CPAC Chairman's Accuser Goes Public - Democrat Operative?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The GOP campaign operative who accused Matt Schlapp of sexually assaulting himpublicly identified himself on Wednesday. Carlton Huffman, 39, a longtime Republican operative from Raleigh, North Carolina said Wednesday that he is the man who filed the $9.4 million suit claiming sexual battery and defamation by Schlapp. He decided to go public after a judge said he must use his real name to proceed with the lawsuit.
“I’m not backing away,” Huffman told The Washington Post.“I’m not going to drop this. Matt Schlapp did what he did and he needs to be held accountable.” In a video posted to Twitter, Huffman said, “The reason I step forward is to be sure that Matt Schlapp never gets the opportunity to prey on anybody else without the world knowing the kind of man that he is.”

So this guy is obviously a Democrat sleeper cell operative. He works in Republican politics for 10 yrs or so, get other Republicans to believe he is one of them.....Someone like Herschel gives him a job..and next thing you know, Matt Schlapp is grabbing his dick.....this was all planned.....Matt is a man's man, no way he would touch another man's junk...and if he did, I am sure it was done in the most alpha male way possible...he was probably touching his junk as a way to assert dominance....as an Alpha man is required to do.

"The GOP campaign operative who accused Matt Schlapp of sexually assaulting himpublicly identified himself on Wednesday. Carlton Huffman, 39, a longtime Republican operative from Raleigh, North Carolina said Wednesday that he is the man who filed the $9.4 million suit claiming sexual battery and defamation by Schlapp. He decided to go public after a judge said he must use his real name to proceed with the lawsuit.
“I’m not backing away,” Huffman told The Washington Post.“I’m not going to drop this. Matt Schlapp did what he did and he needs to be held accountable.” In a video posted to Twitter, Huffman said, “The reason I step forward is to be sure that Matt Schlapp never gets the opportunity to prey on anybody else without the world knowing the kind of man that he is.”

So this guy is obviously a Democrat sleeper cell operative. He works in Republican politics for 10 yrs or so, get other Republicans to believe he is one of them.....Someone like Herschel gives him a job..and next thing you know, Matt Schlapp is grabbing his dick.....this was all planned.....Matt is a man's man, no way he would touch another man's junk...and if he did, I am sure it was done in the most alpha male way possible...he was probably touching his junk as a way to assert dominance....as an Alpha man is required to do.

You sure seem to know lots about this:

"t was done in the most alpha male way possible...he was probably touching his junk as a way to assert dominance....as an Alpha man is required to do"

damn

Forum List

Back