US Capitol Riot Defendant Doug Jensen Jailed After Watching MyPillow CEO's Conspiracy Symposium While Prohibited From Going Online

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I guess this man thinks that he's not required to be held to his word and agreement to him being released.

Just seven weeks after he was released on bail, he was sent back to jail for violating the terms.

Which is exactly where he belongs. He agreed to not use online services but he went online to watch the my pillow guy's symposium on his cell phone.

The only reason why he was release is because he lied to the judge and said he disavowed the conspiracy theories.

Now the judge doesn't believe much of what the liar and his lawyer says. Which I wouldn't either.

The judge said there's no assurance that the defendant didn't pose a danger to the safety of the community.

The man looked the judge in the eye and lied to the judge.

He promised to follow the conditions of his bail.

He violated his word and those conditions.

He is back in jail where he belongs.

I guess this man thinks that he's not required to be held to his word and agreement to him being released.

Just seven weeks after he was released on bail, he was sent back to jail for violating the terms.

Which is exactly where he belongs. He agreed to not use online services but he went online to watch the my pillow guy's symposium on his cell phone.

The only reason why he was release is because he lied to the judge and said he disavowed the conspiracy theories.

Now the judge doesn't believe much of what the liar and his lawyer says. Which I wouldn't either.

The judge said there's no assurance that the defendant didn't pose a danger to the safety of the community.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? This kind of crap is third world. Glad you peons like it. Do not even think you are anything but that.

The man looked the judge in the eye and lied to the judge.

He promised to follow the conditions of his bail.

He violated his word and those conditions.

He is back in jail where he belongs.
Washington (CNN)A US Capitol insurrection defendant who chased a Black police officer up a staircase and away from government officials in the Senate, is being released from jail to home incarceration after a judge found there wasn't enough evidence to show he was still a serious threat to public safety.

------------------------------------
you never know about these treasonous scumbags, he should be locked up for 5 years.

Interesting that mental cases call patriots "treasonous" when the mental cases actually hate America and the West in general. The mental cases should support peaceful protest against the "oppressive, racist, White privileged establishment" even though it is ZOG.

Washington (CNN)A US Capitol insurrection defendant who chased a Black police officer up a staircase and away from government officials in the Senate, is being released from jail to home incarceration after a judge found there wasn't enough evidence to show he was still a serious threat to public safety.

------------------------------------
you never know about these treasonous scumbags, he should be locked up for 5 years.

At least 5 years if not more.

Really...you can't makes this stuff up:

From the piece:

1630910990032.png

Wow...

What the fuck is wrong with you people? This kind of crap is third world. Glad you peons like it. Do not even think you are anything but that.

If they had locked him up just for that, I’d agree with you. However, when you are out on bail, or Parole, or Probation, that is another story all together.

Bail or Parole or Probation mean you are asking to be released from confinement in exchange for money or other guarantee, as well as your word that you will agree to certain restrictions. Conditional Bail awaiting trial is very common. Sometimes the conditions are simple and other times the conditions are silly. However those conditions are what you agree to as part of your release.

If the conditions are that every day you will be home at 7 pm in case your PO calls, then you had better be home at 7pm. If you are not, then you have violated the conditions of your Parole, or bail. In that case your conditional release can and will be revoked, and to confinement you go.

Whatever those conditions are, no matter how silly they may seem, if you break one, then your conditional release is revoked. It happens all the time. A person on bail can be subject to random drug tests, and if one comes up hot, back into jail they go. Or it might be to avoid certain people, or places.

Whatever the conditions are, you agreed to them to get released. If you don’t meet those conditions, you really don’t have much room to complain when they toss you back in jail.

This fellow agreed to those conditions. The conditions were read aloud as part of the process and his lawyer should have, and almost certainly did explain the restrictions. I don’t care how stupid they are, he agreed. If he thought they were unreasonable or unfair, he didn’t have to agree to them.

That was a set up. Judge knew that everyone of this day and age uses the internet to communicate and to be informed.

And since he is fighting a case. He can search online for information or legal and medical advice that will help him with his case. And he can seek help from Mike Lindell to see what is out there that can help him out with his case. Or to give him spiritual counseling. Mike Lindell is a preacher.

That was a set up. Judge knew that everyone of this day and age uses the internet to communicate and to be informed.

And since he is fighting a case. He can search online for information or legal and medical advice that will help him with his case. And he can seek help from Mike Lindell to see what is out there that can help him out with his case. Or to give him spiritual counseling. Mike Lindell is a preacher.

There is only one problem with your assertion. In applying for bail he claimed through his lawyer that he was a dupe. Deceived by propaganda, lies, and misinformation. He did not believe it and wanted nothing more to do with anything along those lines.

The prosecutors suspecting he was lying did set him up. If he was telling the truth then he could stay out of jail easily. Instead he was on it almost as soon as he got out of jail. He lied to the judge. He was caught in the lie. He promised not to do that again. And he did.

Now he gets to await his trial date in jail. It is unlikely that the Judge will again believe that he will abide by the conditions for bail.

I am curious. When I was a boy an Honorable man, the kind of man I hoped to grow into, was one who kept his word. If he said he would do something. He did it. When he said he wouldn’t. He did not.

What is an honorable man today? I ask because you seem outraged that this fellow was supposed to actually do what he said he would.

Patriot and a real nice guy, Doug Jensen who has yet to be charged with any crime due to him being invited in to the White House by guards on January 6. Since that time he had been held in solitary confinement violating just about every Amendment of his rights. Finally given BAIL after 7 months held without charges. As soon as he BAILS himself out they follow him around looking for any reason and then throw him back in solitary confinement. Only in the United States of Dementia

There is only one problem with your assertion. In applying for bail he claimed through his lawyer that he was a dupe. Deceived by propaganda, lies, and misinformation. He did not believe it and wanted nothing more to do with anything along those lines.

The prosecutors suspecting he was lying did set him up. If he was telling the truth then he could stay out of jail easily. Instead he was on it almost as soon as he got out of jail. He lied to the judge. He was caught in the lie. He promised not to do that again. And he did.

Now he gets to await his trial date in jail. It is unlikely that the Judge will again believe that he will abide by the conditions for bail.

I am curious. When I was a boy an Honorable man, the kind of man I hoped to grow into, was one who kept his word. If he said he would do something. He did it. When he said he wouldn’t. He did not.

What is an honorable man today? I ask because you seem outraged that this fellow was supposed to actually do what he said he would.
I believe he was a informant to pretend that there were some MAGA supporters that rioted, in order for the case to go on.

But a set up is entrapment.

This moron has as much chance of Lindell helping him as Trump would.
"A preacher"? Of what?

Scams.

Really...you can't makes this stuff up:

From the piece:

View attachment 535611

Wow...
Wow is right. This is a blatant attempt to control thought and deny Jensen's first amendment rights. The idea that a justice system arrests somebody and keeps them locked up for over 6 months because they don't like his opinion is a travesty.

Forum List

Back