Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

The. FBI really went to town destroying whatever they could.
Link
Probably! But, in the mean time, he's throwing everything except the kitchen sink at the wall, in hopes something will stick. Problem is, he contradicts a story by replacing it with another. He's made himself into an idiot.
I don't know how much he actually said. His staff always try's to cover for him. However, the claim that everything that goes to Mar A Lago is declassified is so nonsensical and stupid it probably came directly from Trump.

Great, then string him up for making top secret documents available to our enemies.
Assuming that Trump really did declassify all these documents, then it will be up to Biden to reclassify them and possible save his ass in doing so.

The reasons are obvious.
He did not have time to finish sorting at the White House, so had to finish at Mar-a-Lago.
There are 3 categories.
One would be personal, to keep as mementos, use for memoirs, etc.
Two would be what would be sent to NARA.
Three would be to destroy, as obsolete, irrelevant, too secret for NARA, etc.
This is priceless folks. Classified top secret documents, he stole, ended up in the sex toy closet, telling us they were de-classified, with no evidence of that, tried to say all the documents were returned to the FBI, BUT the FBI were the one's who originally stole them, (LOL), and I'm just getting started. He also said the documents were planted, but remember, the FBI stole planted documents, and Trump said, after all of that, the documents were his. And after all that, the simplest explanation people, (stay with me), lol again, was that Trump didn't have time to finish sorting them at the White House. Let me guess, he ran out of time because he had to get in one more long national security briefing he so much loved? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Well looks like we have another nutter that hasn't actually read the link.

READ IT. Reconcile it with your claims, then post.

Crazy idea, I know.
If it first you don't succeed, Hillary's emails.

I am not going to do your work for you the post is in this thread and available on line look it up IF your are so stupid you did not actually read the thread
You won't be doing any work, because there is none to be found for you.

Everything given to any president is automatically declassified to that president, forever.
He can make copies, move them, allow access by subordinates, etc., as he wants.
As soon as the docs were given to him, they were declassified to him and whatever subordinates he chooses.
He does not have to do anything to officially declassify them to him or his appointed subordinates.
He CAN officially declassify them, but that is only if he wants them to become open to the public.
Says who? Says what rule? Link?

Ah Farouk, still pretending like there is a law.

Nazi democrats serve the Reich. As long as they are useful, they are subject to no law. If they cross the Reich, well ask the pedo peddler Epstein.
You have no idea what a NAZI is, so STFU with that boring, stupid shit.

And then she turned the server over to the government. Perhaps had she not done that, the rightarded deflection of why didn't they raid Hillary's home, might have made some sense. But alas...
Fucking liar.

I already proved that she did no such thing and that the FBI never examined the server. In fact Russian company Crowd Strike was the only group to look at it - Comey just took their word - I mean with all the good work they did with the Russia Collusion Conspiracy theory and their deep ties to the Kremlin....

again STUPID there is no punishment for not turning over records and material no criminal act was done,
You are too ignorant to engage anything intelligently, but please, do continue. Trump didn't turn over records Goober. Do you know the difference?

Fucking liar.

I already proved that she did no such thing and that the FBI never examined the server. In fact Russian company Crowd Strike was the only group to look at it - Comey just took their word - I mean with all the good work they did with the Russia Collusion Conspiracy theory and their deep ties to the Kremlin....
Comey took their word? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: The same Comey Trump fired? The same Comey that lead to the Russian investigation where Manafort proved conspiracy to collude, and that Barr hid, which would have revealed the real truth about the investigation, which proved Trump was guilty?

Last edited:
Wrong.
All presidents take classified documents with them where ever they go, be it Camp David, home, etc.
No one else gets any say, and the statues are crystal clear the president has total and complete discretion.
It is only everyone else, like the Secretary of State, who should not be taking them home.
Yes it is common for presidents to take classified document out of the White House to work on them but not to keep after they leave office. As part of the presidential transition all classified documents held by the president or anyone in the West Wing are sent to the NARA Storage for Classified Documents in Maryland. Since staff members have checked out (been read in) all classified documents it is easy for the NARA to locate them. However the president is not required to so. So there is no offical list as to what classified documents he has. The presumption is that the Commander and Chief who has unlimited access to classified material will act responsible in regard to the nations secrets and return it. Trump has proven that needs to change.

Nobody knows how many God damned boxes they took.
They only tell you a set number so you can parrot it when arguing with people who know you're as full of shit as the FBI.
You seem to forget that a Trump lawyer signed a receipt for everything they took and there are also recordings of the search.

already posted a link RETARD
Bear Witness Central is a member of Florida’s TEA PARTY NETWORK and TEA PARTY PATRIOTS, This is your link. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: Are you high? The very last folks I would look to for accurate information is this crowd. Get out of here man.

Attachments

• 1661804207209.png
    1661804207209.png
    97.4 KB · Views: 10

Forum List

Back