me that the more lopsided the media is towards one dictator or political party, the more they are like the Putin regime.

Looking at the US, it is evident the media and academia have leaned to the far Left for some time now.
Some peoples need dictatorial rule. Look what happened in the middle east when their dictators were overthrown. Even American democracy needs some 'dictatorial' rule in the form of presidential executive orders in order to get certain things done.

Some peoples need dictatorial rule. Look what happened in the middle east when their dictators were overthrown. Even American democracy needs some 'dictatorial' rule in the form of presidential executive orders in order to get certain things done.
In these sentiments, Sir, I agree to this Constitution with all its faults, if they are such; because I think a general Government necessary for us, and there is no form of Government but what may be a blessing to the people if well administered, and believe farther that this is likely to be well administered for a course of years, and can only end in Despotism, as other forms have done before it, when the people shall become so corrupted as to need despotic Government, being incapable of any other.

Ben Franklin

Perhaps despotism is simply the human condition.

Well I said "liked." But it was merely meant as an example of using one questionable assertion of a fact to prove another questionable assertion of fact. Simply a logical fallacy.

In reality, neither AIPAC nor Talib really want to confront the inhumanity of their own positions. But hey, we invaded Iraq over 9-11 .... so glass houses.
I don't think that Talib is inhuman. What are you referring to?

No.
Do you think she'll burst into flames if she criticized Hamas?
Nope, I don't care either way though.

Why do you care so much as to FORCE her to comply to your arbitrary demand while KNOWING it will mean squat to Hamas?

Nope, I don't care either way though.

Why do you care so much as to FORCE her to comply to your arbitrary demand while KNOWING it will mean squat to Hamas?

I didn't realize it would be so difficult for someone to criticize a terror
attack on innocent civilians. Why can't she do it? Does she agree with Hamas?

Forum List

Back