A Capitol Riot Suspect Could be Sent Back To Jail After He Broke Pretrial-Release Rules By Watching mike lindell's 'Cyber Symposium'

This has got to be a very stupid person. He is ordered to stay off the internet and not watch any conspiracy theory videos.

So what did he do? He got on line on his phone and watched lindell's symposium last week.

He lied to the judge about rejecting conspiracy theories and being remorseful of what he did at the capitol.

I hope the judge puts his sorry ass back in jail until trial.

Sweet.

They should waterboard his retarded ass then put him back in jail. He is a criminal and lost his freedom.
Hmmm. Let's see what we have here. You want to apply a torture technique that we cannot even legally do because it is so horrendous to someone who is charged with what, trespassing? That's not justice, that's retribution driven by sheer blind hatred because Orange Man Bad, and stuff. You really need to check your perspective.

Not sure if I agree with the conditions of his release. I think you would have a case against the judge on his release conditions. The big issue the guy agreed to the terms of his release, so he isn't too bright either. If he is found guilty, the time he spends in jail now will count as time served for at least part of the sentence if not all, depending on his sentence. I know that will upset lefties but it is the law.
That's really the case here. Despite the hyperventilating shrieks that this guy should be waterboarded and locked away forever, he's simply not going to be. The day of his release should be marked on this board with "justice is served, now he should be left alone" celebrations. Naturally, the usual suspects will be depressed and spend the day in their safe space playing with puppies and coloring inside the lines, but that's on them.

Absolutely.
You're not looking for justice, so don't pretend. You want blood and destruction. Why don't you want the same standard of punishment meted out for young black men on the first time they get caught with some pot?

They should be charged with insurrection hence my harsh stance.
Let's say it this way. You have a few biased news articles and hit pieces on which to base your opinion as well as your obsession with Orange Man Bad. The prosecutors have virtually unlimited access to first hand accounts of what happened, video from every camera available, the backgrounds of every suspect, the timelines and circumstances under which everything happened, plus an administration that would LOVE to squash any and all opposition, and they are deciding to NOT so charge them. Guess who has more credibility?

None of that. I have my eyes that witnessed what those pieces of shit did.
Yes, you saw some videos. The prosecutors have seen those videos and a whole lot more, yet are not charging insurrection. You're left with disparaging the prosecutors. Have you accused them of being on TRUMP!'s payroll yet, perhaps being racist?

Of course he needs to be dealt justice. If the judge ordered it he needed to abide by it. Whether the judge's order was right or not is my contention, and I would like to see a good lawyer take it on. Naturally, you hate the guy because Orange Man Bad. I dare say that if this guy was a black man released on the condition that he was forbidden to speak with his brother, you would not be quite so eager to "throw the book at him".
I don't think it's a good idea to use Black people analogies in such a way hadit, the context is off.

Haven't Black Americans suffered enough from having the book unjustly thrown at them?

A better analogy for you to use w/Black people is that if he were black and did that, he wouldn't have even been allowed to get out in the first place.

Real talk.

Last edited:
This has got to be a very stupid person. He is ordered to stay off the internet and not watch any conspiracy theory videos.

So what did he do? He got on line on his phone and watched lindell's symposium last week.

He lied to the judge about rejecting conspiracy theories and being remorseful of what he did at the capitol.

I hope the judge puts his sorry ass back in jail until trial.

Good example of the commie retarded left censoring truth.

Forum List

Back