White women can't get enough of negros....even on tv

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
ABC Suspends Production Of ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Over ‘Allegations Of Misconduct’
The incident reportedly involved contestants DeMario Jackson and Corinne Olympios.
593e8bab1d00002900cc26a2.jpeg

LOLOLO....white boys, is you listening?

• Banned
Are you sure it isn't the other way around and the brothers can't stand the sisters?
Oh, they hate on us big time.....but what does it say about you!! You got the kick ass jobs, the clout, the gold card, the house, the car, the white skin, the education, you got it all.....and yet....a nigga on a bike, with one good tooth, has a better chance of snatching up one of your bitches, than you do....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....oh and just for the record, nothing and I mean nothing is more easy to get panties down around ankles, than a white girl, that is just fact....own it!!

Are you sure it isn't the other way around and the brothers can't stand the sisters?
Oh, they hate on us big time.....but what does it say about you!! You got the kick ass jobs, the clout, the gold card, the house, the car, the white skin, the education, you got it all.....and yet....a nigga on a bike, with one good tooth, has a better chance of snatching up one of your bitches, than you do....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....oh and just for the record, nothing and I mean nothing is more easy to get panties down around ankles, than a white girl, that is just fact....own it!!
You must be a victim of something...

Then where are the black women getting all that Aids from?

Then where are the black women getting all that Aids from?

Dude, I'm 60 years old.....listen, it just pains me to see white trash always complaining about black people when your Cedar mops can't seem to get enough of them......I mean, its just weird to me, to see white women talking shit about nigga's when they around their own, but would drop a pantie in a heart beat behind closed doors...face it, ww are whore;s

ABC Suspends Production Of ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Over ‘Allegations Of Misconduct’
The incident reportedly involved contestants DeMario Jackson and Corinne Olympios.
593e8bab1d00002900cc26a2.jpeg

LOLOLO....white boys, is you listening?

What do you do when you're not trolling?

Dude, I'm 60 years old.....listen, it just pains me to see white trash always complaining about black people when your Cedar mops can't seem to get enough of them......I mean, its just weird to me, to see white women talking shit about nigga's when they around their own, but would drop a pantie in a heart beat behind closed doors...face it, ww are whore;s
Evidence shows a black woman is in no position to call other people a whore. Oh the irony...

OH now I understand. Is that why Michael Jackson turned himself into a white woman before he died?

Forum List

Back