"Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Body" Has Been Trademarked

White woman insults Black woman’s eyelashes and Black woman returns fire with insult that includes term that is offensive to LBGTQ and gets lauded.

Black privilege has arrived.
Translation for non-racists: Mad Marge effed around and found out!

White woman insults Black woman’s eyelashes and Black woman returns fire with insult that includes term that is offensive to LBGTQ and gets lauded.

Black privilege has arrived.
LoL, hates that a black woman didn't just show her teeth and shuffle her feet when she was insulted by a white woman.

Sorry LoL, most folks of color don't do like you and go along to get along.

Translation for non-racists: Mad Marge effed around and found out!
Marge got her ass handed to her and rightfully so. Crockett could have accomplished all of that with using the term “butch”; which is a slur against lesbians. Every other term she used in her attack against Greene was unique to Greene which should have been it.

Had a typical white man called a Congresswoman a “butch”, all hell would break loose. Crockett got a pass. Good for her!

LoL, hates that a black woman didn't just show her teeth and shuffle her feet when she was insulted by a white woman.

Bullshit. I gave Crockett credit for firing back. I also said “good for her” for getting a pass on using an offensive term.

I’m just calling out the hypocrisy from the Left. If a white male conservative calls a woman a butch, he loses his career. Hypocrisy.

Bullshit. I gave Crockett credit for firing back. I also said “good for her” for getting a pass on using an offensive term.

I’m just calling out the hypocrisy from the Left. If a white male conservative calls a woman a butch, he loses his career. Hypocrisy.
You can't give credit to both at all, only the hood gangsta.

Luckily, we have Planned Parenthood and inner-city gang violence keeping your numbers manageable.

What do you call Black Trash?
Hefty! Hefty! Hefty!

411t8lazh+L._SY445_SX342_.jpg

Marge got her ass handed to her and rightfully so. Crockett could have accomplished all of that with using the term “butch”; which is a slur against lesbians. Every other term she used in her attack against Greene was unique to Greene which should have been it.

Had a typical white man called a Congresswoman a “butch”, all hell would break loose. Crockett got a pass. Good for her!
If, and I do mean, IF she got a pass, do you know why that would be?
916.png

Forum List

Back