Upcoming S.O.T.U. Address.What Is President Biden Going To Say, The Economy Kicking Butt? DOW Pushing 40K?The Medium Class Doing Better Than Ever?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
This is really gonna be a rather entertaining State Of The Union Adress {Late January/February}. So what great news is the President going to tell the world? And you have to keep in mind, the two wars and legal dilemmas between Biden and Hunter. Fox Anchors at least will likely bring this up one or two nights before the SOTU. The response is also going to be interesting to watch when who ever gives it will likely bring up the 10 or so issues we didn't hear that night.

This is really gonna be a rather entertaining State Of The Union Adress {Late January/February}. So what great news is the President going to tell the world? And you have to keep in mind, the two wars and legal dilemmas between Biden and Hunter. Fox Anchors at least will likely bring this up one or two nights before the SOTU. The response is also going to be interesting to watch when who ever gives it will likely bring up the 10 or so issues we didn't hear that night.
Biden will speak truth. You won't hear that at Fox. The fact you watch Fox shows you want to be lied to.

Biden will speak truth. You won't hear that at Fox. The fact you watch Fox shows you want to be lied to.
And the ghettos will never get better with more government resources with private side donations also needed to keep them from the mother of all riots. That is the truth. Another way to try is needed before it gets too tiresome.

Condemning a speech nobody has heard. Such a quibble artist.

Could have some comedy value. It's all Potato is good for
I'd really like to have access to whatever they bump him up with prior to these little excursions into the spotlight. I'm thinking something like Adderal or some other stimulant that helps him focus for juuust enough time to finish the teleprompter. Imagine what would happen if Xi, Putin, or say one of the mullahs in Tehran decided to sucker punch the country with a nuke or two. WHO, exactly, would make the decision on how America would respond? Does anyone really believe that Tater is in control of that? Stolen elections have serious, possibly existential consequences and it WILL NOT BE ALLOWED AGAIN.

Condemning a speech nobody has heard. Such a quibble artist.
Yeah, well past is prologue, as they say. I'm sure they'll have him well rested and medicated with just enough pharmaceutical help to allow him to focus, mostly, for an hour.

I'd really like to have access to whatever they bump him up with prior to these little excursions into the spotlight. I'm thinking something like Adderal or some other stimulant that helps him focus for juuust enough time to finish the teleprompter. Imagine what would happen if Xi, Putin, or say one of the mullahs in Tehran decided to sucker punch the country with a nuke or two. WHO, exactly, would make the decision on how America would respond? Does anyone really believe that Tater is in control of that? Stolen elections have serious, possibly existential consequences and it WILL NOT BE ALLOWED AGAIN.

I just view him as a sad little old man suffering end stage dementia

And he would be right. And it's only going to get better over the next few months, so, it's like I said, if Trump is the Republican nominee next year, Biden wins.
No one, I mean no one (of sound mind and body) wants another four years of the Donald. :)

No one, except the members of Alt-Right Nation care about Hunter Biden...who will never be President.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
I wonder how we'll be able to understand that senile bastard?

Forum List

Back