Turley on Hunter Biden Plea Deal: ‘This Is Going to Look Like You Ticketed the Getaway Driver After a Bank Robbery’

Turley on Hunter Biden Plea Deal:

‘This Is Going to Look Like You Ticketed the Getaway Driver After a Bank Robbery’

20 Jun 2023 ~~ By Jeff Poor

Tuesday, during an appearance on FNC’s “America’s Newsroom” after the announcement of the plea deal for Hunter Biden, son of President Joe Biden, Fox News legal analyst and George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley warned the perception of the agreement would not be well received by many.
According to Turley, given the avoidance of jail and the lack of a mention of serious charges, the deal would reinforce the belief that there is a double standard within federal law enforcement.
“This plea deal has the makings of an avoidance of any jail time,” he said. “But more importantly, it was an evasion of the more serious allegations facing Hunter Biden and the Biden family. So, it is historic in the sense that the president’s son is going to plead guilty to criminal acts. It’s going to be very controversial for critics. I think for many, this is going to look like you ticketed the getaway driver after a bank robbery.”

Commentary:

The question remains, who is going to do a damn thing about any of this insanity and crime syndicate protection? The DOJ and the FBI are just as corrupt as the Biden’s and the media will protect all of them.
This is a blatant in your face use of the Two-Tiered System of Justice used by Marxist Democrat, Deep State insider's bureaucrats in Washington.
Its getting tiring, but what did everyone expect? Everyone knows the FSB/DOJ and Stasi/FBI are compromised and corrupt leftists. They are not going to send one of their own to jail. Jail is reserved for their political opponents. We are third world country now.
Compare the following:
In comparison Paul Manafort did significantly less Hunter and got thrown in isolation/prison.
Certainly, no matter what evidence of corruption the Republicans turn up, the corrupt Garland FSB/DOJ and Stasi/FBI will NEVER bring charges against the Biden's. Banana Republic “justice.”

I don't remember Hunter robbing a bank.

That didn't happen.

That is a lie. They did not say it was Russian disinformation, they said it had the appearance of.

What does free speech have to do with anything?

More conspiracy. Boring.

~~~~~~
Funny isn't it, Biden and Maoist Democrats constantly scream for tighter, more, stricter anti-gun laws and would gladly overturn the Second Amendment. Yet, in the case of Hunter Biden they're blatantly violating the law, these Maoist Marxist Democrats and their Quisling Media would rather ignore the laws they insist American citizens follow.
This is hypocrisy at its highest.

~~~~~~
Funny isn't it, Biden and Maoist Democrats constantly scream for tighter, more, stricter anti-gun laws and would gladly overturn the Second Amendment. Yet, in the case of Hunter Biden they're blatantly violating the law, these Maoist Marxist Democrats and their Quisling Media would rather ignore the laws they insist American citizens follow.

It's what they do,
It's who they are.
Doubt that anything will change that, ever.

I don't remember Hunter robbing a bank.

~~~~~~
Worse, Hunter sold out his country to foreign powers for money. Even Judas killed himself when he realized the import of being faithful.

Why else would Jonathan continue to get booked to express his fatuous opinions on right wing media, which he obviously loves, unless he keeps spewing what the audience wants to hear?

What truth? Be specific and link proof. What did I lie about?

Free speech is Twitter allowing or not allowing anything they want on their platform. Who forced them not to?

You mean Yale graduate of law? He cheated on his taxes and lied filling out paperwork. He is getting punished for his crimes and that is good. What's the problem?
1. The truth is that Twitter censored the Hunter Biden laptop story in coordination with the FBI in the run up to the 2020 election. You lied that the 2020 elections were "free and fair" when the government had its thumb on the scale.
Twitter “just freelanced” its baseless decision to censor The Post’s bombshell Hunter Biden laptop scoop in the run up to the 2020 election — with top-level workers at the social media giant agreeing that controversial decision was “f–ked,” damning insider communications released by CEO Elon Musk Friday reveal.

A trove of communications leaked this month from behind the scenes of Twitter has revealed in new detail the company's relationships with a number of government officials and agencies such as the FBI.
Known as the "Twitter files," these threads have unveiled conversations that show security officials were in contact with the social media giant before its takeover by the company's new CEO Elon Musk. Promoted by Musk, the conversations have been presented in chapters by a team of freelance journalists in an attempt to shine a light on the company's decision-making, including the suppression of news stories and the suspension of public figures like Donald Trump.

2. Free speech means journalists working independently to be sure that the government and MSM are providing the truth to voters to allow them to make informed decisions. In 2020 the FBI and hi-tech oligarchs and "national security experts" and Twitter/FB unfairly lied to the voters by censoring stories. Who forced them to promote propaganda? That is for real journalists to determine. Blinken orchestrated the 51 "experts" calling Hunter's l;aptop "Russian disinformation". Who told Blinken what to do? Good question.

3. How is Hunter getting punished? By paying even less child support? Disgustiong. The Biden Crime Family keep raking in the cash.

1. The truth is that Twitter censored the Hunter Biden laptop story in coordination with the FBI in the run up to the 2020 election. You lied that the 2020 elections were "free and fair" when the government had its thumb on the scale.

Twitter can censor anything they want. It's called free speech.

Twitter “just freelanced” its baseless decision to censor The Post’s bombshell Hunter Biden laptop scoop in the run up to the 2020 election — with top-level workers at the social media giant agreeing that controversial decision was “f–ked,” damning insider communications released by CEO Elon Musk Friday reveal.

A trove of communications leaked this month from behind the scenes of Twitter has revealed in new detail the company's relationships with a number of government officials and agencies such as the FBI.
Known as the "Twitter files," these threads have unveiled conversations that show security officials were in contact with the social media giant before its takeover by the company's new CEO Elon Musk. Promoted by Musk, the conversations have been presented in chapters by a team of freelance journalists in an attempt to shine a light on the company's decision-making, including the suppression of news stories and the suspension of public figures like Donald Trump.

This is old news. Threads diving into this were wrapped up months ago and now you want to bring it up again?

Yes, Twitter charged. From your article...

"An analysis of Shellenberger's thread by the technology blog Techdirt, published on December 20, 2022, states that under U.S. law, companies receiving requests from legal authorities "can be reimbursed for fulfilling them."

As noted by Techdirt, under U.S. Code 18 §2706 "a governmental entity obtaining the contents of communications, records, or other information under section 2702, 2703, or 2704 of this title shall pay to the person or entity assembling or providing such information a fee for reimbursement for such costs as are reasonably necessary and which have been directly incurred in searching for, assembling, reproducing, or otherwise providing such information."

2. Free speech means journalists working independently to be sure that the government and MSM are providing the truth to voters to allow them to make informed decisions. In 2020 the FBI and hi-tech oligarchs and "national security experts" and Twitter/FB unfairly lied to the voters by censoring stories. Who forced them to promote propaganda? That is for real journalists to determine. Blinken orchestrated the 51 "experts" calling Hunter's l;aptop "Russian disinformation". Who told Blinken what to do? Good question.

More lies. They did not say it was Russian disinformation. They said it had the appearance of Russian disinfo.

You think free speech is Twitter being forced to post everything? Lol. No. Twitter can ban anyone or any post at any time...just like this site.

3. How is Hunter getting punished? By paying even less child support? Disgustiong. The Biden Crime Family keep raking in the cash.
What does hunters child support have to do with anything other then you just taking a jab at hunter.

Hunter will pay his fines, maybe do community service and then he move on with his life well before your done obsessing over nothing.

Exactly right Mr, President! :clap:
SuwbvPF.jpg

It is Trump and bitches like you who are trying to break the system. Prove it.

Turley on Hunter Biden Plea Deal:

‘This Is Going to Look Like You Ticketed the Getaway Driver After a Bank Robbery’

20 Jun 2023 ~~ By Jeff Poor

Tuesday, during an appearance on FNC’s “America’s Newsroom” after the announcement of the plea deal for Hunter Biden, son of President Joe Biden, Fox News legal analyst and George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley warned the perception of the agreement would not be well received by many.
According to Turley, given the avoidance of jail and the lack of a mention of serious charges, the deal would reinforce the belief that there is a double standard within federal law enforcement.
“This plea deal has the makings of an avoidance of any jail time,” he said. “But more importantly, it was an evasion of the more serious allegations facing Hunter Biden and the Biden family. So, it is historic in the sense that the president’s son is going to plead guilty to criminal acts. It’s going to be very controversial for critics. I think for many, this is going to look like you ticketed the getaway driver after a bank robbery.”

Commentary:

The question remains, who is going to do a damn thing about any of this insanity and crime syndicate protection? The DOJ and the FBI are just as corrupt as the Biden’s and the media will protect all of them.
This is a blatant in your face use of the Two-Tiered System of Justice used by Marxist Democrat, Deep State insider's bureaucrats in Washington.
Its getting tiring, but what did everyone expect? Everyone knows the FSB/DOJ and Stasi/FBI are compromised and corrupt leftists. They are not going to send one of their own to jail. Jail is reserved for their political opponents. We are third world country now.
Compare the following:
In comparison Paul Manafort did significantly less Hunter and got thrown in isolation/prison.
Certainly, no matter what evidence of corruption the Republicans turn up, the corrupt Garland FSB/DOJ and Stasi/FBI will NEVER bring charges against the Biden's. Banana Republic “justice.”

VERY well said!

I really admire Manafort for holding up in solitary.. Me, I like being alone, but a lot of people cannot handle it, and obviously, what he went through is worse than just being isolated...

This is a total outrage!

Has Manafort been on talk shows since he got released? I would love to hear his story...

:mad:

:(

That was interesting.. the Tucker video

I knew a lot of that but not all. I don't have Twitter so.. thanks
He's got the left in one hell of a tizzy. They are no longer sounding so arrogant and prideful.

Twitter can censor anything they want. It's called free speech. This is old news. Threads diving into this were wrapped up months ago and now you want to bring it up again?
Yes, Twitter charged. From your article...

More lies. They did not say it was Russian disinformation. They said it had the appearance of Russian disinfo.
You think free speech is Twitter being forced to post everything? Lol. No. Twitter can ban anyone or any post at any time...just like this site.

What does hunters child support have to do with anything other then you just taking a jab at hunter.
Hunter will pay his fines, maybe do community service and then he move on with his life well before your done obsessing over nothing.
1. Having the FBI cover up crimes for partisan politics is a crime. The FBI Gestapo is supposed to enforce the law without bias.

2. Having the FBI coordinate and pay Twitter and FB to censor the Laptop story before an election is also criminal.

3. Having 51 "national security experts" say that the laptop "story" had the "appearance" of Russian disinformation is the same as saying it is Russian disinformation. Otherwise why say anything at all? More propaganda from the "deep state" and the MSM. The laptop is real and they covered it up. Fascism.

4. Hunter Biden got away with crimes most of us would go to jail for. The Biden Crime Family made millions of dollars selling us out and you're just fine with it.

1. Having the FBI cover up crimes for partisan politics is a crime. The FBI Gestapo is supposed to enforce the law without bias.

Good thing that didn't happen.

2. Having the FBI coordinate and pay Twitter and FB to censor the Laptop story before an election is also criminal.

No it isn't. Trump's FBI did not force or coerce Twitter in any way.

3. Having 51 "national security experts" say that the laptop "story" had the "appearance" of Russian disinformation is the same as saying it is Russian disinformation. Otherwise why say anything at all? More propaganda from the "deep state" and the MSM. The laptop is real and they covered it up. Fascism.

No it is not the same.

Considering the chain of custody...

"Among the chain of custody holders of the Hunter Biden Laptop include: an unidentified individual who turned the laptop into a Delaware computer repair shop in 2019; the proprietor of that shop (John Paul Mac Isaac, a legally blind Republican Party loyalist); Rudy Giuliani (who lost his license to practice law in New York for “betraying his professional oath by peddling ‘false and misleading’ claims about the 2020 election”); Steve Bannon (who escaped a felony conviction for fraud only through Presidential pardon and is currently on trial for Contempt of Congress); and the New York Post (rated on the far end of ‘Right-Center Biased’ due to story selection that typically favors the Right and Mixed – i.e., borderline questionable – for factual reporting based on several failed fact checks)."

...it is hard to believe it was real and the reason why the laptop will never be allowed as evidence in a court of law.

4. Hunter Biden got away with crimes most of us would go to jail for. The Biden Crime Family made millions of dollars selling us out and you're just fine with it.
No he didn't.

Provide an example of someone who had the exact same charges and was jailed and then I will agree with you.

~~~~~~
well, we can't all have the name Biden

sigh

not even his granddaughter can have it, and she's really a Biden...

strange world

He's got the left in one hell of a tizzy. They are no longer sounding so arrogant and prideful.
They're not?

since when?

How do you know? I was thinking most bidens don't want any press conferences...Fox hasn't carried any that I know of... so I myself don't know what the bidims sound like

can't say I want to either... I can be quite the ostrich at times...

:)

They're not?

since when?

How do you know? I was thinking most bidens don't want any press conferences... so I myself don't know what they sound like

can't say I want to either... I can be quite the ostrich at times...

:)
I frequent the other side's forums to find out just how far down the rot goes on the progressive Marxist fish-head.

Good thing that didn't happen. No it isn't. Trump's FBI did not force or coerce Twitter in any way.

No it is not the same. Considering the chain of custody...

No he didn't. Provide an example of someone who had the exact same charges and was jailed and then I will agree with you.
1. It happened. FBI agent Elvis Chan worked with the oligarchs to censor the laptop story and cover up the crimes described in the laptop still being investigated by the House.
“I think you guys got played,” Jordan told Roth. “… I think you guys wanted [the story] to be taken down, I think you meet with these guys every week, we know that’s been established in the Twitter files, you had weekly meetings with Mr. Chan in the run-up to the election. They send you all kinds of emails, they send you documents on the super-secret James Bond Teleporter, you get information on that. I think you guys wanted to take it down. I think you guys got played by the FBI. And that’s the scary part.”

2. The laptop info describes the crimes, the evidence is out there to be collected. The money trail, the whistleblower (Bobulinsky), the money laundering shell companies, etc.

3. On FNC they had three black artists who went to prison for the same crimes. Blacks are being used by the democrats, 2nd class citizens doesn't begin to cover the urban plantation pecking order.

Forum List

Back