Under Trump, US militias not ready to lay down arms

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
White christian kooks in the wild, literally

JACKSON, Ga. — In the woods south of Atlanta, John and Yvette DeMaria are with about a dozen camouflage-wearing, heavily armed Americans huffing and puffing as they scramble to navigate the sprawling piece of property where they train, one weekend a month, to ward off enemies — foreign or domestic.:uhoh3:

If anything, it could be a potential powder keg, if those feelings of having a kindred spirit in Trump erupt into a sense of betrayal if he fails to deliver on his promises.

"What would concern me is that nobody gets more angry than a fan spurned," said James Corcoran, a professor at Simmons College in Boston who has watched militias closely for decades and has written extensively about the movement.

Rubes turning on trump?

Fatty8.jpg

Last edited:
Not giving up arms is not turning on Trump you simpleton. Not giving up arms means training to kill Democrats or antifa. Our guns are not getting ready for a man we admire. They are getting ready for. .....

JACKSON, Ga. — In the woods south of Atlanta, John and Yvette DeMaria are with about a dozen camouflage-wearing, heavily armed Americans huffing and puffing as they scramble to navigate the sprawling piece of property where they train, one weekend a month, to ward off enemies — foreign or domestic.:uhoh3:

If anything, it could be a potential powder keg, if those feelings of having a kindred spirit in Trump erupt into a sense of betrayal if he fails to deliver on his promises.

"What would concern me is that nobody gets more angry than a fan spurned," said James Corcoran, a professor at Simmons College in Boston who has watched militias closely for decades and has written extensively about the movement.

Rubes turning on trump?

What is the timetable for the will the thugs in da hood lay down their illegal weapons?

• Banned
another guno thread...

200.gif

Rubes turning on trump?

Fatty8.jpg
about a dozen camouflage-wearing, heavily armed Americans huffing and puffing as they scramble to navigate the sprawling piece of property

lol bloated cracka goyim huffing and puffing clutching their pop guns! priceless!!

Rubes turning on trump?

Fatty8.jpg
------------------------------ i didn't look at link but my thoughts are , why would anyone ever give up their guns Guno . ------------ just a comment .

Guno how man Militia members do you actually know or have ever taken a time to speak to and learn who they are?

Most of the militia in East Texas were fat out of shape good ol' boys playing in the woods.

Militia members are merely drone meat.

•While running for office, the president publicly asked Russia to reveal his opponent’s email correspondence.
•Russia successfully interfered in our presidential election with the intent of helping Trump, by hacking the computer systems of his opponent.
•Trump’s closest associates, including his Attorney General and son-in-law, have made false claims under oath about their contacts with agents of the Russian government.
•The president admitted on national television that he fired FBI Director James Comey because of the FBI’s investigation of Russian electoral interference.
Trump is obstructing justice right in front of our eyes. It’s time for Congress to stop pretending otherwise.

•While running for office, the president publicly asked Russia to reveal his opponent’s email correspondence.
•Russia successfully interfered in our presidential election with the intent of helping Trump, by hacking the computer systems of his opponent.
•Trump’s closest associates, including his Attorney General and son-in-law, have made false claims under oath about their contacts with agents of the Russian government.
•The president admitted on national television that he fired FBI Director James Comey because of the FBI’s investigation of Russian electoral interference.
Trump is obstructing justice right in front of our eyes. It’s time for Congress to stop pretending otherwise.
And that tripe has what to do with topic?

Rubes turning on trump?

Fatty8.jpg

I know dam freaking well that Russia made you post this. :alcoholic:

Oh but look the leftist ANTIFA have their own little gun carrying going on, oh that's right it's ok for those lunatics to carry with the way they act they are like a bull in a China shop.

Tripe ??? just thought I'd throw that in to give you repubs a dose of what your SB trump is all about

Tripe ??? just thought I'd throw that in to give you repubs a dose of what your SB trump is all about
It was tripe! That fact you threw up means nothing.

Rubes turning on trump?

Fatty8.jpg
Oh my Fucking God, nooooooooooooo.....Us militias are not ready to lay down their arms(or legs).
Of course the concerned citizens of the US aren't going to give up their arms, what a fucking buffoon, not only the writer of the article but the OP are. Just because the party changes in the White House, the shit Obama left US , still we have to deal with, like the rioters of UC Berkley, Baltimore, and Ferguson. Idiots like the OP who probably lives in a gate community with ARMED guards to prevent liberal thugs from entering, don't realize that will all the race instigation that Obama and Hillary stirred up, normal US citizens get killed just minding their own business, and at times in the name of Allah. But I don't wonder anymore at how stupid the left is, but I do get a smile on my face when liberals get a taste of their own happenstance. San Bernardino got a taste of Obama's new world order, so did the Orlando Gay Bar, not saying that those people deserved to die, but when you vote for liberalism, then you have to deal with the consequences. That is why many US citizens will remain armed, even if the US gets rid of all the Liberals. Then we could retire our weapons but never give them up.

Rubes turning on trump?

Fatty8.jpg
MIlitias are going to lay down their arms about the time 8 white unicorns pull Cinderellas carriage down Pennsylvania Avenue

Last edited:

Rubes turning on trump?

Fatty8.jpg
Oh my Fucking God, nooooooooooooo.....Us militias are not ready to lay down their arms(or legs).
Of course the concerned citizens of the US aren't going to give up their arms, what a fucking buffoon, not only the writer of the article but the OP are. Just because the party changes in the White House, the shit Obama left US , still we have to deal with, like the rioters of UC Berkley, Baltimore, and Ferguson. Idiots like the OP who probably lives in a gate community with ARMED guards to prevent liberal thugs from entering, don't realize that will all the race instigation that Obama and Hillary stirred up, normal US citizens get killed just minding their own business, and at times in the name of Allah. But I don't wonder anymore at how stupid the left is, but I do get a smile on my face when liberals get a taste of their own happenstance. San Bernardino got a taste of Obama's new world order, so did the Orlando Gay Bar, not saying that those people deserved to die, but when you vote for liberalism, then you have to deal with the consequences. That is why many US citizens will remain armed, even if the US gets rid of all the Liberals. Then we could retire our weapons but never give them up.

The BIG problem will and Dark is that Lincoln didn't finish the job Another couple of months and many of you right wing alt right freaks wouldn't be around

Rubes turning on trump?

Fatty8.jpg

You cracked me up with that OMFG, since you said those exact same thoughts for me. Bravo!

Rubes turning on trump?

Fatty8.jpg

The BIG problem will and Dark is that Lincoln didn't finish the job Another couple of months and many of you right wing alt right freaks wouldn't be around

Gee ol Abe was a Republican and yes he should have killed more Democrats. Had he had any idea how mad they would get losing their negro's he might have.

Rubes turning on trump?

Fatty8.jpg

Gee ol Abe was a Republican and yes he should have killed more Democrats. Had he had any idea how mad they would get losing their negro's he might have.

Agree The more Dems he killed in those days the less would have switched parties and become republicans the party of modern day racists

Forum List

Back