Upcoming "Long COVID" to be Blamed for Vaccine Deaths

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
The media has finally been forced to admit people are dropping like flies, and everyone knows it's the vaccines. Next up? Sudden Long Covid Death LOL.

We knew it was coming before long.
If the sheeple don't buy it, they may just go back to blaming the purebloods again.
They will never admit they have been wrong about everything with rona

The die off is only just underway, they are still hammering jabs down throats of psychotic mothers coast to coast who are forcing them on their helpless children who will be dying en masse!

The die off is only just underway, they are still hammering jabs down throats of psychotic mothers coast to coast who are forcing them on their helpless children who will be dying en masse!

Dr. Peter McCullough: “Beyond Any Shadow of a Doubt,” The Vaccines Are Causing Death” (view at Rumble)

What these criminals have done to the people worldwide, is horrible and beyond deplorable!

These people should be hanged, each one and everyone of them who pushed the poison jab! Hope they will burn in Hell for an Eternity!

R6Bv3ut.png

Long COVID is real.

I was diagnosed with COVID Pneumonia with hypoxic respiratory failure . COVID pneumonia causes a 'broken glass' type scarring of the lungs. It took me almost a year to get rid of the pneumonia and scarring in my lungs. I was on oxygen for nearly 4 months.

Tomorrow I ho back to the pulmonologist and finally expect to get a clean bill of health.

Long Haul COVID is said to also caise heart issues, extreme exhaustion, 'brain fog' and more...

The vaccines caused my Myocarditis, inflamation of the heart, and lowered my already compromised immune system to tve point I caught the pneimonia abd hypoxic respiratory failure.

A govt vaccine mandate based on 1-size-fits-all mentality is / was dangerous, especially to people with pre-existing conditions causing immune deficiency.

The media has finally been forced to admit people are dropping like flies, and everyone knows it's the vaccines. Next up? Sudden Long Covid Death LOL.

What a bunch of bullshit.

Everyone who is paying attention knows the Trump vaccine is the problem.

Why is the media protecting Trump? Follow the money!

Forum List

Back