US Capitol Riot Defendant Doug Jensen Jailed After Watching MyPillow CEO's Conspiracy Symposium While Prohibited From Going Online

Wow is right. This is a blatant attempt to control thought and deny Jensen's first amendment rights. The idea that a justice system arrests somebody and keeps them locked up for over 6 months because they don't like his opinion is a travesty.
Strangely....you have never commented on the conditions most accused get that go along with their bond agreements. The first amendment guarantees a right to assembly. Yet a lot of folks are released under the condition that they don't "assemble" with known felons. So, as always, your outrage is selective and dumb.

Patriot and a real nice guy, Doug Jensen who has yet to be charged with any crime due to him being invited in to the White House by guards on January 6. Since that time he had been held in solitary confinement violating just about every Amendment of his rights. Finally given BAIL after 7 months held without charges. As soon as he BAILS himself out they follow him around looking for any reason and then throw him back in solitary confinement. Only in the United States of Dementia
False.

Jensen has been charged:

1630920348677.png

The fact that the ACLU hasn't stepped up to defend these illegally imprisoned protestors proves that they are a totally useless organization. They're a Democrat party front group.

Hopefully the jail has someone on staff to help him with mental health issues. He`s nuts.

I guess this man thinks that he's not required to be held to his word and agreement to him being released.

Just seven weeks after he was released on bail, he was sent back to jail for violating the terms.

Which is exactly where he belongs. He agreed to not use online services but he went online to watch the my pillow guy's symposium on his cell phone.

The only reason why he was release is because he lied to the judge and said he disavowed the conspiracy theories.

Now the judge doesn't believe much of what the liar and his lawyer says. Which I wouldn't either.

The judge said there's no assurance that the defendant didn't pose a danger to the safety of the community.

Get f*ing real!

A condition of release is to give up being able to watch what you want on TV, giving up your own doubts and curiosity in favor of blindly accepting what the govt tells you to think...?

F* that - that is ridiculous & sounds a helluva lot like those 're-education camps' the CCP runs over in China

Want to put me in jail? Fine.

Parole / see a parole officer? Fine.

House arrest? Fine

Wear a monitor? Fine.

Tell me what I can / can't watch on TV? Um, no.

Tell me what I can / can't think? FU@K YOU!

Patriot and a real nice guy, Doug Jensen who has yet to be charged with any crime due to him being invited in to the White House by guards on January 6. Since that time he had been held in solitary confinement violating just about every Amendment of his rights. Finally given BAIL after 7 months held without charges. As soon as he BAILS himself out they follow him around looking for any reason and then throw him back in solitary confinement. Only in the United States of Dementia

Stop lying.

It's just old and pathetic.

If you had not been so lazy, you would have read the article and learned that yes indeed that man has been charged with crimes.

SEVEN crimes to be exact.

He promised to follow the conditions of his bail and broke his word.

So just like everyone who violates bail, he goes right back to jail.

From the article you were too lazy to read:

Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 5.55.29 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 5.54.28 AM.png

I believe he was a informant to pretend that there were some MAGA supporters that rioted, in order for the case to go on.

But a set up is entrapment.

Nah. You’re doing it wrong. You have to say that this is very upsetting that a member of your group, organization, whatever, would do something so awful.

You can’t claim entrapment or plant every singe time.

The fact that the ACLU hasn't stepped up to defend these illegally imprisoned protestors proves that they are a totally useless organization. They're a Democrat party front group.

ACLU are lawyers. They work in courtrooms. This fellow is in Pre Trial Confinement. Jail awaiting trial. That is common. Remember the outrage when cities decided to just release people from this confinement?

Bail is also common. And conditional bail is routine. People who violate the conditions are routinely sent back to jail.

What about this is illegal?

I guess this man thinks that he's not required to be held to his word and agreement to him being released.

Just seven weeks after he was released on bail, he was sent back to jail for violating the terms.

Which is exactly where he belongs. He agreed to not use online services but he went online to watch the my pillow guy's symposium on his cell phone.

The only reason why he was release is because he lied to the judge and said he disavowed the conspiracy theories.

Now the judge doesn't believe much of what the liar and his lawyer says. Which I wouldn't either.

The judge said there's no assurance that the defendant didn't pose a danger to the safety of the community.

What filthy scum.

Every Good Democrat knows that free speech is evil.

When will these Trumpanzees learn????????

You think someone belongs in jail and taxpayers should have to pay for jail because someone watched the MYPILLOW guy? WTF is wrong with you.

There is only one problem with your assertion. In applying for bail he claimed through his lawyer that he was a dupe. Deceived by propaganda, lies, and misinformation. He did not believe it and wanted nothing more to do with anything along those lines.

The prosecutors suspecting he was lying did set him up. If he was telling the truth then he could stay out of jail easily. Instead he was on it almost as soon as he got out of jail. He lied to the judge. He was caught in the lie. He promised not to do that again. And he did.

Now he gets to await his trial date in jail. It is unlikely that the Judge will again believe that he will abide by the conditions for bail.

I am curious. When I was a boy an Honorable man, the kind of man I hoped to grow into, was one who kept his word. If he said he would do something. He did it. When he said he wouldn’t. He did not.

What is an honorable man today? I ask because you seem outraged that this fellow was supposed to actually do what he said he would.
The dude CLEARLY doesn't REALLY love Big Brother...

The dude CLEARLY doesn't REALLY love Big Brother...

Terms of release on Bail are common. They might be to avoid drinking, or leaving the city, or county, or state. They might be to avoid other Felons, or to be home in the evenings. A curfew from dusk to dawn. It might be to wear an ankle monitor.

In many threads, the RW had blasted Democrats and Liberals for just releasing people from Pretrial confinement without any bail or restrictions. They claim this is part of their hate America agenda Whatever that means.

Yet now, the RW is furious that Bail was used, and restrictions were made based upon the claim of the accused.

Remember that the accused claimed that he was duped, a fool who believed lies. He was tricked. And he now realized the error of his ways and utterly rejected the Conspiracy Theory agenda.

The Prosecutor doubted him, and asked the Judge for conditions. If the man had met the conditions, it would have looked good for him with the Jury later. And possibly he would have gotten a sweetheart deal from the DA, or a verbal slap on the wrist later. Yes, he screwed up, he was sorry, and he felt bad. But he was duped and deceived and has since seen the error of his ways. The claim was similar to drug addicts who claim they want to avoid drugs in the future. They’ve learned how bad it is.

Ok, we’ll let you out of Jail. But we have some conditions you must meet. The Judge outlined those conditions, and the man readily agreed.

There is only one problem with your assertion. In applying for bail he claimed through his lawyer that he was a dupe. Deceived by propaganda, lies, and misinformation. He did not believe it and wanted nothing more to do with anything along those lines.

The prosecutors suspecting he was lying did set him up. If he was telling the truth then he could stay out of jail easily. Instead he was on it almost as soon as he got out of jail. He lied to the judge. He was caught in the lie. He promised not to do that again. And he did.

Now he gets to await his trial date in jail. It is unlikely that the Judge will again believe that he will abide by the conditions for bail.

I am curious. When I was a boy an Honorable man, the kind of man I hoped to grow into, was one who kept his word. If he said he would do something. He did it. When he said he wouldn’t. He did not.

What is an honorable man today? I ask because you seem outraged that this fellow was supposed to actually do what he said he would.
It's a kangaroo court though violating civil rights of the defendents-------

All Jensen is accused of doing is chasing/following a cop in order to get his Q shirt seen on TV..he did not attack anyone or commit a felony and yet he is having the book thrown at him as though he was a murderer.

Forum List

Back