Ex-police officer found guilty in second Capitol riot jury trial

She is the head of the House but not the Senate, that would be McConnel. The president is the head of the executive branch yet while watching the capitol building being over run he did nothing to activate the Army until he realized he had failed.
Got what CNN tells you GD people

If Pelosi took the 10,000 troops to protect the capitol, would 1/6 have happened. Trump offered

She is the head of the capital

Just a yes or no. It could have been prevented but the FBI and Ray Epps had different ideas

Don't be a coward....Yes or no
You have asked me that question or variations of it at least twice before..did you forget the answer? Oldtimer's disease gettin' ya early or what?

Could it have been prevented? I think yes..had Trump kept his mouth shut and not sicced the crowd on Congress..sure.

As an aside--had Pelosi committed the Troops you'd have been first to mock her for doing so....right?

BTW..Pelosi is not "Head of the Capital" As it so happens..we don't have that position in our Govt.

For First Time ,a U.S. Capitol riot defendant is

Hang on Sloopy said:

Why did Pelosi refuse the 10k troops offered her. Was that a mistake.......yes or no
Hindsight being 20/20...yes. OTOH....she had a valid concern about the optics..and who thought Trump would sic the crowd on the US Congress?

BTW..your response had absolutely nothing to do with the gist of my post, now did it?

This source has a bit more information in it. . .

Ex-officer convicted of storming Capitol to disrupt Congress​

". . . Jurors convicted former Rocky Mount police officer Thomas Robertson of all six counts he faced stemming from the Jan. 6, 2021, riot, including charges that he interfered with police officers at the Capitol and that he entered a restricted area with a dangerous weapon, a large wooden stick. . . ."

<snip>

". . .Robertson was charged with six counts: obstruction of Congress, interfering with officers during a civil disorder, entering a restricted area while carrying a dangerous weapon, disorderly or disruptive conduct in a restricted area while carrying a dangerous weapon, disorderly or disruptive conduct inside the Capitol building, and obstruction. The last charge stems from his alleged post-riot destruction of cellphones belonging to him and Fracker.

During the trial’s closing arguments Friday, Assistant U.S. Attorney Risa Berkower said Robertson went to Washington and joined a “violent vigilante mob” because he believed the election was stolen from then-President Donald Trump. He used the wooden stick to interfere with outnumbered police before he joined the crowd pouring into the Capitol, she said.

“The defendant did all this because he wanted to overturn the election,” Berkower said. . . ."

<snip>

". . . Defense attorney Camille Wagner told jurors that Robertson only went into the Capitol because he wanted to retrieve Fracker, who entered the Capitol a few minutes before Robertson. Wagner said the U.S. Army veteran was using the stick to help him walk because he has a limp from getting shot in the right thigh while working as a private contractor for the U.S. Defense Department in Afghanistan in 2011.

Jurors saw some of Robertson’s vitriolic posts on social media before and after the Capitol riot. In a Facebook post on Nov. 7, 2020, Robertson said “being disenfranchised by fraud is my hard line.”

“I’ve spent most of my adult life fighting a counter insurgency. (I’m) about to become part of one, and a very effective one,” he wrote. . . "
That last line is a laugher eh?

That last line is a laugher eh?
I don't think even the remote possibility of psychological war operations launched upon domestic populations, as a means to subvert the Constitution of the Republic, is a laughing matter. . .

. . . if you find that funny? It means you worship the folks that are trying to turn you into a serf. And if you even deny that possibility? It means you don't have a critical thinking brain cell in your head. . . . The man that wrote those lines was clearly duped.

:rolleyes:

Was “Q Anon” an FBI Psyop?​

q-anon.jpg

". .. . But given the recent revelations by British investigator David J. Blake – who for the first time was able to conclusively show, at the technical level, that the alleged “Russian hacking” of the DNC was a cyber psyop run by the FBI and FBI cyber security contractor CrowdStrike – the Reuters report might in fact indicate that “QAnon” was neither a hoax nor “Russian”, but another FBI cyber psyop.

Of note, US cyber intelligence firm New Knowledge, founded by former NSA and DARPA employees and tasked by the US Senate Intelligence Committee, in 2018, with investigating alleged “Russian social media operations” relating to the 2016 US presidential election, was itself caught faking a “Russian social media botnet” in order to influence the 2017 Alabama senate race.

Moreover, in 2019 it was revealed that FBI agents were active on 8chan, the message board used by “QAnon”, posing as US patriots and redirecting attention towards alleged “Russian interference”.

In 2020 it was revealed that one of the first persons to be involved in “QAnon” – and the only person to later “admit” to have been “behind QAnon” – had previously “infiltrated” several US social movements, including Occupy, Anonymous and Unity4J (Assange), after getting out of jail in 2010. To this day, it remains entirely unknown who was financing and directing this person.

Interestingly, the very first “QAnon” message appeared on October 28, 2017 – just one day before Special Counsel and former FBI Director, Robert Mueller, announced his first “Russian collusion” indictment against former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort. One of the claims of “QAnon” was that the Mueller investigation was somehow part of Trump’s “plan” against the “deep state”.

In January 2021, after Trump had lost the 2020 presidential election, references to “QAnon” once again featured prominently during the “storming of the US Capitol”. However, several lines of evidence indicate that the “storming of the Capitol” was in fact led by FBI “agents provocateurs”.

If the “QAnon” persona – similar to the Guccifer2.0 “Russian hacker” persona played by an FBI cyber security contractor – was indeed an FBI psychological operation, its goal may have been to take control of, discredit and ultimately derail the supporter base of US President Trump. In this case, the “QAnon” movement may have been a modern version of the original FBI CoIntelPro program.

However, some aspects appear to speak against a possible FBI operation. Most importantly, both Trump and Trump’s first National Security Advisor, General Michael Flynn, repeatedly referred to “QAnon” in direct or indirect ways. Thus, “QAnon” may have been a psyop by Trump strategists, possibly run by Israeli cyber contractors, that eventually failed and backfired.

Then again, on January 6, 2021, Trump personally encouraged his supporters to participate in the protests in front of the US Capitol – by falsely promising to be there himself – and thus sent his supporters right into a trap prepared by the FBI. Ultimately, the US government was able to use both “QAnon” and the “attack on the Capitol” to target Trump supporters as “domestic terrorists”. . . . "

No it isn't you fucking worthless bastard. Christ what did you do to us you weak puke
Did a lot of things, but it is all covered by we ate your lunch, and then shit in the sack. You're still whining about that , you big baby.

WASHINGTON — A D.C. jury issued a unanimous verdict of guilty on all counts Monday for a former Virginia police officer charged in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

Thomas Robertson was serving as an officer with the Rocky Mount Police Department on Jan. 6 when he and another officer, Jacob Fracker, traveled to D.C. to protest the certification of electoral college votes. In posts online, Robertson said having an election stolen from him was his "red line" and compared his service in the Middle East — where he was deployed as a soldier and then worked as a Department of Defense contractor — to what he anticipated would happen on Jan. 6.

"I’ve spent most of my adult life fighting a counter insurgency," Robertson wrote on Facebook. "I’m about to become part of one, and a very effective one.”

20-Fucking Years (No Federal Parole) In Jail. Maybe we will luck out and he will behind bars. Fuck the Insurrectionsist.

WASHINGTON — A D.C. jury issued a unanimous verdict of guilty on all counts Monday for a former Virginia police officer charged in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

Thomas Robertson was serving as an officer with the Rocky Mount Police Department on Jan. 6 when he and another officer, Jacob Fracker, traveled to D.C. to protest the certification of electoral college votes. In posts online, Robertson said having an election stolen from him was his "red line" and compared his service in the Middle East — where he was deployed as a soldier and then worked as a Department of Defense contractor — to what he anticipated would happen on Jan. 6.

"I’ve spent most of my adult life fighting a counter insurgency," Robertson wrote on Facebook. "I’m about to become part of one, and a very effective one.”

20-Fucking Years (No Federal Parole) In Jail. Maybe we will luck out and he will behind bars. Fuck the Insurrectionsist.

Certainly he'll appeal, and almost certainly will be released while awaiting appeal so that he can assist in his own defense...

Oh my ALLAH, he PROTESTED against our GLORIOUS REICH?

No wonder you're throwing him in prison...

We all know that speaking, thinking, and protesting against our Nazi rulers is a heinous Crime.

Seig Heil, Heil Soros, Uber Alles democrat.

Why is Justice dead? Is it because right wingers can't break the law and get away with it.
No, it's because Hillary Clinton is still walking around free

It's because the FBI called CNN before they busted Roger Stone.

It's because there's a monkey trial going on in DC right now, while the REAL criminals who put my children in fear of their lives all summer long, are being bailed out by Democrats

It's because soccer moms are suddenly domestic terrorists, and the AntiFa weenies aren't.

It's because police chiefs KNEEL for a bunch of violent fucktard communists

Just do what the police tell you to do and no one gets hurt or arrested................or the argument goes something like that.

Why is Justice dead? Is it because right wingers can't break the law and get away with it.

Because protesting is against the only law - serve the Reich - that exists in America.

The democrat Reich remains committed to putting an end to people who cling to "God, Guns, and the Constitution," as Unterfuhrer Obama put it.

Seig Heil, Heil Soros.

Would have like to hear the instructions to the jury from the judge.

I can guess:

"Members of the Jury - forget what you were taught about the 1st Amendment. Enemies of the Reich must be punished. If you find that the defendant said words or had thoughts that opposed the party - you must find him guilty."

That's why they don't let me on juries, because I TELL the others about jury nullification and stuff like that

If the Reich is not defeated, you, I , and anyone else who supports America will be on the other side of the jury box - if they still bother with trials by that time.

When democrat Brown Shirts first started roaming the streets, burning, looting, raping, and murdering on behalf of the democrat party, I said it was like 1928 in Berlin.

We are now at 1933. The Nazis are in power, but their grip is tenuous.

Forum List

Back