Majority of Americans wrongly believe US is in recession – and most blame Biden

No he hasn't. He's a national disgrace and embarrassment to this nation.

he'd have been that no matter what he did. He could have won WW3 and solve AIDS and you'd say that. Same as people will say the same about Trump.

Politics made super simple for people who don't want things more than super simple.

• 55% believe the economy is shrinking, and 56% think the US is experiencing a recession, though the broadest measure of the economy, gross domestic product (GDP), has been growing.
  • 49% believe the S&P 500 stock market index is down for the year, though the index went up about 24% in 2023 and is up more than 12% this year.
  • 49% believe that unemployment is at a 50-year high, though the unemployment rate has been under 4%, a near 50-year low.

Its puzzling but perhaps it proves the powerr of right wing misinformation.It also illustrates
the stupidity of many American voters. Perhaps if they paid more attention to the economy and less to banning books and stringing up trannys they might have more informed opinions.

Anyway it looks like many of them are about to make an act of nationa lself harm.

Everyone sees how bad things are in their daily lives. All the necessities cost a lot more than when the xiden regime was installed. Smart people will vote to kick them to the curb.

Telling them facts is not that.

Many believe the bullshit that the likes of you spew

Say
LOL. Yet you believe Russiagate, Ukraine war was unprovoked, Jan 6 was an insurrection, and etc…….

Do you fail to see how similar you are?

Our leaders may be dumb, our people are dumber. Forget about whether you think the economy is good or bad, Americans are ignorant of the basic economic indicators. The Harris Organization did a poll for the Guardian and discovered American are massively uninformed.

Democracy has a an inherent requirement for a populous to be informed. Otherwise it can’t work.

• 55% believe the economy is shrinking, and 56% think the US is experiencing a recession, though the broadest measure of the economy, gross domestic product (GDP), has been growing.
  • 49% believe the S&P 500 stock market index is down for the year, though the index went up about 24% in 2023 and is up more than 12% this year.
  • 49% believe that unemployment is at a 50-year high, though the unemployment rate has been under 4%, a near 50-year low.
  • 72% think the rate of inflation is increasing. In reality, the rate of inflation has fallen sharply from its post-Covid peak of 9.1% and has been fluctuating between 3% and 4% a year.

Most people are going by how much they have after filling up their gas tanks and refrigerators every week.
They dont give a shit who has a job or not. Or how much money rich people are making on the stock market.
And for you hacks to tell them they are stupid and they are doing fine is a load of bullshit. Goddamn snobs.

Our leaders may be dumb, our people are dumber. Forget about whether you think the economy is good or bad, Americans are ignorant of the basic economic indicators. The Harris Organization did a poll for the Guardian and discovered American are massively uninformed.

Democracy has a an inherent requirement for a populous to be informed. Otherwise it can’t work.

• 72% think the rate of inflation is increasing. In reality, the rate of inflation has fallen sharply from its post-Covid peak of 9.1% and has been fluctuating between 3% and 4% a year.

why dont need another explanation on why what we see with our own eyes and pocket books isnt real,,

why is it you go off of what youre told and not what you see and experience in your everyday lives like normal people??

Yeah go with that libs... the American people are stupid... that will work... every time I go to the market prices are up for the same items I buy each week....

It is those who tout the economy as doing well who are out to lunch. I even heard a BBC reporter ask this question. The pro-Biden BBC!

He asked, I paraphrase, "is it really accurate for Biden to promote the U.S economy doing so much better than the rest of the G20 when it is just based on record (or very high, I forget his words) borrowing by government?"

You lend me a couple of million dollars and I can flash it to all of my friends and tell them I am a millionaire.

What a pile of shit. From a pile of shit.

"Believe your Betters, not your own lying eyes"

Forum List

Back