US = Country run by the Woke

Yes. It has. Over the last 4 years. How stupid are you son? 😄
Increased from 2018-2019. Let’s see when the 2021-2022 comes out. Want to bet it increased again? Bet me. If I am right you leave this site forever. Deal?

1668795975590.png

Bet or not?

2021-2022 it went up
What happened to 2019 - 2020? Either way I know the answer to both so it wouldn't be a fair bet. 😁

You going to be man enough to post them? I don't have to post them. You'll just know that I know you're a pussy. 😁

Your comments about Fetterman prove that you're an ignorant asshole, John Fetterman had a stroke. He's not mentally deficient in any way, but you most certainly are. Fat and stupid is no way to go through life A$$hat.

Thanks for confirming you're unable to compete with women and minorities on a level playing field. Equity for all in no way impugns your ability to succeed on your own merits, but you demonstrate your inferiority by rejecting equality for all because you'll have less.

Keeping other down is the only way you can succeed.
he can't drive a car but he can sit in the halls of congress and make law. How's that make sense.

he can't drive a car but he can sit in the halls of congress and make law. How's that make sense.
Trump couldn’t even get up in the morning without shitting his pants. He only “ worked” at being an ass hole for three hours in the afternoon.

He can’t drive a car because of his motor skills are affected. That has nothing to do with his mental acuity or his ability to make law.

People who have a stroke, have full mental acuity but movement and communication can be affected.

Your healthy brain is locked in a body that can’t walk or talk properly.

He can’t drive a car because of his motor skills are affected. That has nothing to do with his mental acuity or his ability to make law.

People who have a stroke, have full mental acuity but movement and communication can be affected.

Your healthy brain is locked in a body that can’t walk or talk properly.
not being able to drive is a sign that something is wrong with your ...MENTAL acuity. LOLOL

not being able to drive is a sign that something is wrong with your ...MENTAL acuity. LOLOL

Who says he can't drive a car?

Forum List

Back