Biden’s Approval Craters to 36 Percent among Independents, NPR Poll Finds

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Wow. That didn't take long.

Who will be the first among you Biden supporters here to break from this clown? Or are you all so far gone?

President Biden’s approval rating has cratered to 36 percent among independents after his disastrous handling of the withdrawal from Afghanistan, according to a new NPR/PBS/Marist poll.

Overall, the poll found that Biden’s approval is just 43 percent, with 51 percent disapproving. That is a staggering net swing of 13 points since July, when the same poll found a plurality of Americans approved of the job he was doing, 49 percent to 44 percent.

But it’s among independents where Biden has significantly lost ground, with 55 percent disapproving. Specifically, 71 percent of independents disapprove of Biden’s handling of the Afghanistan withdrawal.

In the recent political era, with Americans much more divided into strict partisan camps, we are not used to seeing such dramatic swings in presidential approval ratings, especially when it comes to foreign policy, which tends to get tuned out. That’s what makes what’s happened to Biden over the course of a few weeks that much more stunning.

Its an emotional time and his term is young. By his 3rd year everyone will forget his Drumpf like approval ratings.
That could only be true if he had significant reversals in two or more of the current crises he faces. That's unlikely. It will probably get worse because Biden is weak.

That could only be true if he had significant reversals in two or more of the current crises he faces. That's unlikely. It will probably get worse because Biden is weak.
They will just continually float the idea that Drumpf is running in 2024 and I guarantee you he (or the local dogcatcher) will get another term

Whatever keeps a Drumpf supporter from office is fine with me. It could be a hiss for all I care.

You loons will be shellacked in 2022.... take it to the bank

We don't leave Americans behind and even Knee Pads will not save you

By the way....a babies heart beat can be detected as early as 3-4 weeks. I noticed you went limp and ran away

Way too early for that prediction. It's easy to lose popularity, it's extremely difficult to regain it.
They will just continually float the idea that Drumpf is running in 2024. There is a reason Biden smoked Drumpf. Most didnt care who the winner was as long as it wasnt Drumpf. Historic election.

Yeah you can dummy. Figures you were barren and never gave birth. i heard all of my children's heartbeats with my ear. Damn that statement tells me a lot about your life!

I have eight children, Lips

Now explain how someone can hear a nine month pregnancy heartbeat with the naked ear. (Your words I remind you)

I'll need links to believe it because I know you're full of shit

He won't make it his third year. Probably Stage 5, maybe 6 dementia. Death is at stage 7

It won't take that long. Joey Xi will probably suffer an cardiac embolism. It depends on how long those that control him decide to keep him after all the clusters of debacles don't subside or if another self made disaster hits this administration.

Wow. That didn't take long.

Who will be the first among you Biden supporters here to break from this clown? Or are you all so far gone?

President Biden’s approval rating has cratered to 36 percent among independents after his disastrous handling of the withdrawal from Afghanistan, according to a new NPR/PBS/Marist poll.

Overall, the poll found that Biden’s approval is just 43 percent, with 51 percent disapproving. That is a staggering net swing of 13 points since July, when the same poll found a plurality of Americans approved of the job he was doing, 49 percent to 44 percent.

But it’s among independents where Biden has significantly lost ground, with 55 percent disapproving. Specifically, 71 percent of independents disapprove of Biden’s handling of the Afghanistan withdrawal.

In the recent political era, with Americans much more divided into strict partisan camps, we are not used to seeing such dramatic swings in presidential approval ratings, especially when it comes to foreign policy, which tends to get tuned out. That’s what makes what’s happened to Biden over the course of a few weeks that much more stunning.

Gee, I guess he won't be re-elected then.

You loons will be shellacked in 2022.... take it to the bank

We don't leave Americans behind and even Knee Pads will not save you

By the way....a babies heart beat can be detected as early as 3-4 weeks. I noticed you went limp and ran away
You're fucking deranged, bitty. :cuckoo:

The heart is just developing and doesn't start beating until the 5th or 6th week. And even then you need an ultrasound to maybe detect it...

The heart begins to beat, and it may be possible to detect it using vaginal ultrasound.

Forum List

Back