Under Trump, US militias not ready to lay down arms

White christian kooks in the wild, literally

JACKSON, Ga. — In the woods south of Atlanta, John and Yvette DeMaria are with about a dozen camouflage-wearing, heavily armed Americans huffing and puffing as they scramble to navigate the sprawling piece of property where they train, one weekend a month, to ward off enemies — foreign or domestic.:uhoh3:

If anything, it could be a potential powder keg, if those feelings of having a kindred spirit in Trump erupt into a sense of betrayal if he fails to deliver on his promises.

"What would concern me is that nobody gets more angry than a fan spurned," said James Corcoran, a professor at Simmons College in Boston who has watched militias closely for decades and has written extensively about the movement.

Rubes turning on trump?

Fatty8.jpg
Oh my Fucking God, nooooooooooooo.....Us militias are not ready to lay down their arms(or legs).
Of course the concerned citizens of the US aren't going to give up their arms, what a fucking buffoon, not only the writer of the article but the OP are. Just because the party changes in the White House, the shit Obama left US , still we have to deal with, like the rioters of UC Berkley, Baltimore, and Ferguson. Idiots like the OP who probably lives in a gate community with ARMED guards to prevent liberal thugs from entering, don't realize that will all the race instigation that Obama and Hillary stirred up, normal US citizens get killed just minding their own business, and at times in the name of Allah. But I don't wonder anymore at how stupid the left is, but I do get a smile on my face when liberals get a taste of their own happenstance. San Bernardino got a taste of Obama's new world order, so did the Orlando Gay Bar, not saying that those people deserved to die, but when you vote for liberalism, then you have to deal with the consequences. That is why many US citizens will remain armed, even if the US gets rid of all the Liberals. Then we could retire our weapons but never give them up.

The BIG problem will and Dark is that Lincoln didn't finish the job Another couple of months and many of you right wing alt right freaks wouldn't be around

Gee ol Abe was a Republican and yes he should have killed more Democrats. Had he had any idea how mad they would get losing their negro's he might have.

Agree The more Dems he killed in those days the less would have switched parties and become republicans the party of modern day racists

There was never any party switch. Just a table told by old women to feeble minds.

JACKSON, Ga. — In the woods south of Atlanta, John and Yvette DeMaria are with about a dozen camouflage-wearing, heavily armed Americans huffing and puffing as they scramble to navigate the sprawling piece of property where they train, one weekend a month, to ward off enemies — foreign or domestic.:uhoh3:

If anything, it could be a potential powder keg, if those feelings of having a kindred spirit in Trump erupt into a sense of betrayal if he fails to deliver on his promises.

"What would concern me is that nobody gets more angry than a fan spurned," said James Corcoran, a professor at Simmons College in Boston who has watched militias closely for decades and has written extensively about the movement.

Rubes turning on trump?

Fatty8.jpg
Oh my Fucking God, nooooooooooooo.....Us militias are not ready to lay down their arms(or legs).
Of course the concerned citizens of the US aren't going to give up their arms, what a fucking buffoon, not only the writer of the article but the OP are. Just because the party changes in the White House, the shit Obama left US , still we have to deal with, like the rioters of UC Berkley, Baltimore, and Ferguson. Idiots like the OP who probably lives in a gate community with ARMED guards to prevent liberal thugs from entering, don't realize that will all the race instigation that Obama and Hillary stirred up, normal US citizens get killed just minding their own business, and at times in the name of Allah. But I don't wonder anymore at how stupid the left is, but I do get a smile on my face when liberals get a taste of their own happenstance. San Bernardino got a taste of Obama's new world order, so did the Orlando Gay Bar, not saying that those people deserved to die, but when you vote for liberalism, then you have to deal with the consequences. That is why many US citizens will remain armed, even if the US gets rid of all the Liberals. Then we could retire our weapons but never give them up.

The BIG problem will and Dark is that Lincoln didn't finish the job Another couple of months and many of you right wing alt right freaks wouldn't be around

Gee ol Abe was a Republican and yes he should have killed more Democrats. Had he had any idea how mad they would get losing their negro's he might have.

Kill off more Southern Democrats?

Hmmm...

Carter, Johnson, Clinton ancestors before they had a chance to reproduce?

Very workable

Rubes turning on trump?

Fatty8.jpg

Agree The more Dems he killed in those days the less would have switched parties and become republicans the party of modern day racists

There was never any party switch. Just a table told by old women to feeble minds.

All those southern states are Democrat now ?? I didn't know that Thanks Dark

The militia mean nothing in these times. Other than measured in possible in units of drone meat.

Rubes turning on trump?

Fatty8.jpg

Kill off more Southern Democrats?

Hmmm...

Carter, Johnson, Clinton ancestors before they had a chance to reproduce?

Very workable

Can't have everything I want I'm willing to sacrifice for the greater good

Rubes turning on trump?

Fatty8.jpg
MIlitias are going to lay down their arms about the time 8 white unicorns pull Cinderellas carriage down Pennsylvania Avenue
526145_513987591945557_692374202_n-jpg.4382

Rubes turning on trump?

Fatty8.jpg
MIlitias are going to lay down their arms about the time 8 white unicorns pull Cinderellas carriage down Pennsylvania Avenue

Didn't they have a similar sign at the battles Concord and Lexington, Bunker Hill, etc, back in 1776?

Didn't those battles help guarantee the right of the people to bear arms?

Do you want Americans to give up that right?

Rubes turning on trump?

Fatty8.jpg

Didn't they have a similar sign at the battles Concord and Lexington, Bunker Hill, etc, back in 1776?

Will that bear arms thing is just BS No one wants folks to give up guns Just want idiots and AH's prevented from having them ,,,,You have a few too No??

Rubes turning on trump?

Fatty8.jpg

When Lyndon Johnson signed the 1964 Civil Rights Act, he’s said to have predicted, “There goes the South for a generation.” He feared black suffrage would prompt white Southerners to abandon the Democratic Party. Under Richard Nixon, the GOP’s “Southern Strategy” aimed to ensure it by systematically making veiled (and often not-so-veiled) racist appeals to white voters. “From now on,” Nixon aide Kevin Phillips told him, “the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 percent of the Negro vote, and they don’t need any
Birth of the Southern Strategy

Acerbic%2B00324.jpg

a7bfde8cd90ce07b9a70b78a4c4bfce4.jpg

Rubes turning on trump?

Fatty8.jpg

Will that bear arms thing is just BS No one wants folks to give up guns Just want idiots and AH's prevented from having them ,,,,You have a few too No??
several.

What in that article proclaims the militia members idiots or fools?

your biased opinion?

Most of the militia in East Texas were fat out of shape good ol' boys playing in the woods.

Militia members are merely drone meat.
Your automatic instinct to target your fellow citizens with government controlled munitions is telling.
When we have alt right militia and anarchists yelling anti-American slogans and promising this and that and what else?

Sure, use drones on them. Why waste good patriotic Americans?

Rubes turning on trump?

Fatty8.jpg

Hate to break it to you many of us leftists have guns, we don't announce it, how stupid is that to advertiser you have guns?

Rubes turning on trump?

Fatty8.jpg

Hate to break it to you many of us leftists have guns, we don't announce it, how stupid is that to advertiser you have guns?

If you can remove my gun safe from the wall, and somehow open it, you're more than welcome to take my guns

The militia mean nothing in these times. Other than measured in possible in units of drone meat.
Once again hoping and cheering blowing up fellow citizens. You are one sick fuck.
I knew you excuse criminal activity, so I am not surprised at your post. You seem surprised that criminals don't get a pass.
The trumps need a good pillowing ,,,,,over their faces at night No more problems Next McConnell

Rubes turning on trump?

Fatty8.jpg

If you can remove my gun safe from the wall, and somehow open it, you're more than welcome to take my guns
VH I don't want your guns Although I have NEVER agreed with you you don't seem the type who would get into a gun fight in a bar or movie theatre BUT how do we stop those who would?

Rubes turning on trump?

Fatty8.jpg

how stupid is that to advertiser you have guns?

VH I don't want your guns Although I have NEVER agreed with you you don't seem the type who would get into a gun fight in a bar or movie theatre BUT how do we stop those who would?
opps don't us the V word!!

Forum List

Back