US = Country run by the Woke

The way the map seems to be going, it seems blue states are becoming more blue as conservatives flee places like California and New York for places like Florida. The electoral numbers in a few years may look quite different as California and New York are losing population and seats to red states like Florida and Texas.
Florida is an excellent place for con-servatives and MAGAts to go. An excellent place.

Until you act like an adult and agree to debate civilly all you will get is the link above going forward. Enjoy your death clock, old hag.
Things are definitely looking up in America....except for MAGAts.

Of course. The woke agenda is destroying the country and the voters don’t care. Our election process is difficult to trust and the voters don’t care. Crime and inflation way up and the voters don’t care. The country will burn. I feel sorry for my kids. Doing my best to protect them but I will not be here forever
Constant delays in counting and “found” ballots do nothing to bolster confidence in the system. Florida has counties with a lot more people than those in Nevada and Arizona, yet they finished counting in one night. My kids see other kids acting entitled and wanting things handed to them and can’t understand it. We’ve taught them to work hard and success will come. Sadly that sentiment seems to be going the way of the dinosaur.

Get back under your rock you worthless fat troll.
No need to insult fat trolls. I just send her the link below. Drives the hag crazy.

I am Jewish. You calling me a white supremacist is laughable.
Seriously ? You’re Jewish and you confuse being Jewish with a discussion of race ? You need to discus this with a rabbi if one will stop laughing at you long enough. . Jews represent a religion and at most a culture now, Regardless of its ethnic origin… Neither religion nor culture represent a race. Geesus, get a life……talk about ignorance. You and other Humpers speak your own form of “ pig Latin.”

Last edited:
He is a loser. I think the GOP is out of patience with his crap. He's hopeless.
I’m not sure it will be an easy process moving out from under the Trump gravitational pull. Imo, “Trumpism” started long before Trump. It started with Reagan who declared gov was the problem and then set out to demonstrate it. Every gop president since with few exceptions, has followed suit and were progressively worse. We had voter suppression and deficit led recessions before Trump for example….it’s built into the gop DNA now.

You’re naming famous people. Regular Joes love MAGA. 74mil voted for it.
There are good parts and not so good parts. Policies are solid. Cult of personality is not. If you were honest you would admit that. But you’re a woke cupcake. Dude.

And now a lot of the MAGA people claim the election was stolen not once but twice. Putin is thrilled.

I’m not sure it will be an easy process moving out from under the Trump gravitational pull. Imo, “Trumpism” started long before Trump. It started with Reagan who declared gov was the problem and then set out to demonstrate it. Every gop president since with few exceptions, has fooled suit and were progressively worse. We had voter suppression and deficit led recessions before Trump for example….it’s built into the gop DNA now.

Oh yeah....the GOP has a serious long term problem. Trump can burn their party to the ground, but is so toxic he makes it harder for them to get elected.

If Trumpism didn't come with significant potential for fascism in the US, I'd say let the GOP come apart under the weight of its own incompetence.

Oh yeah....the GOP has a serious long term problem. Trump can burn their party to the ground, but is so toxic he makes it harder for them to get elected.

If Trumpism didn't come with significant potential for fascism in the US, I'd say let the GOP come apart under the weight of its own incompetence.
Exactly…
And too, They also have to continue to ignore or embrace one fact, that even moderate democrats can’t and have not in their own form of denial.

The most progressive wing of the democrats that MAGAs love to hate, has policies that are supported by a majority of the American electorate and in nearly all cases, are supported by most registered republicans as well. Barney Sanders was and is, popular among a plethora of Trump Humpers.

Seriously ? You’re Jewish and you confuse being Jewish with a discussion of race ? You need to discus this with a rabbi if one will stop laughing at you long enough. . Jews represent a religion and at most a culture now, Regardless of its ethnic origin… Neither religion nor culture represent a race. Geesus, get a life……talk about ignorance. You and other Humpers speak your own form of “ pig Latin.”

You’re a foreigner

What gave you the idea that I’m a racist woman hater?
You’re a Humper aren’t you. Geesus, a NAZI party member couldn‘t support Hitler and claim he’s not a racist. Women in general care more that a man respects them in the voting booth then holding the door open for them. You’re delusional.

Forum List

Back