Close The Southern Border.

dimensional

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2023
www.nytimes.com › 2023/03/06 › usU.S. Is Said to Consider Reinstating Detention of Migrant ...

I have a better idea. Close the border completely. And tell Canada to stop allowing illegals to fly in without a passport. Here's the thing, your country should come before capitalism. Illegal immigration is just a back door to slavery. I say pay Americans to produce the things that Americans use. No matter the cost. Because country should come before slavery. Who agrees with me.

Those who support globalization are also supporters of such slavery and national TREASON! We are a country. Not a corporation. I think all globalists deserve to be lined against a wall and shot!

nationalism.jpg

growth.jpg

With enough States 100% corrupted now (Election Fraud). They can do whatever they want until??? The unthinkable occurs.

• Banned
Eliminating the border is the Corporate Cartel Elitist Hegmony way of saying to the American people......

FUCK YOU ALL ! (SLAVES!)

How right you are. Also, let's look at the corporate elitist Bill Gates. Since 2003, that treasonous pile of garbage gave around 29 million dollars to the racist group LaRaza. (The Race)

www.nytimes.com › 2023/03/06 › usU.S. Is Said to Consider Reinstating Detention of Migrant ...

I have a better idea. Close the border completely. And tell Canada to stop allowing illegals to fly in without a passport. Here's the thing, your country should come before capitalism. Illegal immigration is just a back door to slavery. I say pay Americans to produce the things that Americans use. No matter the cost. Because country should come before slavery. Who agrees with me.

Those who support globalization are also supporters of such slavery and national TREASON! We are a country. Not a corporation. I think all globalists deserve to be lined against a wall and shot!

View attachment 764453

View attachment 764454
How about a Marshall Plan for central American countries so they don't need to go to the US.

How about a Marshall Plan for central American countries so they don't need to go to the US.

How about we send all the people from those countries back to them. Then nuke them off the face of the fucking planet.

Forum List

Back