A Capitol Riot Suspect Could be Sent Back To Jail After He Broke Pretrial-Release Rules By Watching mike lindell's 'Cyber Symposium'

Yes I have accused them of being racists. If they had been Black and not shot on sight at the capitol, they would have been charged with insurrection.
And there's the kicker, "If", and "They would have". They might have, but we don't know.
OMG we all watched it happen on TV as it was happening.

Wow these people love to lie and gaslight.
And the prosecutors have seen the same videos and a lot more. Yet they so far have refused to charge anyone with insurrection. Why do you think prosecutors with virtually unlimited access to a whole heck of a lot more information than all of us put together would refuse to do what a few internet keyboard jockeys are insisting they should do? I mean, this sounds a whole lot like how Hillary should have been put away for mishandling classified information, something that has gotten more than one serviceman in trouble.

I don't think it's a good idea to use Black people analogies in such a way hadit, the context is off.

Haven't Black Americans suffered enough from having the book unjustly thrown at them?

A better analogy for you to use w/Black people is that if he were black and did that, he wouldn't have even been allowed to get out in the first place.

Real talk.
And in this case, there is nothing but "having the book unjustly thrown" at someone. I mean, seriously, waterboarding for something akin to trespassing? That's why I went where I did, to highlight the absurdity of the assertion.

And in this case, there is nothing but "having the book unjustly thrown" at someone. I mean, seriously, waterboarding for something akin to trespassing? That's why I went where I did, to highlight the absurdity of the assertion.
I wasn't involved in the waterboarding aspect.

I'm against it, even this perp doesn't deserve that.

He just needs to sit in jail and wait for his day in Court.

LoL - Alone in his garage masturbating to MrPillow :lol:

But when court officers paid an unannounced visit to his Iowa home 30 days after he was released, they discovered Jensen was “alone” in his garage and streaming “news from Rumble,” a right-wing news outlet, on a cell phone. When he was caught, Jensen first said the phone belonged to his daughter, but his daughter told an officer she had gotten a new phone weeks earlier. Then he claimed that his wife left the news on for him when she went to work. Finally, he admitted to a court officer that he had “spent two days watching Mike Lindell’s Cyber Symposium regarding the recount of the presidential election.”​

Forum List

Back